im scared :transit:pluto 8th house have any of you been through this

flea

IOO....the pluto square is interesting when you have sun sq pluto/uranus natally lol.....
I agree it is the aspects that make a change. Pluto has squared my sun/moon point in the eigth and there has been some reworking of my integral self...quincunx NN...so cant really see where I am headed but it has been getting clearer. Now POF. No inheritances, deaths, gifts of money, and no sex so far lol......8th house very quiet or very internal. Will be interesting to see the opp of pluto to my natal moon just before pluto moves out of 8th house, oh and also PLuto sextile saturn just before is. I have sat trine moon natally so they tend to work well.

FleaXX

FleaXX

ecuadorable

Interesting...

So, (without starting a new thread) I was wondering if anyone has insight about a Pluto transit to the 8th/Cap (with no natal planets) and opposing natal Venus in the 2nd (and eventually Ceres) and squaring True Node in the 12th.

This will be something my husband has coming up. Most of whatI have read so far indicate extreme conflicts over money, guilt, jealousy, possessions/possiveness, etc.

waybread

I think it is important not to turn astrology into some deterministic superstition, in which dire things inevitably happen to people--apparently because the universe is fundamentally malevolent.

Pluto deals with profound transformation. It is often none too gentle, because it asks us to look at our lives in an unflinchingly honest way. It asks, "Would you give up everything you are now, to be everything that you could become?"

So if people have mastered Pluto's energies in their lives--of killing off anything "not me" that was metaphorically dead or dying anyway, Pluto's transits should go all right. Even (with a 2nd house involvement) if it rocks your finances to their foundations, you have to trust the universe to support you that you will emerge stronger and wiser.

So now is the time for your husband and you to get your finances in order. Think through what are your values, as well as your valuables.

BobZemco

So, (without starting a new thread) I was wondering if anyone has insight about a Pluto transit to the 8th/Cap (with no natal planets) and opposing natal Venus in the 2nd (and eventually Ceres) and squaring True Node in the 12th.

The way that we interpret transits is we look at the condition of the transiting Planet, the house it is transiting, the house(s) it rules, the dispositor of the transiting Planet, any aspects to Planets, the house(s) they rule and their dispositors.

It's also necessary to look at the progressed chart, since Planets like Venus can change signs/houses and progressed Planets (like the Moon) could be transiting the 8th House (or 2nd House) as well.

And its necessary to correctly delineate the houses since your 2nd House is your spouse's 8th House and your childrens' 10th House. It's also your mother's 5th House and your father's 11th House.

Interesting...

This will be something my husband has coming up. Most of whatI have read so far indicate extreme conflicts over money, guilt, jealousy, possessions/possiveness, etc.

Firstly, for a proper evaluation [for me at least] you should consider posting your chart with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24043
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24042

the above threads are 'how to' get, select and post the correct charts.

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

Pluto is currently transiting through my 8th house while Uranus is sitting in my 12th. I know change is up in the air for me. I can’t explain it, but I can sense it. I always believe change is, in the end, a chance to make ourselves better. It’s a way to discard unneeded baggage and form a new sense of self. Pluto sits in the 12th house of my natal chart as a stellium, so I learned a long time ago to just relax and to take it as it comes. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel.