Transits/Hunches proven to be right

HighlyEvolved

Hello, I would like to know, whether you can see moments of rigteous intuition with transits? It happens that sometimes person gets a hunch, sometimes less strong, but sometimes those feelings can feel very strong and right, even though you don't know why and later you see that your hunch was right. I think that Jupiter, as a planet of divine knowledge and spirituality can be at fault, maybe Neptune as a planet of mystery? Please, give me your insights.

Today transiting Sun forms sextile to my Jupiter and Neptune. Transiting Jupiter also forms sextile to my Sun. Sun conjuncts my Pluto. Neptune squares my Mars. I can post my chart if someone is interested.

It's just that I feel so weird today, like certrain person is lying to me and I would usually hush those thoughts away, because they only hurt me, but my intuition is screaming!

TaoAgent22

I see synchronicities almost constantly. It's very cool but extremely frustrating, because it's impossible to prove to people so it's something I have to keep to myself until I come across the right place on the internet.

But because of some synchronicities I've had surrounding astrology recently, I can say for sure that you can prove what is transiting or just going on in general in the stars by your feelings. I had three experiences where I learned that my inner world lined up with what was going on in the stars.

The first one was that I became obsessed with my moon placement for a good week before the full moon in my sign happened, without realizing it was about to be my moon sign. I just got completely obsessed with it, played it up, identified with it more than my sun or anything else in my chart, dressed according to it, and it realllllly got me carried away, totally depressed and obsessed with my intuition. I then drew the Moon tarot card towards the end of it (had drawn the Sun card just before any of this). That was crazy enough, but then I came to realize after drawing that card that in a day or two it was about to be full moon in Scorpio. Wow.

Later (a week or two later?) I was doing some Tarot and self-therapy exercises surrounding a creative project. I had drawn the 3 of Pentacles, which was crazy enough b/c I had drawn it two other times (total of 3) in the month before then, and the queries I had were all related to making creative works I had been putting off. So that was crazy enough. But while reading about it during an art exercise surrounding it, the book I was using said that this card related zodiacally to Mars in Capricorn. I was feeling very energetic/ambitious a la Mars, and knew that my Cap S. Node conj MC would be key to sustained effort in doing this. I was feeling this way very strongly. These things were just already on my mind all week. As soon as I read that, I looked at the time and it was my birth time. At that moment, I just had this feeling that it was happening. So I looked it up and it was.

Now this last one has specifically to do with transits. I knew I had a Jupiter trine Sun coming up. It was on my calendar. I had some basic ideas about what it might mean, but that's about it. That week before, I seemingly randomly had decided to visit with some groups. Totally uncharacteristic of me b/c I just feel almost constantly terrible around others (Moon conj Saturn in 7th House, I'm sure). On the day of the transit, I decided to look more into it and one of the things I read was that Jupiter trine Sun has good influence on one's interaction in groups. I was like, wow, I did not see that one coming.

So I don't know how closely that answers your original sentiment with the question, using the word "hunches" specifically, but I can say unequivocally (I mean, 3 times in one month??? Without trying or meaning to?? Wtf!?) that one can see their inner thoughts/feelings verified by the current layout of the stars.

If I were more hardcore about this idea, I know exactly what I'd do: I would look at the stars as they were placed whenever I had a strong over-riding feeling and see how it matched up. I like this site:

http://www.theplanetstoday.com/astrology.html#

...****, in fact just seeing that now, I can see that Mars and Venus are nearly conjunct and close to Pisces, which is where they are for me. Always been a source of confusion there, in my youth (and still). But I can say that for sure, I am dealing with issues of how nice and charming to be (Venus) but balanced with getting my ******* point across (Mars). No big synchronicities there, but at this point I think that it is valid to simply associate my feelings with the current transits going on. I'm not talking about natal chart transits, I should be clear about after the fact (except for the Jupiter transit I described above). Huh, also it looks like my Mercury is solidly in the center of Capricorn, as it is in my natal chart. And I AM feeling particularly "rough" or something with my communication and idea-seeking style right now. Like I would sooner mow someone over than let them divert from my burning questions or pressing ideas today.

Sorry this was long, I just needed to do those three occurrences justice.

Last edited: