Soul contracts, rahu, pluto and lilith

love-thinking

This is going to be a long post. But these are the assumptions I have come upon based on my experience and my reading about astrology. I use both western and Vedic, and I put a greater emphasis on nakshatras/constellations because which sign is correct vs what is not is too much of a hastle. However, the fixed stars and nakshatras have been proven to be accurate at least for me.

I also, unlike lots of Vedic astrologers use Lilith(kind of obsessed with her energy), Neptune, Uranus and pluto. I also use western aspects as well as Vedic ones.

I depend on nakshatras and Vedic astrology more, but I usually use western aspects to confirm the conclusion I have come to.

I also have found dasha system to be quite useful in predictions.

So this will get into some mythology as well. Like the Hermetic principle, as above, so below and many cultures, and religions that emphasize the principle of "we are made in god's image." or the pantheistic view. The way I have connected these metaphorical quotes, is that I feel like we are a part of a more mystical system than we think, one that corresponds to a some type of collective, universal consciousness. I believe that the stars, the gods, and those in other dimensions of time, and space and spiritual density influence us and the framework of our lives. Their lives may directly correspond to our own sometimes. Our material realm after all may as well be a denser reflection of their own reality.

I'm not going to have a discussion on whether these beings (some call them gods, gnostics called them archons that aided the dimeurge, others call them demons) are evil. We have a part of them, as they do have a part of us, and humans all have a part of eachother. However, we have entered into a painful cycle of birth and rebirth, and our soul(atma) craves moksha.

To the Hindus, the gods aid us in this cycle, in burning our karmas that is given by bramin who mathematically gives us all that we do, good or bad.

To the gnostics, the dimeurge made this materialistic universe, and archons keep us in this mess and feed on our negative energies, keep us from knowing our real powers and make sure we create more karma as we go along this path and are trapped in this realm.

But my point is whatever the case, we do come upon tons of karmic relationships along the way. So I would like to explain, how attraction, soul contracts, and these karmic relationships actually work.

A soul contract is usually binding. It is like you cannot replace that very person with someone else. Often people confuse these relationships as twin flames. Although some of these relationships can work, often times, they are too fatal and often always generate more karma that will keep you in the system/matrix.

Usually soul contracts would be seen in conjunctions that are below 1 degree, even better if it is 0.5. The reason being is that, you will have that same conjunction at a wider degree with many other people.

Now I'm not saying that these wide conjunctions and other aspects are not important. They are but they typically get you ready for the real deal, the person that you actually have a soul contract with.

So binding
(prominently conjunctions) aspects are the ones that will show this. And these binding aspects include:

Rahu/north node: this is because this is what our soul is hungry for, this is our obsession(just in a different way than pluto). This is our selfish needs that we need to have fulfilled at any cost. Rahu with a personal planet (moon, sun, venus, ascendant) will typically be extremely binding and hard to let go of because we need the other person to fulfill our life purpose. This can show lots of vampirism. Rahu will use anything that the planet person will have to offer. This will also often have coincidences, sometimes almost complementary coincidences. Very hard to explain. Like you have very small hands, and he has big hands. You have a scar on your left knee, and he/she has one on the right. (Another very important indication that you guys had a soul contract). Often people mistake this relationship for twin flames, and/or soulmates, and even karmic twins.

Pluto-this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Moon conjunct pluto is probably the most obsessive relationship one can possibly put themselves in. Venus conjunct pluto, probably too. These are indicative of soul-mates with karma relationships. Not as selfish as rahu relationships, but lots of manipulativeness and power struggles, but often because you fear losing the other person or you think that whatever you are doing is for their own good. It could be amazing aspects if you have two kind, deep, mature individuals. Whereas Rahu is just vampiric in nature. Lot's of unwinding of subconscious wounds and transformations with pluto relationships as well.

Neptune-This is probably the most wonderful. No games, very little wounds comparatively to the other ones, and yet people can get hurt if there are lies, and cheating involved. But this can be the romantic love in Nicolas Sparks movies; absolute utter bliss.

Anyways, I'm not going to go into Uranus. This is also a transpersonal planet that creates lots of interest but I feel like not all of these produce the same sort of binding effect, and generate karma as soul contracts as does the three: rahu, pluto and Lilith.

Saturn can also be a societal binding with little to no bliss and/or obsession. This could produce karma but it's not the fatal dark stuff you see in movies and definitely no twin flame energy.

And my favourite: Lilith! If two people have Lilith aspects(again mostly the conjunctions), they fear and fascinate eachother. Not sure who plays out the Lilith (the Lilith or the personal planet, the woman or the man, or the one that has more Lilith aspects in their chart; and what if the man is the Lilith?) So the Lilith person or both will represent what one fears and also repressed at the same time. It's kind of like seeing how you were in the past, yet you've given up that aspect due to the saturnian culture we live in so you're fascinated and yet feel empathetic towards that other person. However, they also have an aspect of you that you fear and I mean fear a lot.

Example: The rich older man marries a beautiful untamed wild poor woman. The poor woman being free and untamed, represents the part of him when he was a child when he was free, pure, naïve, and undisciplined. But this very free and undisciplined nature of hers makes her out to be vulnerable(because of her naivety) to the advances of other men, perhaps makes her appear seductive/flirtacious to other men(perhaps his brothers and friends?), and also embarrasses the older man in front of his family members due to her low-class behavour. So female family members hate her due to subconscious jealousy of her beauty, and distasteful behavior and the males want to **** her and she herself is not aware of her power or is she? This often can make way for abuse because the very thing you love and fancy so much can be the reason for your doom. (I knew a situation once of a woman who married a guy whose sister's husband became obsessed with her) This is as Lilith and taboo of a situation as it gets.

Then you want to look at the nakshatra/constellation that the conjunction falls into. The nakshatra itself will be corresponded with a hindu mythology and sometimes will have fixed stars with their own mythologies that will also be important when looking at the whole picture. Next you need to look at what dasha you are in, using this software:
http://vedicastrologer.org/jh/

The dasha you are in(planetary, nakshatra dasha vimsotarri dasha) will indicate what nakshatras will be ACTIVATED, the planet can also activate other planets and houses in your chart during this dasha. Just google what planet aspects what houses. This is what your soul needs to learn. So if a person comes into your life when a certain planet has been activated, with a conjunction with that planet in that nakshatra, not the same planet but a complimentary/ binary planet(especially under 1 degree), you will be extremely attracted and drawn to that person. And some of the mythology that is involved in that nakshatra is going to play out in the relationship somehow in some way.

Sometimes these relationships can be simply soul mate relationships especially if there are conjunctions between personal planets/points like sun, moon, venus, ascendents. These are fruitful, respectful, and good overall.

However, If you have the above-mentioned linkages between two people WITHOUT these aspects between personal points or planets, these relationships are often binding, karma-generating, and obsessive. They don't end well and if gnostics are correct, they KEEP you in the matrix. If these conjunctions are in activated nakshatras that have a demonic(rajasic), fatal, destructive nature which often accompanies a fatal love story like Krithika, and Jyeshta, get ready for a crazy ride.

If the conjunction happens in the fixed star algol in krithika or plaedeus constellation, watch out.

Also watch out for pluto-chiron or chiron aspects in general as they scream out pain.

If you have these intrapersonal aspects, with the pluto, Lilith, and rahu aspects, it could as well be one of the most beautiful and passionate relationships ever.

To sum it up, the types of relationships you will enter: Soul mate relationships, soul-contract that might either be karma-generating, soul mate or both, and people that get you ready for the soul-contract person and if you're really lucky: the twin flame if you believe in such a thing. Or you're not meant for a passionate, all-consuming love affair, and you may just be meant to have many different light love affairs and flings.

Anyways, feel free to ask questions, leave constructive criticism and comments.

Sweet Pea

Thank you, it was a very interesting post. :smile: One query though about rahu/North Node. I thought it was the South Node that we are more likely to gravitate compulsively towards and which is inclined to keep us trapped in past patterns? And we should be pleased if we find a North Node connection with someone as they can help draw us towards our 'future'?

love-thinking

Thank you, it was a very interesting post. :smile: One query though about rahu/North Node. I thought it was the South Node that we are more likely to gravitate compulsively towards and which is inclined to keep us trapped in past patterns? And we should be pleased if we find a North Node connection with someone as they can help draw us towards our 'future'?

Good question. I should have included south node actually in this post. Actually interestingly enough, ketu/south node in western is typically depicted as starting off strongly and then detaching. In vedic stands for detachment, our comfort zone, nothing really fascinating or new. But I think Rahu probably doesn't start off too "obsessive." Maybe unlike pluto and ketu, it starts off as ooohh we have this in common. What an interesting coincidence. Something that has to do more with simply being observant but nothing straight up personal.

I think it also may depend on what node we are more in touch with. If you're in your thirties, and you're half way into achieving whatever north node means for you, you'll probably be more drawn toward the one that has a personal planet conjunct your north node.

Slowly the attachment gets more and more, and the more you're present with this other person, the more you'll be attached. But typically athough this can be passionate, I feel like it lacks pluto's depth. It's more of a: This person has what I need and want the most out of anyone I've ever met. Whereas pluto is more like : " I want to have power over her. Persophone doesn't know what's in her best interest"

Rahu is more like I need this, I want this, I need this, he/she has this; I want it now. There isn't much thought and depth like Pluto. I know people usually see rahu connections as something great but from my experience, and from what I read about what rahu represents, the rahu person typically will ask for what they need and want from the planet person, and tell themselves that it won't hurt or bother the planet person. It kind of seems like pluto, but I think rahu is less jealousy and more so having your very own robot that will provide you with everything you can possibly want and desire. And the more you get it, the more you want more.

So rahu is more so desire
Ketu is more comfort zone
And Pluto is more so about power

comdoc

That free software downloads empty multiple times. Can you recommend another that will simply extract and run on Win7? I'm looking for lifelong soulmate. Should I look for compatible nakshatras, dashas, or ? I'm attracted to specific birthdate with my Pluto/her Leo Sun, my rising Mars/her Leo Venus, and her Moon/my POF. Prefer Taurus Rahu over Scorpio Ketu.

Good question. I should have included south node actually in this post. Actually interestingly enough, ketu/south node in western is typically depicted as starting off strongly and then detaching. In vedic stands for detachment, our comfort zone, nothing really fascinating or new. But I think Rahu probably doesn't start off too "obsessive." Maybe unlike pluto and ketu, it starts off as ooohh we have this in common. What an interesting coincidence. Something that has to do more with simply being observant but nothing straight up personal.

I think it also may depend on what node we are more in touch with. If you're in your thirties, and you're half way into achieving whatever north node means for you, you'll probably be more drawn toward the one that has a personal planet conjunct your north node.

Slowly the attachment gets more and more, and the more you're present with this other person, the more you'll be attached. But typically athough this can be passionate, I feel like it lacks pluto's depth. It's more of a: This person has what I need and want the most out of anyone I've ever met. Whereas pluto is more like : " I want to have power over her. Persophone doesn't know what's in her best interest"

Rahu is more like I need this, I want this, I need this, he/she has this; I want it now. There isn't much thought and depth like Pluto. I know people usually see rahu connections as something great but from my experience, and from what I read about what rahu represents, the rahu person typically will ask for what they need and want from the planet person, and tell themselves that it won't hurt or bother the planet person. It kind of seems like pluto, but I think rahu is less jealousy and more so having your very own robot that will provide you with everything you can possibly want and desire. And the more you get it, the more you want more.

So rahu is more so desire
Ketu is more comfort zone
And Pluto is more so about power

love-thinking

So I've been thinking about your post, and have several questions. To start, regarding the "obsession" or "vampirism" that you described with Rahu, do you mean that the Rahu (or north node person) would exhibit these tendencies? What about the other person/planet/point that is aspected in synastry? This is an area that confuses be between western and Vedic interpretations. For example, the western definitions I've studies all describe the node an the magnetic pull-er, as in the node person draws the experiences/people toward him. So someone with a personal planet or point would be "drawn" to the NN person....at least that's what I've understood. However, interpretations of "Rahu" seem to consistently indicate that it's the NN person that move toward the other person/point/experience that conjuncts his node. What do you think is the correct definition? I know in my case, it seems that I am drawn to the NN person (Rahu).

I am also wanting to hear more about your reference to "watch out" for Pluto/Chiron contacts. Please explain. I see that too in my latest synastry study.

Regarding your comments about "soul contracts" (twin flames?) and the weird similarities/complementary polarities that exist between the two people.....yes! I noticed that too! The ways we "complement" or mirror each other, even just in our natal charts and in synastry, is absolutely insane. I've never seen so many "mirrors" before with another person.

This individual I am trying ot understand seems to be very significant along the lines of "soul contracts," as you described, but I don't know if it's all in my head or if I'm really seeing what you explained in this thread.

The rahu person will want something the personal planet/point person wants. But sometimes, that particular thing will come at a cost that is detrimental to the personal point/point person. However, sometimes, the personal planet will want to give to the rahu person.

I only mean this with conjunctions by the way. I don't really know about the other aspects. Ketu doesn't have this affect as a conjunction.

However, whether the planet person wants to give this to the rahu person or not, the rahu person will not and cannot stop taking that particular thing from the planet person. Whether this is money, time, energy, company, sex etc.

This is definitely a magnetic link. It's probably one of the most binding link. See the thing is for all these pluto, lilith, rahu, neptune, uranus, both people are drawn to the other. There's attraction from both of these people.

However, other than neptune and uranus, it is a matter of who will have the upper hand vs who will play the victim. Rahu in it's most positive manifestation can play out to be the role of a husband who comes home to be nurtured and cared for from his wife.

The bad role of rahu can be that he is leeching off of the planet/personal planet person.

The whole twin flame thing can be a little complicated. I think the biggest indication of anything close to such a relationship are conjunctions involving dual planets-masculine and feminine planets.

But remember, some relationships are karma generating, yet irresistably attractive.

I reccomend you read an article about dark cupid relationships.

https://veilofreality.com/2014/11/2...ensional-interferences-in-love-relationships/

Again, I don't know how much of this phenomenon is true. I'm not going to be the one that believes in this supernatural, ufo kidnapping ****. But I do believe that because some symptoms from these relationships she mentioned mimics some pluto, lilith relationships. I think there's some truth to this.

And this article can help shed some light.

http://darkstarastrology.com/twin-flames/

I hope this helps.

love-thinking

Do you think ALL rahu conjunctions will manifest in this way? Is it possible for rahu connections to do NOTHING for the Rahu person?

This rahu guy does not seem to be obsessing or leeching off of me. There was a recognition, but he pulled back quickly. Could be his natal sun opposition Pluto (it's so exact too!). Could also be the fact that he stands to !make a lot of money off of my current partner/hubby.

I believe that sometimes soul mates (contracts) enter our lives just briefly to serve a purpose. They are not always long, drawn out events.

BTW.....we felt the moon/chiron thing right away (the initial stages of it). Right away. And the pain was fe!t as soon as we parted. Was that the case for you?

Just curious, his south node is conjunct your ascendent, not north node right? If I read right from your last post?

Rahu conjunctions can manifest that way. But you gotta remember that Rahu is generational. One age group, take any year for example will have their Rahu on your sun or ascendent or moon. Would that mean all of them will be obsessed with you? It would only mean they would all feel your presence. You might have an effect on them.

However, from that age group there will be a select a few whose Rahu is below 0.5 of your moon, sun or ascendent. From that individual, you may experience coincidences. Something that seems like it's meant to be.

From those relationships, there are two Rahu types:

1. The Rahu person will drain and take from the other person. The relationship will be very binding nonetheless. Both will have lots of lessons to learn.

2. The second type of relationship will be that the point/planet person will want to naturally give to the Rahu person and Rahu will be happy to take.

Honestly I feel like it depends on the Nakshatra Rahu and planet is in. That can tell a lot.

Now I feel like the reason you are so interested might have to do with other aspects lIke your sun trine Lilith if I'm not mistaKen. And do you guys have a moon-Pluto opposition?

love-thinking

I love honesty. I do carry a stellium in sag. :)

Could be the Lilith thing....he completes that grand trine. But my lilith is in conjunction with my jupiter and POF too,allin tri ne to my sun. Or maybe its the pluto in me. Maybe Im neurotic. Who knows. But it could be any of a number or things. I have never before seen so MANY crazy parallels/mirrors between two charts. It's pretty nuts.

Honestly never really took the whole past life thing too seriously before. I mean, I acknowledged it from a philosophical perspective (as in, "sure, why not?"). But this experience was so palpable that I know -- I just know!-- that much of what you states about soul contracts is true.

This whole experience is so fascinating. Like the mirroring between our charts and our lives. This is not one of those cases where someone becomes obsessed and desperately clings to the most weak and far-out asteroids, searching for any crumb of hope that the other person may be a soul mate. This experience is teaching me that when it's THIS real, the intra-aspects are so glaringly obvious, strong, and consistent between both charts. It is blowing my mind almost every day when I realize another crazy parallel or " mirror " between our charts.

With your knowledge of this stuff, I'd be open to sending you our data if you want to take a look for curiosity's sake. Let me know. I am curious to know your opinion as to whether the mirroring between our lives seems notable or not. I certainly plan to pay attention and see how this unfolds in reality so I/we may learn from it.

BTW....did I successfully fix my acct so that i can receive messages?

I realize another "mirror" between us every day. For example, I told you previously how we complete grand trines for each other....his VENUS trine MARS is completed into a grand trine by my Moon/pluto. My trine between SUN and JUPITER/lilith is completed into a grand trine by his SUN. (Notice: my moon, his sun)

Today I realized that our natal Liliths form a square to each other's moon. His Lilith in Capricorn is square to my moon in Libra. My Lilith in Leo is square to his moon in Taurus.

He has natal sun opposition pluto.
I have natal moon conjunct pluto.

His Jupiter hits my 10th house.
My Jupiter hits his 4th house.

His natal mercury is conjunct Jupiter (in Pisces)
My natal mercury is conjunct Neptune (in Sag)

He has natal Mars opposition Neptune
I have natal mars conjunct Neptune

His MOON conjunction to my CHIRON
My MOON opposition to his CHIRON

Psyche conjunct Eros (in composite)

We both have two daughters, both girls are 7 years apart, going in opposite directions. His oldest is 15, next one is 8. My oldest is 8, and next one is 1.

Of course, you already know about the conjunction between my Ac/DC axis and his nodal axis (1 degree).

I also realized his mars hits my 12th house (karmic house?).

I am pretty confident that I have his correct birth time now. My stellium in Sag (mars, mercury, NEP, sun) hits his 8th house. My Venus conjuncts his DC. My chiron conjuncts his AC. My Pluto conjuncts his vertex.

The symbolism in how we met is pretty crazy too. I can explain it to you in a msg.

So.....I don't know. Maybe it is all about Lilith? Hard to say. But it's hard to separate each aspect when we host so many of the "significant" ones. Even one of these aspects (node, Chiron, etc) is enough to make someone pause. Yet I can't help but continue to be surprised by what profundity in some of these aspects and how we "mirror" one another. Most of the threads on "soul mates" seem to get all worked up over a single aspect like Venus conjunct pluto. Well, I believe this synastry takes the discussion to a whole new level.

When we met, the feeling was palpable.

And yes, his SN conjuncts my ASC, and his NN conjuncts DC. I think it was less than 1 degree, but rounding up to 1 degree for simplicity. He has several points that hover around my ASC (Saturn, nessus, SN, and mars is 7 degrees away from 12th house). I have my stellium in Sag near my DC, which means the entire stellium is within a few degrees of his NN.

I also happened to notice his cute butt on both times we met in person. Not sure of the astrological significance of that one.....

:)

I would definitely like to take a look. But I'll tell you about the aspects you already told me.

I don't know too much about the jupiter and mercuty aspects. I haven't done too much research on them but I will tell you about the other ones.

The south node aspect, if I had done more research aside from the articles I read I could have told you this for sure, but south node can start off like the north node and wear off really quickly. Or in another article I read, south node simply means a person you feel comfortable with.

I think what seems to be potent here though are the nessus and lilith aspects. I'll start off with lilith. Lilith is often a volatile energy, because I believe lilith more than pluto tests your limits, your jealousy, and even your sanity. Lilith person will be someone you want but you constantly get frustrated that he/she is someone that you can't tame or someone that won't love you or look at you the way you want him/her to.

So since you two have a double wammy, both of you will see the other as lilith. Honestly, even though I've been through a lilith relationship, I don't know who actually takes on the role of lilith, the planet or the lilith person or is it always the girl?

Because it's the moon being aspected by lilith, he or you may find the other's emotions and vulnerability very attractive. Think about the scenes of the broken women seeking emotional support from a man. But again, this might also mean, that it is this emotional volatileness that scares the man into thinking thoughts like "what if I ever hurt her, and she seeks refuge in other men?" Remember this attraction and insecurity often happens at a subconscious level.

On top of the lilith aspects you two have venus trine mars.

venus-mars aspects usually point to physical attraction.In some cases, it points to the fact that if each of you could create an opposite sex version to mate with, they would look exactly like the other person. Meaning, that you both are eachother's ideal when it comes to looks. I read that when it comes to the conjunction, don't know if it applies to the trine and I felt like this with my ex who I had a double venus-mars conjunction with.

And physical attraction along with other aspects can create the interest you're feeling now.

Now Nessus, I read somewhere that this points to obsession and abuse. It is on your ascendent so I don't know how that will play out. Abuse typically starts when the other sees you as a threat to potentially hurting them, yet they seem to desire you nonetheless. So how I would interpret this aspect is that it is similar to lilith aspects except much more volatile. Perhaps you remind him of someone that has hurt them. Perhaps, you look like someone they want to tame.

Because his saturn is also on your ascendent, it could trouble. Saturn is criticism. Saturn + Nessus can mean that he criticizes your personality and appearance in order to hurt you, subdue you or make you submissive towards him.

Again, this is a potential. Might not happen, you have to look at his birth chart as well. If he has nessus aspect to his ascendnet, sun, moon, there's more of a chance that he will abuse you.

Lastly, I want to talk about your moon/pluto with his chiron.

I had a chiron opposite pluto relationship last year. We also had lilith aspects with the mars-venus conjunction I mentioned earlier. We also had moon-opposite pluto and venus sextile pluto.

From what I can say, is chiron means wounds and pluto represents power and extremes. So chiron with pluto in synastry can mean, that one person has the power to fix the wounds or tear it open some more.

After the relationship, I ended up bulimic, depressed and suicidal.

love-thinking

Ok, so going back to your Chiron against his Pluto......

What should/could he have done to help heal/fix rather than hurt you more? Assuming you are Chiron. And what did he do instead that exacerbated the wound?

Chiron sign/house will help me to provide a better analysis and understand what was happening between you

He should have listened to the insecurities I told him about from day one, and not use those same insecurities and make insensitive comments after a few weeks regarding my appearance and then try and compare me to other women. That's the least he could have done. I never could tell whether he was stupid or manipulative. There's more, of course but I'm not going to get into it on here.

He shouldn't have made me feel used, and appreciated all the things I have done for him.

However, I was the pluto opposite his chiron/moon. I'm sure I hurt him too and probably hurt him a lot.

But perhaps the reason why he hurt me so much is because his saturn(in 8th house) opposites my moon(in my 8th house), and his north node conjuncts my moon by less than 0.5 degrees. And his rahu and my moon is also conjunct the evil fixed star algol.
And if I also got his birthtime right, I think his ascendent is opposite my chiron (which is conjunct my ascendent). So that might indicate his very presence exploited my wounds.

The relationship was evil, heavy, and very passionate in a dark way. I can't wait to move on with my life from this psychopath honestly.

I hate him now, but I honestly would have done anything for him then.

I guess it just makes me happy knowing that his future is going to be dark while I have nothing but happiness in front of me if I play my cards right and finish this university degree. I grow into an accomplished young woman, while he grows old and miserable, suffering through the cut throat labor market that only favors the brightest.(We had an age difference) :)

This is the pluto in me speaking. I hope I didn't sound too arrogant.

love-thinking

He was trying to hurt you before you hurt him. He's a very unevolved soul/Chiron. They react in knee-jerk reactions. Regardless, what a butthead.

Age difference..... depends on how much. At some point, someone who is 40-60 years older needs to take responsibility for exploiting another's youth and future. Saturn dishes out issues at every stage of life. It's difficult to merge widely different Saturn stages.

I need to tell you something. So I was watching a youtube video on karmic relationships. This astrologer specifically said conjunctions involving the south node, north node and black moon lilith.

She said black moon lilith conjunctions indicate an insatiable attraction. And in terms of karmic relationships, the south node relationships are past lives whereas north node is you need that person in order to fulfill your purpose for this lifetime so there is that karmic link there. (With the north node connections, there may not be any past lives but you simply need the other person to evolve). So again conjunctions with points/personal planets like ascendent, moon, sun, venus, (not sure about mars).

I think with north node/south node it's either one or the other. You can hardly look at them saperately. However, i think usually the attraction depends on whether you are more in tuned with your south node or north node.

This is just the conclusion I came to. I think this guy that you are interested in, if he's not interested in you, I believe it could be because he's more intuned with his north node than south node. However, you two do have other strong synastry aspects. If he's more in tuned with his south node, he will feel the attraction just as strongly as you.

Recently I met a guy whose moon conjunct my south node, I honestly feel turned off and repulsed by him. Also, I'm going through my rahu dasha(north node cycle in vedic astrology)-so me going through my dasha of north node allowed me to focus on my north node rather than my south node and as a result, I'm sort of repulsed by him. But he's an amazing person, I don't know what about him turns me off. But even when I spent time with him, I had thought to myself literally "I was like him a year back."

Anyways, I feel like conjunctions with the nodes are strong, and past life ketu conjunctions are definitely strong. However, it can be either a strong attraction or a strong repulsion if you don't count other aspects.

I also wanted to discuss Black moon lilith. I think you mentioned that your partner's sun conjuncted his lilith.

I've had up to four experiences with women whose personal planet touched my lilith or my personal planet touched theirs.

I have one cousin whose sun is conjunct my lilith. At the age of fifteen, she told me to flirt with her boyfriend through text and see if he acts flirtacious with me. He did.

Another friend whose sun is in cancer and(my lilith is in cancer), I've always had felt interesting energies around her spanning from utter fascination to some sort of repulsion. I don't want to stay away from her on purpose, it's just something I prefer doing. But she's not really a close friend but she had taken me out to a club once. And I ended up kissing a guy who I didn't know she went on a date with. When she found him and me, I felt so bad but I had no idea! We are cool now though.

I also have this guy friend who never had romantic/sexual feelings for me until he got a girlfriend whose birthday is one day before mine, but she's older than me by plenty of years. So that means, because my lilith is opposite my sun, it is also opposite hers. Guess when my guy friend tried to hit on me? I ended up cutting ties with him.

Another cousin of mine has her lilith conjunct my sun. The girl's the prettiest in my entire family. She cut ties with me for no reason. But when I do go back to my home country, I'm waiting to see how that works out. I wonder if she'll provoke my jealousy haha.

Anyways, this might not be the case. But it is possible that you met this guy in a past lifetime. And for whatever reason(perhaps your partner cheated last lifetime)-again that's a possibility and this is just an assumption. I think this guy that you're interested in is supposed to take you away from your partner or will provoke such a situation. And that's because there's a sun conjunct lilith here. And there's his ketu with your ascendent.

What's your synastry with your partner?

love-thinking

Now about that guy you met who was repulsive.....it's not the aspect with that guy in particular that is the point. Your question was something about what it might be in the other person that is "repulsive" to you. You are on the right track by wondering this, you just need to turn around how you are looking at the situation. The real question is not about the other guy. It's about what he is showing you about yourself.....(our interactions with others is like a psychological mirror to ourselves).....and in your case, it shows that you are evolving. You are actively moving toward your NN. You want your north node needs to be met, you identify with you NN.....and you see that your SN is not what you need/want right now.

So the "repulsion" is telling you something about yourself.

You are definitely right. :) How's everything with your love interest?

ares

Hi All. This was an extremely interesting thread!

I just started dating somebody with whom I have LOTs of the aspects discussed here. For example:

-My moon conjunct her Pluto
-My Lilith conjunct her moon
-My Venus conjunct her Saturn
-My Sun conjunct her SN
-My NN conjunct her ASC

I am a newbie and I just posted a thread with our synastry and composite...
Would you, senior members, comment? Thanks!

Last edited:

meowll

What about composite charts? I have a Venus conjunct South Node with someone I have a really strange and binding relationship with, I can't seem to get over it, it's really powerful, but torturous. I saw in the initial posts in this thread that this might fade in time, maybe over 30?

In contrast to that, how would a Venus conjunct North Node be? Would love be easier to express and fulfill, or on the contrary?

sadge

How about Rahu conjunct Rahu in Sagittarius (less than 1° orb)? I have this with a man I'm hopelessly in love with.

That doesn't tell you anything significant. Probably means you are close in age.....NN does not move quickly like moon or mercury.

Same or harmonious nodes would represent a similar soul path, thus ease of relations on that level. But what you described, alone, is not anything notable. Angles, on the other hand, change quickly within a day.

HighlyEvolved

Except we're not. He is 19 years older. I'm aware of nodes being generational, but this is not the case. We have very powerful synastry, I sometimes feel like it was fated for us to meet. I can't describe the range of feelings I feel for this guy, ranging from lust to tenderness and love, admiration, excitement, the feeling I already know him and wanting to know him more. Even just being in his presence makes me happy and comforted. Too bad he is my boss., haha :( I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_s_r.35257.25572.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_s_r.35257.25572.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 34
To sum it up, the types of relationships you will enter: Soul mate relationships, soul-contract that might either be karma-generating, soul mate or both, and people that get you ready for the soul-contract person and if you're really lucky: the twin flame if you believe in such a thing. Or you're not meant for a passionate, all-consuming love affair, and you may just be meant to have many different light love affairs and flings.

Anyways, feel free to ask questions, leave constructive criticism and comments.

Can you give your thoughts on my relationship?

Our nodes are opposite - I have Aquarius for north node, he has Leo. I'm also a Leo Rising/Leo South Node located in the 12th house. He is the one having trouble letting go.

We have these aspects

Me Him
Uranus Sextile Moon
Neptune Trine Sun
Saturn Trine Sun
Sun Sextile Mars
Pluto Sextile Sun
Sun Square Sun
Venus Trine Pluto
Uranus Square Saturn
Jupiter Trine Pluto
Mercury Conjunction Chiron