What in my chart indicates physical attractiveness/sex appeal?

Wannabedoc97

I wanna know if I have any attractive qualities in my chart being that to me personally, it seems relatively boring. I'm a guy and I usually don't get compliments from people unless it's about my fashion or how much older/wiser I appear to be for my age. Here is the link to my chart info...

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birt...ted+States&date=1997-11-12+14-28&timeRadio=pm

3rd decan Scorpio Sun 20.34
3rd decan Ascendant Pisces 24.46
Moon Aries 27.59 I
Mercury Sagittarius 7.36 IX
Venus Capricorn 7.26 X
Mars Capricorn 2.47 X
Jupiter Aquarius 14.8 XI
Saturn Aries 14.30 I
Uranus Aquarius 5.6 XI
Neptune Capricorn 27.30 XI
Pluto Sagittarius 4.53 IX
Lilith Libra 18.09
True/North Node Virgo VI
MC Sagittarius 27.5 X

Houses:
House 2 Taurus 6.29
House 3 Gemini 4.39
House 4 Gemini 27.5
House 5 Cancer 19.4
House 6 Leo 15.37

Aspects:
Jupiter Sextile Saturn orb: 0 °
Moon Square Neptune orb: 0 °*
Moon Trine MC orb: 0 °
Uranus Sextile Pluto orb: 1 °
Venus Sextile Chiron orb: 2 °
Mercury Sextile Uranus orb: 2 °
Neptune Sextile Ascendant orb: 3 °
Ascendant Square MC orb: 3 °
Mercury Conjunction Pluto orb: 3 °
Sun Sextile North Node orb: 4 °
Uranus Square Chiron orb: 4 °
Sun Trine Ascendant orb: 4 °
Venus Conjunction Mars orb: 5 °
Moon Trine Mars orb: 5 °
Sun Square Jupiter orb: 6 °
Venus Square Saturn orb: 7 °
Mercury Trine Saturn orb: 7 °

Chiron Scorpio 9.24
Ceres Pisces 1.23
Pallas Capricorn 26.31
Juno Virgo 21.46
Vestas Aries 18.00
Fortune Virgo 2.11
South Node Pisces

Attachments

• Wannabedoc Chart.jpg
    Wannabedoc Chart.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

muchacho

Ok, I have attached my chart to the post.
In synastry, what causes strong attraction are the hard aspects. Now, you could apply the same logic to a natal chart but here hard aspects usually mean you are not so easy to be around with. What causes strong attraction in the sense of charisma is usually a very strong Sun or chart ruler or personal planets mostly in fire signs, especially ASC, Moon or Sun. Attraction in the sense of beauty I would ascribe to predominantly harmonious aspects, especially in relation to the ASC or Moon, and a prominent Venus maybe because physical features are usually seen from the ASC and the Moon. In terms of sex appeal, I would look for a prominent Venus or Mars, especially for relations to the ASC.

So when you look at your chart, then it's a bit of a mixed bag. Pisces rising is kinda the opposite of a flashy personality that leaves powerful first impressions. Moon in Aries would be a point in favor of what you want but Moon is also with Saturn. Maybe that's why people get the feeling that you appear much older and wiser for your age. Sun in Scorpio should be another advantage in this regard as is Mars with Venus. But both Mars and Venus are in Capricorn.

So I would say judging by what kind of first impression you leave, there's not so much there. But when people get to know you better, there's some potential.