what is the best moon sign (with sun sign pairing)

franklin taylor

Well shoot,... I meant Fall, not Detriment for Moon in Scorpio..but it still begs the question as to why a Water Planet like the Moon in a Water Sign would be considered the least favorable position for the Moon to work in. I still think it is a default thing, because i know plenty of deep feeling Scorpio Moons.

Vista

Hey Vista

i disagree with Moon in scorpio being "jelous" ... pretty much eveyrone has a jelousy streak just check out Jerry Springer show .. j/k .. for me jelousy is a waste of energy.
BUt grudges and secretiveness ohh yeah ... but then scorpio sun has that too .. so i dont know where moon and sun separate on this issue... long live Moon in scorpio!

i would have a problem dealing iwht overemotional Cancer Moon,,, i do have to be very sensitive to pisces and cappy moons.. they are very sensitive creatures...
moon in taurus.. grrrr never dealt with one..

Cheers

I suppose you are right with regards to everyone having a jealous streak. And really, jealousy comes down to insecurity. I would know having a Cancer Moon. Fortunately was when i was young. Now i don't have those jealousy feelings much anymore. I think I have learned to tap into all the other sign placements of my personal planets which by nature are pretty "unemotional."

Do you really think Cappy Moons are emotional? I always thought of them as being sort of under-emotional, never reacting, always in control of their emotions. In fact, I was dating someone with a Cappy Moon, with Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Neptune conjunct in Scorpio in the 12th house. Talk about being closed off emotionally!!

Vagabondgirl

I've read that scorpio moon indicates heavy biological karma. I'm curious about what that really means. I don't think that should mean this placement gets a bad rap though. Funny how so many people have something to say about scorpio moons.

I think my step-dad had moon scorpio. He died from cancer:(

jupiter0812

The most thoughtful,caring,honest,humble,balanced people I have ever met are two girls,one with Sun in Aries and Moon in Taurus(so both luminaries exalted),and the other one with Sun in Leo and Moon in Cancer(luminaries dignified).I cannot put in words my admiration and affection for these two pairs.

Gemini Sun with a water Moon is a very,very weird one...don't mean to offend anyone but all the three people with this combination I've known(three Geminis,one with a Cancer Moon,other with a Scorp Moon,and the other one with a Pisces Moon)are big time liars.The good thing about these combinations is that they are sensitive,curious and smart.

I do agree with you on both ! One of my best friend is a leo with a taurus moon and she is the best person ever! Very strong and fiery but also very stable and caring. A perfect blend i would say :biggrin:

I have a gemini friend who has a lot and lot of Pisces in him... and he is the weirdest person i have met.. ever.. hehe
he totally lives in a world of his own ...

dblsag

Yeah, although Scorpio Moon is the Moon sign where it is in detriment, I really never have understood how a Water Element sign could be considered a "bad" placement at all because the Moon is the ultimate Water Element planet. Taurus is where the Moon is given Exaltation so its polar opposite Scorpio is the place where it is given the opposite.."condemnation" by default. Traditional Astrology at work is all. I don't agree with it either about a water sign receiving a bad placement for the Moon but that is tradition. I do feel the Moon is more stable in Taurus.. However not as well expressed as it is in any of the water signs, of course, especially in Cancer, where it is best expressed. Because that expression of the Water sign Moon is a little "Luney" LOL. Where astrologers in older times saw the least instability with was the Moon in Taurus natives.. so they considered that the "stable" sign.. maybe. They apparently wanted to steer away from the real truth that the Moon is unstable by nature."

I'm a scorpio moon conjunct a venus scorpio. My husband has a taurus moon. I always felt the same in regards to the negative placement of the moon in scorpio. How could this be a bad placement when its a water sign? My husband has helped me investigate this placement well as he really is the opposite emotionally from me. I think that is why this planet maybe sits out amongst the rest in terms of actually having a caveat to its fall. If well evolved it can be a good placement for the moon with wonderful potentials. If negatively aspected I can really only imagine. Intense negative emotions can get pretty scary and dangerous.

Taurie moon to this scorpie moon really is the picture of stability. He is always very calm and cool (gemini sun). I get excited and freak out and he's like what's the big deal, everything is fine. lol!!

As far as the original question. I would think a Leo Sun and Libra Moon would be nice. Of course Leo is in dignity and with an air moon the energies are compatible. Libra moons seem so sociable and interested in friendships and so pleasant. It seems difficult not to like them. Which says a lot coming from a scorpio moon - we are pretty suspicious of people and often see their true colors.

nam

I know this person with his Moon in cancer and Sun in Scorpio...
Attracts me a Magnet!

[I'm a Libran with moon in scorpio]

Opphiucan

My moon is in Leo in the 12th house...It took me a long time to see that drama / chaos / hysterical gestures could sometimes be considered "negative" traits (LOL...not really out loud, at work)...now I think I'm too calm and I almost preferred the people I attracted when I was a LEO emotion Queen...boring now...

astrology02

I have a Taurus Moon with Leo Sun- I think Taurus Moon really provides stability to the Leo sun. I don't like my Leo Sun but I'm so thankful for the Taurus moon :D

And also my mom has a Cancer moon- she is very nurturing and would do anything to help someone out. and sun sign is aquarius- which surprisingly is a great pairing in my opinion- helps to balance out the sensitivity :)

juicey J.

Banned
I have a Taurus Moon with Leo Sun- I think Taurus Moon really provides stability to the Leo sun. I don't like my Leo Sun but I'm so thankful for the Taurus moon :D

And also my mom has a Cancer moon- she is very nurturing and would do anything to help someone out. and sun sign is aquarius- which surprisingly is a great pairing in my opinion- helps to balance out the sensitivity :)

Leo suns rule you should be proud to be one. What's mom's rising?

AspieTaurus

My best friend is an Aries with Cancer Moon. She is very sweet and kind yet also extremely animated and talkative, she gets me out of my shell. Her Aries sun is especially obvious with regards to her physical disability, she drives her electric wheelchair around like a crazy woman! :w00t::biggrin:

Flowergirl

I think my Taurus moon is the saving of me. It's the much needed emotional stability opposed to the instability and weaknesses of my Pisces sun and Pisces rising... I think it's the best moon sign there is: calm in the storm of emotions.

Perhaps people with Aries sun could most benefit from the stability of Taurus moon?