Will he contact me?

summer92

I've been trying to end things with the guy and he was supposed to make plans to meet up,but has failed to do so.I was expecting a message either today or tomorrow but that didn't work out as he's probably spending the day with his best friend.

I've grown to dislike him now.I'm Saturn and He's moon and there's absolutely no reception between us two.We're squaring in 8 units and I have no intention of contacting him first (He's an Aquarius Sun btw and I'm never going there again).

His 3rd house ruler is mercury which is comfortably placed in Virgo but int he 8th house.I'm sextiling it soon but it's also my 6th house which coincides with my job.

My 3rd house conjuncted moon a while ago which is true as I was the last person to contact him.

Jupiter,Venus and Sun are loving him and are placed in the 7th house.I'm not aware of any other woman and I'm sure about it as he's gone to be with his friends for the time.

There's no aspect between Mercury and him? Why are we squaring though? I have no plans for contacting him as I did that and no longer want to push it.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_will_he_contact_me_hp.62503.17696.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_will_he_contact_me_hp.62503.17696.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 71

summer92

@ tikana :

Thank you ! :) I think it's partly for closure.I feel sick to the core about the whole thing and would prefer to swear off boys.I think I need a reason to hate him and a fight would help.

I don't know about another girl,he broke up with his ex eight months ago,and he hasn't been with anyone after.He's pretty awkward with women from what I've seen.I don't know.

starstudent33

There's a strong possibility that he's seeing someone else. He's conjunct Jupiter, which is his 5th, 6th, and 8th houses. That could be his sex life. He's feeling optimistic about some sort of new undertaking. He's in Leo, which is the sign of self-gratification and passion. It might also have to do with his workplace and earning money. It's in the 7th house, so there's some actions being taken.

He's definitely going to see his friend (Mercury). As he separates from his friend, he sees you as an opportunity for something he wants, but he probably won't call you because he's in the second house which is noncommunicative.

Venus, his 3rd, squares you, and the square continues to tighten for the next few days. This shows either a blockage of him calling you, or difficulties communicating.

I think on or around Aug 31 you are going to see each other in person, probably at his home.

It would be great if I could see your diurnal charts also. I'd need your times/locations of birth.

summer92

There's a strong possibility that he's seeing someone else. He's conjunct Jupiter, which is his 5th, 6th, and 8th houses. That could be his sex life. He's feeling optimistic about some sort of new undertaking. He's in Leo, which is the sign of self-gratification and passion. It might also have to do with his workplace and earning money. It's in the 7th house, so there's some actions being taken.

He's definitely going to see his friend (Mercury). As he separates from his friend, he sees you as an opportunity for something he wants, but he probably won't call you because he's in the second house which is noncommunicative.

Venus, his 3rd, squares you, and the square continues to tighten for the next few days. This shows either a blockage of him calling you, or difficulties communicating.

I think on or around Aug 31 you are going to see each other in person, probably at his home.

It would be great if I could see your diurnal charts also. I'd need your times/locations of birth.

I don't know of another girl - maybe he's hiding it from me.From what he's said,his ex and him broke up 7-8 months ago,they cut complete contact from each other and i'm the first girl he's seen after her for a long time.

He's a lawyer and has been working a lot the past few weeks.His practice is related to crime and death-family law.A lot of it involves executions as well as settling disputes with death of family members etc.

He's an Aquarius guy and very much involved with his friends.Goes out every week to play sports with his friends out of town.

There's no way I can contact him.I've lost his number and blocked him on FB in order to save myself some dignity.

Aug 31st seems unlikely due to the fact that I start work the next day and I'm not stepping foot inside his home.

rafaella

Well Mercury is applying to your 3rd ruler Mars, both well dignified, this indicates perhaps an email or sms coming. Happens in 2 degrees, so fairly soon.

Yeah reception is not the best between Moon and Saturn both in detriment of each other, negative and a square. So I think he might not be willing to contact you straight away.