Vedic reading please?

HighlyEvolved

Hello, I've seen that there are many wonderful Vedic astrologers on this forum. I would be delighted if some of them would kindly have a look at my chart and tell me something about it. I'm not familiar with Vedic at all, so it would be very interesting to read something from a "different" point of view :smile: Someone here also read my brothers chart some time ago and gave me very interesting insights.

I don't know what chart to generate so I post just my birth details (6th August 1992 in Liberec, Czech Republic. Time: 8:10 PM). Please let me know if there is something I can do to make this easier for you

RaRohini

Hello, I've seen that there are many wonderful Vedic astrologers on this forum. I would be delighted if some of them would kindly have a look at my chart and tell me something about it. I'm not familiar with Vedic at all, so it would be very interesting to read something from a "different" point of view :smile: Someone here also read my brothers chart some time ago and gave me very interesting insights.

I don't know what chart to generate so I post just my birth details (6th August 1992 in Liberec, Czech Republic. Time: 8:10 PM). Please let me know if there is something I can do to make this easier for you

What exactly are you looking to understand career/ love life/ life path/ personality?

HighlyEvolved

Hi, life path would be very interesting as I'm not completely sure what do with my life really :D Also what do you know about my personality based on that chart?

RaRohini

Hi, life path would be very interesting as I'm not completely sure what do with my life really :D Also what do you know about my personality based on that chart?

Hi !
Ascendant conjunct Saturn in Capricorn Sravana the man of far sighted vision. A rather serious personality and fond of power games .
Now Sravana is very attached to his mother. The problem may to break free in later years to establish one's own identity. This star is suited to positions of power be it corporate or military.
They have the capacity to intuit things before they happen. You may have some nagging feeling which feels ridiculous at that time but later on it proves true.
Sravana does well in 'listening professions' They are great listeners . So many people may unburden their problem on them. They are suited to professions involving electrical appliances.
Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world. This person is capable of forging alliances and bringing together all types of people. Anuradha excels in occult study and often has some weird experiences. Anuradha loves government and institutions of discipline. They love too deeply.
Rahu is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 12th hidden house. This person can make for a very good researcher for indepth research.
My guess would be military or government service.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Hi !
Ascendant conjunct Saturn in Capricorn Sravana the man of far sighted vision. A rather serious personality and fond of power games .
Now Sravana is very attached to his mother. The problem may to break free in later years to establish one's own identity. This star is suited to positions of power be it corporate or military.
They have the capacity to intuit things before they happen. You may have some nagging feeling which feels ridiculous at that time but later on it proves true.
Sravana does well in 'listening professions' They are great listeners . So many people may unburden their problem on them. They are suited to professions involving electrical appliances.
Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world. This person is capable of forging alliances and bringing together all types of people. Anuradha excels in occult study and often has some weird experiences. Anuradha loves government and institutions of discipline. They love too deeply.
Rahu is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 12th hidden house. This person can make for a very good researcher for indepth research.
My guess would be military or government service.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Sir please have a look on my chart also..I will be very thankful to you.
DOB-8TH MAY 2000
TIME-7.57 PM
BIRTHPLACE-MUMBAI