I found the greatest love of all inside of me
The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all
And if by chance that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

Ukpoohbear

Quotes to inspire 5D love, when you are loving out of fear, or with a victim mentality or ego, and need to remember that you should give everyone,
- love
- space
- and freedom

~ Including yourself :love:

"And Spirit said:
You are right - they do not Love you the way you love them.
See, you are an Angel of Love, you are here to ignite fires, share and give Love in a form they have never experienced before. I know this feels like a burden as it can rarely be reciprocated but this right here, my child, this is your purpose." - Feliciana Cacciapuoti

~

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
- Corinthians 13:4-8

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

yokoono.jpg

Moondancing

Premium Member
Yes, I'm afraid I slipped back into old patterns and thought and was angry at the guy for standing me up when, like you said, space and freedom is what my heart truly desires. The awareness of the victim consciousness being played out certainly stopped the feeling of abandonment lasting very long though, and it's good progress is being made, if not cured completely.

I love it when the Universe gives you signs that correlate to a new realisation! What a nice 5D song, it will be posted along with the lyrics. Listening to it now :love:

Interesting that light and dark was a theme in my walk, I didn't pay much attention to the lesson behind seeing the street light entering into town, although it did seem relevant. But I didn't recognize it as a journey of light and dark as itself. The walk was truly a moment of light, walking barefooted was very therapeutic. I will need to do it again, maybe tomorrow.

Meditating twice a day everyday is a lot! I haven't meditated in a couple of weeks, went through an intense phase a few weeks ago, which ended in the walk. Started a new job recently so been concentrating on the physical world, but I would like to maintain a balance between both.

Do you feel you need to ground yourself when you meditate for 2 hours a day? I imagine you have out of body experiences with that level of intensity, or at the very least, become more inward thinking than outward thinking. My head got quite messy doing it which is why I went barefoot in the woods.

No, I've never had an OBE. It is my practice of being quiet. I've lived so many years with a chaotic mind that it is a treasure to sit now that I can quiet my mind. I also see meditating as putting money in the bank of my mental health. It is my belief that when I need strength, clarity and guidance I can draw on a quiet, disciplined mind.

Great progress, I'd say! It takes a lot of work and focus to not get pulled back into old narratives. It's a joyful journey with a goal to live in the light of love. :love:

Ukpoohbear

No, I've never had an OBE. It is my practice of being quiet. I've lived so many years with a chaotic mind that it is a treasure to sit now that I can quiet my mind. I also see meditating as putting money in the bank of my mental health. It is my belief that when I need strength, clarity and guidance I can draw on a quiet, disciplined mind.

Great progress, I'd say! It takes a lot of work and focus to not get pulled back into old narratives. It's a joyful journey with a goal to live in the light of love. :love:

Putting money into the bank of your mental health :smile: I was getting OBE’s when I was meditating intensively recently, although it was triggered by a transit, so it would be interesting to try meditation again now that transit has passed. It was very good and healing, but my mind felt attacked and very messy. Without consciously wanting to, I stopped after going that walk which helped a lot. I think I’ll go that walk and ground myself by walking barefoot before trying meditation again. It was the opposite of good for my mental health. I know you can ground yourself and persevere with OBE’s but actually it was too much for me. Although that transit was probably causing it.

I’ve been caught up on boy drama and starting a new job, very good for outside progress but I’ve neglected the inner progress and so the clarity and quiet inner mind has gone. I feel it coming back now mercury retrograde has passed.

Do you find yourself effected by transits or can you keep focus? Losing focus and being effected by mercury retrograde is quite common for me. With your tendency to perfectionism, I wonder if you can keep focus more easily. What’s your Moon like? My moon is conjunction an outer planet and for that I blame on being as changeable as the moon itself.

Moondancing

Premium Member
This is from a meditation by Adyashanti:

Meditation is a path to rediscover a basic trust in yourself, to surrender your personal agenda and persona and to really begin to let go. This is a natural way that life can find you again. This is a natural way that the divine qualities of life can present themselves to you and it's through the act of sitting down quietly and making yourself available, that bit by bit you re-find a trust in yourself. Not trust in the idea of yourself but trust in the deeper part of your being, the quieter spaces within that you can relax, you can open, you can surrender inside because there is something trustworthy inside. We discover this bit by bit and we can only discover this for ourselves and through our own diligent willingness to be patient and to listen.

Ukpoohbear

This is from a meditation by Adyashanti:

Meditation is a path to rediscover a basic trust in yourself, to surrender your personal agenda and persona and to really begin to let go. This is a natural way that life can find you again. This is a natural way that the divine qualities of life can present themselves to you and it's through the act of sitting down quietly and making yourself available, that bit by bit you re-find a trust in yourself. Not trust in the idea of yourself but trust in the deeper part of your being, the quieter spaces within that you can relax, you can open, you can surrender inside because there is something trustworthy inside. We discover this bit by bit and we can only discover this for ourselves and through our own diligent willingness to be patient and to listen.

Great explanation of the power behind meditation. I was speaking to someone recently who has a willingness to try meditation but struggles with finding the motivation or peace of mind to begin. He suffers from anxiety as I do, and I had the same issue with meditation. My advice to him and to anyone else wanting but struggling to begin meditating, is to not force yourself and let it happen naturally but to keep trying and eventually your mind should be ready for that first surrender :smile:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Great explanation of the power behind meditation. I was speaking to someone recently who has a willingness to try meditation but struggles with finding the motivation or peace of mind to begin. He suffers from anxiety as I do, and I had the same issue with meditation. My advice to him and to anyone else wanting but struggling to begin meditating, is to not force yourself and let it happen naturally but to keep trying and eventually your mind should be ready for that first surrender :smile:

I'll give you an exercise that's easy to do.

Create little moments of connections toward the inner stillness of your being by stopping several times a day. Take 15 sec or 30 to stop. You can stop physically or internally but just be still, notice the stillness. Take one or two breaths into the belly and feel the quality of your awareness for a moment.
You can be anywhere, doing anything and discover there is stillness in the middle of whatever your doing.

Play with it.

Ukpoohbear

I'll give you an exercise that's easy to do.

Create little moments of connections toward the inner stillness of your being by stopping several times a day. Take 15 sec or 30 to stop. You can stop physically or internally but just be still, notice the stillness. Take one or two breaths into the belly and feel the quality of your awareness for a moment.
You can be anywhere, doing anything and discover there is stillness in the middle of whatever your doing.

Play with it.

Excellent idea, I've passed it on to the friend who was struggling with how to begin.

Ukpoohbear

When You Wish Upon A Star...

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you
If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those to love
The sweet fulfilment of their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true

YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zzXBg3FcI

whenyouwishuponastar.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Here is the second video from Paxton Robey's 'Healing on Earth 2012-2032' weekend seminar. Part 1 is posted a few pages earlier and there have been other videos posted earlier in the pages of Paxton Robey talking which are shorter and also very interesting. As was done for the first video, I have copied quotes from the video below for you to meditate on, or for those of you who don't want to watch a full hour's long video, although it is also a very enjoyable way to relax for an hour :love:

Paxton Robey - Healing on Earth: 2012-2032 (2)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f2puTspj0c

• can you imagine what it would be like to have no cares, no worries no concerns and merely be at peace all the time?
  • all of our accomplishing, accomplishes nothing
  • lets go for love, lets go for peace, lets go for light
  • in the year 2023 there will be a remnant of what is todays army structure but it will be 100% dedicated to helping people who need help, food and shelter
  • this is a real peace corp
  • harmonic convergence
  • there are many power hungry people on this planet who are trying to increase control of the military, economic and political system
  • they just melt away
  • they cant survive in the face of group meditation
  • this is a telepathic planet, you are a telepathic person
  • every good idea you had came through your telepathic mind
  • every good experience happened out of the blue, it was just handed to me, it just showed up
  • thoughts create the image of reality
  • what is worth while holding in mind
  • you cannot hold in mind what you are against without creating what you are against - if you say i want to end war you get war, if you say you want peace, you get peace
  • you can be in favour of peace and have no interest at all in war
  • I'm well passed having anything push my buttons
  • would you like to donate to breast cancer? no I'm not going to donate to cancer, if you asked me if I would want to donate to health, id say yes
  • we want to be our own authority figures
  • god allows you to watch any motion picture you want to watch
  • if you perceive an error it is not the error that needs correcting, it is your perception
  • how can I see this the same way a master teacher can see this
  • everything is alright, just the way it is
  • it is all lessons
  • it is brought you here to where you are the healer of the planet
  • in the whole of the new testament, Jesus never talks about anyone's behaviour
  • no master teacher every says anything about behaviour, apart from Moses who briefly said 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you,' which is the briefest most concise explanation of the law of karma
  • there is no army tank or artillery that can stand up to a prayer
  • this is a patriarchal society that says 'a bulldozer, a hammer creates reality'
  • are we ready to make that shift?
  • every time a new age comes up, every 26,00 years, a new choice comes up - self-destruct or re-create the garden of Eden?
  • Atlantis really did self-destruct and misuse power and ignore spirit
  • no problem, they're all back, we are all trying it again
  • earth is a school, nothing happens by accident
  • the wheel of karma, you do it to them, they do it to you
  • it is not a wheel, it is a spiral, each time you come round you come round a little bit smarter
  • somewhere you get an awakening that says 'there must be a better way'
  • there is no time, so how are you going to have reincarnation, time is not linear
  • or, 12 lives at same time, future life before past - we don't know anything
  • but one time you are going to become a seeker and sit at someone's feet and have them teach you to be happy
  • a million deaths and you think death is a tragedy, but it is not permanent
  • then you become a seeker and you can do it in 12 lives - it takes but a moment to remember who you are
  • do it this life time, do it now
  • 'a course in miracles book,' I went to the last page, I wanted the answer
  • last page says 'this is the beginning'
  • because something hurts, we think we blew it, no we chose wisely
  • people who lose their body lose interest in planet earth
  • earth life is a motion picture
  • you never lose your connection with your loves ones
  • people change when they die, they have no agenda or control issues
  • they are outside of time, they can see past/present/future in same moment
  • make no decision about your life alone, make every decision about your life with knowledge from the inside - your guide
  • you can learn lessons without pain
  • what if i just say 'help me?'
  • the most powerful prayer in the world is - much older than the lord's prayer - HELP
  • they need your permission
  • you have given control of your life to the spirit world
  • you'll try to take it back within 10 minutes, it's a habit
  • there is no good or bad or right or wrong, there is no duality, there is only oneness
  • true and false are the same
  • why is there one master teacher every millenium?
  • what we have been learning is the problem not the solution, we are not separate
  • oneness cannot disagree with oneness
  • there is no you and me
  • there is nothing outside of your mind but a mirror
  • everything you judged was you
  • all i can see is the past as i perceived it
  • are we willing to accept this shift?
  • ascended masters dont have blog sites or youtube videos, they are jsut out there infusing the planet with their telepathic energy,
  • there are already 10,000 at this moment
  • in the next 20 years, we will have several million enlightened beings
  • it happens every 26,000 years
  • if we don't blow ourselves up, we become garden of Eden
  • grasp the shift, this is not life as usual on planet earth
  • god IS
  • you can criticize something and be a healer
  • you cant find errors on the planet and be a healer
  • if you say errors are real, you have to say disease is real
  • your thought, holding in mind your favourite image of divinity - a master teacher, a flower, its all the same
  • hold it in mind when you hug somebody
  • you are not special, you are normal in a cosmic sense
  • that is what you are here to do
  • finish the healing on yourself then offer it to the planet and your loves ones and watch the miracles unfold
  • miracles are natural
  • when miracles do not occur, something has gone wrong
  • if we perceive no error, no problem
  • invite our guides to stay with us every moment of every day
  • we have inner senses as well as outer senses - taste, feel, hearing, begin to hone your inner sense

~ (begins meditation)

wildflowers.jpg

• what is your favourite flower? hold it in front of you
  • rotate the flower, what do you see, look at the stem, touch the petals, describe to yourself what they feel like
  • smell the flower
  • everything in existence has intelligence
  • why did it not turn into a tree, what is the intelligence in this flower
  • what is its purpose in being
  • how are you seeing the information, symbols, sense, a telepathic message?
  • ask your flower to tell you something that is meaningful to you
  • gives thanks to your flower for sharing with you and helping you
  • while you have been thinking of your flower, many people have come to your side, feel the connection, how do you see the,, what feeling are they giving you, is it overwhelming love
  • ask the group if they ever leave you alone
  • be aware of how you receive information through feeling or sound or sight or knowing
  • tell this group what you would like to do with the rest of your life
  • god and I are one, I am what I am, and all is well and that's the way it really is, amen
  • if you could see yourself the way I see you right now, you would never worry about a thing as long as you live
  • there is not one task you and god cannot accomplish quite easily
  • ask them if they will help you
  • you have free will, let them know you would like to consult with them on every future decision that you make
  • ask them to give you one piece of information that would be every useful to you on this day and what is going on in your life

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

In-keeping with the previous meditation posted at the end of Paxton Robey's 2nd seminar, I thought this would be a great time to continue with the meditation theme and share some recent meditations I have come across and that I will be newly engaging with myself.

For years I struggled with the ability to focus on doing even a minute of meditation and although did not force the issue, I have since had periods of intense experiences with meditation, which I found to be very therapeutic and enjoyable, although I soon moved on and forgot about it again. Now, my goal is to attempt a regular meditation practice daily for 30 days, inspired by w the HU mantra, the information of which I will share below. If you have also been struggling with consistent meditation practice or a general lack of focus, hopefully the information posted below can inspire your own meditation journey.

I think it is a fairly common thing for us humans to have a lack of focus and especially for those healing from trauma. A lack of focus is often a symptom of PTSD, even ADHD and not being grounded or centred in your life in general. Yet, it is having a chaotic mind which eventually leads to the seeking out of a more peaceful existence. Getting there includes all sorts of things like healing from the past, doing shadow work, and generally facing all sorts of ugly truths, until a breakthrough occurs, which leads to a moment of realization of truth and peace.

Unlike Eckhart Tolle, who described his breakthrough moment as singular, my own spiritual journey has consisted of a constant back-and-forth between break-throughs and losing focus again. I have been advised by more experienced spiritual seeker's that this is entirely normal until, with age and maturity, you begin to completely surrender to meditation.

As Paxton Robey suggested above, the best prayer in the world is 'HELP,' which means to ask for help from your inner world guidance, and therefore surrendering your consciousness to the spirit world. We of course have the freewill to choose to do this or not and like said previously, it is normal to give up control and then ten minutes later forget again. But by being consistent in a meditation routine, you are continually seeking to surrender and this lets the doors of the spirit world open up to you.

Before I post information about the HU mantra, I wanted to leave with one last piece of advice which I have recently acquired and which I will be using as I seek to be consistent in a regular meditation practice for the first time - meditation is not a chore. When you practice the HU mantra, or imagine your favourite flower, or place in the world, the point is to go to that place and use that feeling of joy as if you actually were there. The HU is advised to be sung as if it were a love song, and this activates a 5D dimension within you, and opens a portal to beings of love to help heal you. It should be done with love :love:

~

hu3.jpg

Here is information on the HU mantra which was given to me by a follower of the Eckankar religion. My understanding is that it is an official religion, but one which can be followed in conjunction with any other religion, as it believes that all religions have truth in them.
- https://www.eckankar.org/index.html

hulighthouse.jpg

'You close your outer eyes, put your attention on your Third Eye and sing it like HUUUUUUUUUUU elongated on the out breath as hue. Do three sets of three, and then continue for 20-30 minutes or until you see the Light, hear the Sound or actually have an out of body or Soul Travel experience. Don't worry, as you are protected at all times.

Breath HU, Breath HU, Breath HU brief space then Breath HU, Breath HU, Breath HU, brief space then Breath HU, Breath HU, Breath HU slightly longer space then begin again and do two more sets of three of three.

- Here is a meditation video to try it with
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJXBrdLbeg&t=2580s

hu2.jpg

'Please watch the 4 minute video on the HU, practice the spiritual exercise and you will better understand the magnitude and depth of what is awakening within you and the window of spiritual possibility that now lies before you.

-Eckankar - Miracles in your life
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zve...JV7mkGF4eUJZ92qawMSb-UxsONdUDNUNDkONjxqMwIdUQ

'Singing the HU on a daily basis is far more than what man finds in meditation. Our singing of it is a service to God for it brings forth the Voice of God within our inner and our outer life.

The AUM is obeisance or service to the Universal Mind, whose objective brings forth the bliss state of disappearing oneness; whereas the HU awakens and configures the individuality of Soul in service, love, freedom and alignment with the Godhead Itself, Soul becoming a universally awakened being, the master of Itself and the servant of life. '

And here is the official YouTube channel of the 'living ECK master,' who is the modern leader of the Eckankar religion, Harold Kemp
- Harold Kemp Official YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6K-95qowQ34BME9jMwUlAg

'The HU is the Word or Voice of God that God sings to ITS Macrocosm, that within which you as Soul, the microcosm, live, move, and have being. Soul has within Itself all that God has within ITSELF and this includes the planets, the stars, the galaxies, the levels of heaven and time and space.

When you sing the HU within your own microcosm, you attune yourself to the God-conscious state or the Ocean of Love and Mercy from which the HU originates. As you bring it forth into your world, you serve your family, your neighbours, yourself and God in a selfless action that is beyond yourself.

It is like returning to the well every day and knowing 'that I never thirst again. I bathe in the Light and Sound of God and much like a fresh shower it cleanses the dust and thought forms you have acquired, so does the daily practice of the HU cleanse you spiritually and imbue your atoms with newfound harmonics of being.'

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Footprints In The Sand

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

- Carolyn Joyce Carty

footprints.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Paxton Robey - Healing on Earth: 2012-2032 (3) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5kMfcGHiI&t=1885s

- Robey begins the talk by reading from a book, which is a story about a modern-day messiah mechanic who gets followed by a crowd when it is discovered he can heal people. Eventually he tells the crowd a story about a fish who decided to stop doing what the other fish did, which was going against the current and stop struggling and let go. At first he was bruised and battered by the current but eventually learnt to go with the water. The messiah then tells the crowd the true work is this voyage but the crowd still clung to the rocks and asked for his help even though the messiah disappeared. The messiah had gone to ask spirit if he could return to being a mechanic because he could not heal everybody. He told the crowd 'I quit' and asked the crowd 'if god told me to nail myself to a cross for your sins should I do it' and the crowd said 'yes you should take our suffering gladly' and the messiah said 'what if god spoke to you directly and told you to be happy, what would you do then?' the crowd turned silent. The master said into the silence 'in the path of our happiness shall we find the learning that we have chosen this lifetime,' and he left the crowd.

- Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, Richard Bach

illusionsrichardbach.jpg

~

• your ego does not know what your bliss is
  • the ultimate formula for pain and struggle
  • if you believe you are responsible for your own life, you will experience pain and struggle
  • there is no duality, there is no right and wrong
  • no one knows what they are doing
  • you are here to be truly helpful
  • every dark night of the soul you can look back in retrospect and look at humanity in a different way
  • you chose to incarnate on earth to be taught these lessons, you hose your parents and your siblings
  • emotional issues we have not completed yet and we are going to clear them and come out of that as miracle working healers for planet earth
  • negative experiences are not a mistake
  • the ego can't say 'this is for my benefit'
  • would god allow tragedy?
  • I've always believe I've got my understanding because I am a compassionate person
  • but if you believe those things are tragedies, that not compassion
  • the course in miracles book says you may not understand everything in this book and your ego may actively resist it, but that's ok, just keep going, keep reading
  • the ego will resist awakening
  • enlightenment is the most terrifying experience you will ever have
  • it is terrifying to be the ego to not be an individual, a 'know-it-all'
  • we are not individuals, there is just one
  • always choose the path that feels best
  • Abraham Hicks 'the emotional guidance system will get you home'
  • the ego's agendas leads to pain and struggle
  • spirit has no agendas
  • spirit does not solves problems, spirit recognizes the truth behind the problem and the problem disappears
  • 'lucky' is another name for 'holy spirit'
  • coincidence is another name for 'holy spirit'
  • coincidence is the way that god remains anonymous
  • I still have emotional issues from my past I haven't resolved yet, my future looks like it has challenges, how do i resolve that? you use your emotional guidance system
  • whenever you have a decision to make, you decide not to solve the problem, you have no information on which to base the solution on
  • logic will lead to more struggle, if you believe the problem is real
  • healer after healer has worn themselves out, because they believe the client has a problem, they believe it is their job - pain and struggle
  • any healing that does occur will be temporary
  • when you work on people, the first thing you know about them is they are god
  • god has no problems
  • how did Jesus heal people? how does john of god from brazil heal people? he has never acknowledged that anyone had a problem
  • words - sin, god
  • so many words we don't like because of our upbringing
  • sin is an 'Aramaic' word, an archery term meaning to 'miss the mark' try again
  • we don't want to be the fixer, spirit does that for us, we don't want to make decisions if we cant see the future,
  • spirit says if it feels completely peaceful it is the right decision
  • spirity will bail you out when you make ego based decisions
  • we have to be intuitive beings
  • there are no answers unless we use our intuition
  • authority figures rely on logic
  • the mind holds on to its training, we all function with learned behaviour,
  • ego-based students
  • Jesus said 'if you see a problem pray ye one for another' no master teacher ever acknowledged that anything was wrong
  • because nothing is wrong
  • there is no tragedy
  • we are so immersed in the definition of compassion which other people gave us
  • but the thought that there is a problem is not healing the problem, the thought the person is healed, heals the problem
  • look at a problem you have - what option feels peaceful? if you don't have a peaceful solution, meditate, pray, walk out in nature
  • when the monkey mind goes on vacation, the answers pour in
  • wait for a solution that feels peaceful
  • you will question the validity of that answer, the ego does not see the future
  • getting rid of an ego is just another ego trip
  • don't worry about the ego
  • when we are told to love our neighbour it is because we don't love ourselves, when we learn to love our neighbour, we learn to love ourselves
  • when you make peace, you heal your neighbour
  • I choose only the peaceful solution
  • when you heal your emotions, your body follows
  • disease comes from the mind
  • people you know ego healed at the same time, what a coincidence
  • stop relying on the logical mind, use your intuition, walk in nature, so you can hear the voice of god
  • a reporter asked Einstein at a physics conference, what is the most important question that mankind can ask? Einstein said 'is the universe friendly' if the universe is friendly we do not have a problem, if the universe is not friendly we do not have a chance
  • learn to let go and let go, stop paddling up-stream