Drug addiction and antisocial behaviour in natal chart

HighlyEvolved

Hello, this is natal chart of my younger brother. He is now struggling with meth addiction, he has also been homeless for about 3 months and he sells meth and weed. Me and mum would help him, but he refuses any help saying that he *****d it up himself, so he is the one that has to make it right again. He is drawn to the life on the streets, he always liked rap and I feel like he enjoys being the outlaw adn dealer and still sees it as something rather romantic even though he's been through some terrible ****. Maybe he is starting to realise now. But to my question: I've been probably studying the wrong chart most of the time. I thought he was born at 2:15 AM. In that chart, it was quite obvious. He had Moon in 4th house in Cancer opposite Jupiter, Moon opposite Neptune (!!!), Saturn in 12th, Pluto in 7th etc. But my mom is certain that he was born around midnight at 18th of June 1996. When I look at the chart, I see that there are many things similar to my natal chart (Saturn in 1st after our mother, Aqua rising- which is more probable in my eyes than Taurus asc., Pluto in 9th, Neptune and Uranus in 12th etc.), but I fail to see the addiction, Neptune is not prominent in his chart, nor it makes many difficul aspects or such. I'd be glad if anyone took a look and told me what they think. I've been studying astrology for just a year, so I'm definitely not an expert. Than youu :joyful:

edit: Now I see that there is also Moon-Neptune opposition, but it is very wide. I usually use birthchart from different site and it didn't consider it opposition. But I figured that astro.com is the most used here and it would be the most convinient to post birth chart calculated by it, and now i see there is an opposition. But what else?

astro_w2gw_01_bob_37334_22153.gif

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast the chart with the midnight time in vedic chart.
Ascendant Dhanishta the musician. This person can tap the undercurrent and bring it out through his music. His rahu NN is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. So he can be a very good percussionist.
Sun is in Gemini Mrigasira which may have a brush with 'trance' and psychedelics . Or alternately it can be spirituality. Jupiter aspects the Sun and he was in Jupiter Dasha from birth till 2008. Now he is in Saturn Dasha till 2027. Saturn teaches one the cold and hard lessons of life. But these are very important learnings going forward. His Rahu Ketu Axis is from 3rd house of communication to the 9th house of philosophy and from Pisces Revathi to Virgo Hasta. This may mean that he has to move from the ocean of consciousness to art of the 'specifics'. He may understand the philosophy of life through some art involving his hands. His energy will be expressed through hands. Moon is in Gemini Punarvasu the twice borm. He will be successful in the second attempt. He may be good in languages, duplication, potraits etc. It is the power of two. Punarvasu also means 're covery'. So he is likely to recover too. Saturn is in Pisces U.Bhadra which tries to become one with the cosmos. So he may find foothold towards the end of Saturn Dasha.
God bless!

HighlyEvolved

I'm not very knowledgable in vedic astrology (more like at all) and this sounds very interesting. He is inteligent in communication, he learned english all by himself. His father played drums, maybe he got this after him. I've always believed that my brother has potential in him, it is just harder for him to discover nad use it wisely. Thank you very much for sharing your wisdom with me :)

Frisiangal

I fail to see the addiction, Neptune is not prominent in his chart, nor it makes many difficul aspects or such
If the birth time is approx. accurate, Neptune does have a prominent position to influence his life.
1) It is closely quincunx/inconjunct (150*) natal sun in the 4th house,; a stress aspect
2)It is situated in the natural house of its rulership of Pisces; i.e. 12th house,
3) As you say, there is a wide, yet just within orb opposition with natal Moon, which becomes closer throughout the day,
4) Pisces is intercepted in the 1st house.

By mental calculation for his age,
5) secondary progressed Sun is applying conjunct to natal Moon,
6)sec. progressed Moon is in Pisces, and may have conjoined transiting Neptune.

Transiting Pluto is conjoining natal Jupiter that also opposes Moon. Their rulerships could mean an encounter with the justicial and/or health system, so he should take care regarding any 'antisocial' behaviour or 'overdoing' things having a negative effect.

rahu

Banned
The problem your having reading his chart is that neptune is not the major influence it is basically greed and power that has taken him.pluto is opposed to mars/mercty,sextile uranus and trine to saturn this shows he has favorable underworld/corrupt connections..
Actually this looks like a successful chart for what it is .it shows great gangster acumen which likely means he is not a big user. At least of his own product.
rahu