It's been a crazy year! At a crossroads...

deetee

Hi everyone,

I'm a cap stellium and have been trying to get closer and closer to what I'm "supposed to do here" with my time. I've been successful in one area (technology), but am really drawn to something completely different (arts). Would love to hear feedback on my chart, especially my T-Squares which I'm trying to interpret currently.

Thank youuu

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birt...United+States&date=1990-1-18+5-2&timeRadio=am

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 10.16.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 10.16.08 AM.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi everyone,

I'm a cap stellium and have been trying to get closer and closer to what I'm "supposed to do here" with my time. I've been successful in one area (technology), but am really drawn to something completely different (arts). Would love to hear feedback on my chart, especially my T-Squares which I'm trying to interpret currently.

Thank youuu

Wow! You do have a lot of planets in Capricorn! Well, one of the ways we look for career is to see what and where the ruler of the 10th house of Career is. Libra is on 10th house cusp and Venus is the ruler. Venus is the artist. It is very closely conjunct the Sun (life purpose - among other things) in 2nd house - so - it could be how you make money - 2nd house is house of money and self-concept.

I'll have to go back and look at your chart - we can't see it once we reply - but I don't think you have T-squares. You have squares. I'll go back and look. Yes, you have squares between Moon-Saturn, Moon-Sun and Moon-Venus. A T-Square would require two oppositing plaents with a planet squaring both opposing planets. Anyway, the squares basically put pressure on you to develop the energies of these planets.

You're here to develop you self-identity and self-expression. You are trying to develop the ability to know yourself separate from the feedback you get from others. You are developing your own unique take on life and yourself.

Last edited:

wan

Follow your heart, dude. I know it's a cliche but it's actually good advice. If you force yourself to do something you don't like (in your case, following a career in the technology sector), you will probably fail. And even if you do succeed, you will be doing something that you don't particularly care for. Day in, day out, till you are too old to break into your desired field--you don't have any experience in the area that you are truly drawn to and potential employers throw out your resumes because they perceive that you are too old and they prefer to give a chance to someone younger. After which point, you will be forever stuck in your old career. Life is too short for that.

Last edited:

deetee

Thanks wan!!!! I think I am finally realizing what you suggest. It's going to be incredibly scary, but I think the result of not taking the risk is scarier. :pinched:

Harmelia

Hi Harmelia,

Thank you so so much for responding! :happy:

Here's a link to my chart where I see my t-squares:
https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_chart/?name=DT&pk=&lat=42.48948&lng=-83.14465&place=Royal+Oak%2C+Michigan%2C+United+States&date=1990-1-18+5-2&timeRadio=am

I think I have been very torn between societal/cultural expectations and creative pursuits, so what you said about the sun/venus conjunction makes a lot of sense.

You don't have a T-square with planets. It isn't a proper T-square with the MC at the apex. That said, there is still pressure upon career!

Last edited: