Tomorrow is my Bday...Help pls!

Sienna

Hello Everyone!

Tomorrow is my bday. I turn 35 and Im fed up & worried at the same time. I would love to find a man who stays and start a family with him. This is a serius matter for me as I really really really would like to meet someone and become a mummy.

I was wondering if any of you could help me with my chart. I can draw them in but I can't keep them around. I need to know why so I can stop this from happening over and over again, it's wearing on my soul.

I wish someone would just tell me it's because I'm hideous or it's my personality so then at least I have something to work with. But I have nothing, and I'm reaching a breaking point.

Since tomorrow its my bday I would really appreciate if someone could help me and tell me something about it....

Please find attached my chart!

Thank you guys with all my heart!

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40

katydid

Your very nice mutual reception between Venus in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Libra is very inviting. The sextile indicates a fun, vibrant enthusiastic personality. I can see you attracting partners.

But then the Libran squares to Capricorn may eventually kick in. The Mars in Capricorn squaring Pluto in Libra indicates a determined, perhaps controlling energy. You may not realize how aggressive that Mars energy can sometimes appear. In your eyes you are just trying to be down to earth and realistic. You want to figure things out and nail it down. You don't want to waste time if your boyfriend is not serious. However from their perspective, you may seem to suddenly shift from a fun loving, enthusiastic partner to a critical and suspicious one?

Maybe you can back off a little when you are dating someone and let hints unfold without forcing things?

dowhanawi

Venus is sextile Jupiter conjunct Saturn. You know what you want, its very clear in your mind, you go after it but you can over due it. This adds to what Katydid pointed put about mars. And I do agree the aspect draws them in. My suggestion is to use your draw, use your knowledge in yourself of what you want but don't rush it. Wait to see where a relationship is heading. Don't scare them off asking if they are ready for family commitment. For sure find out if that is something they hope for (that's a compatibility factor). Just don't rush it

Sienna

Thank you guys!!!!

I really really appreciate ur answer!!!

Can i. Ask you something? See if you can help me or give me some info about....

Think you r right when u say i might scare the guys because in some ways i show the feeling of wanting to go to fast....but....why with the guys i have been with (specially the two big relations i had...) they never seem to finish although they r with some other girls???
Its always the same story.....they live miles away from me but they appear every now and then. My last big relationship was with a guy from the canary islands and im from barcelona (both spain). Its been 3 years since the last time we saw. I still remember him and he does text me every now and then....what does that means? Sometimes i feel he is the one and although he has another girlfriend i have the feeling he hasnt forget about me....he texts and calls hiding from his girlfriend...

And the other thing....can you see if love is arriving?

Thanks you in advance!!!!

Sienna

Re: Sos

Sorry!!!! Here you have!!!

If you have the chance...pls can you tell me why all the boys i have been with...they coming back although they have other girlfriends? it seems like they dont let me go and confused me....
Specially one of them, the last, thought he was the one. He lives miles away from me but he keeps texting me every now and then and tells me he never forgot about me although we dont talk & he was the one who decided to give up on me... He texted me 3 days ago but i didnt reply.

Can you see if love is coming anytime soon? Thanks!

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 16

dowhanawi

Re: Sos

Well your Venus is sag 11 is a very nice placement, and we discussed before the aspects with it and how it draws men in. I suspect your that Woman they'll never forget. However you need be careful of the intentions if a man who would secretly contact an ex while with anyone else. This is where I'd use your bluntness to ask what they want, what they intend, that what you are looking for is long term commitment with family and if that's what they want to they had best make themselves immediately single. Either they run, or they jump. However in new relationships do not take this approach lol.

Transits would help see if love is in the near future. Just a thought, your Venus aspects might be ideal for speed dating? Really cut through and find a connection with someone looking for long term commitments. I've never tried them myself, I fail to communicate quickly in a smooth straight forward manner. Everything I say comes with a story. But I think it could work for you. They usually have a series of future dates to sign up for. I've had people use astrology to pick the best date for attending one.

Sienna

Sure!!!! Here are my transits (I calculated them from today forward for the next) 12 months

Elsa

Born: December 27, 1980 at 07:30 AM in Manresa, Spain

HERE IS WHERE MY TRANSITS ARE ON:

December 28, 2015

Venus in house 11 (enters December 16, 2015 at 00:50:52 GMT, exits January 02, 2016 at 12:55:55 GMT)

Mars in house 10 (enters December 10, 2015 at 20:12:10 GMT, exits January 27, 2016 at 18:35:02 GMT)

Jupiter in house 9 (enters October 04, 2015 at 23:33:25 GMT, exits November 29, 2016 at 06:10:57 GMT)

Saturn in house 12 (enters October 30, 2015 at 12:54:28 GMT, exits more than 1 year into the future)

Uranus in house 4 (enters April 07, 2015 at 20:40:41 GMT, exits more than 1 year into the future)

Neptune in house 2 (enters longer than 1 year ago, exits May 06, 2016 at 20:07:54 GMT)

Pluto in house 1 (enters longer than 1 year ago, exits more than 1 year into the future)

SkuttleStar

So I'm just learning how to read romantic capability- it's a vedic teaching. There is an astrologer who can do this reading perfectly for you for $15 here- http://www.vaultoftheheavens.com/Capacity-Report-Female.asp?PARTNER=astrolada I bought one and it's been an enormous help, like he told me things I was aware I do, told me yah it's a good trait to me and i've had positive feedback for having this trait but it hinders my ability to relationship. I would have never figured that out on my own

Here is my student POV for free-
Your main chart Jupiter is in Libra, which is sleeping. Jupiter Conjunct Saturn is very bad for relationships, your Saturn will starve the love of purpose and vision.

But don't freak out yet. This is just your rasi chart. This suggests highly actually that you'll be the main provider. Also your moon is almost at a hard aspect to Jupiter which is a friend.

Cuz once we look at your house of children and creative efforts together- Jupiter is in Sagittarius which cancels out the negative conjunction with Saturn in that chart. Jupiter is also exalted in Sagittarius- meaning your lover will be an incredibly aware parent, a really awesome one. The moon aspect of the Rasi chart still plays into effect here, adding to the overall benefit of how you'll do relationships with children.

And then jumping ahead the the chart of legal/life-long kinship-- Often interpreted as Marriage-- but probably better defined as those day dreams lovers have on what their relationship means for the larger community-- and Jupiter again is exalted in Sagittarius, this cancels out the conjunction with Saturn-- and thusly giving you a really awesome marriage.

From all of this-- my intuition- not the chart-- I would say that you are deeply guarded in terms of love in many way you may not realize. Because when it comes to your own survival it's your karmic inheritance to basically starve your lover's higher visions until that person enters in a binding ceremony with you. It being in your 10th house means this hindrance largely has to do with your career and social status- or perphaps the career and socail status of your lover.

From your chart, you aren't going to benefit pretty much at all from family, real estate, siblings- you're entirely going to benefit from one-on-one relationships and group relationships.

Back to intution- therefore if you are focusing on a lover of career and social status- I'd say that's not what would benefit you. You want a man who's social and homey. I suggest you stop looking for man based on status (if you are doing that) and find someone you truly get along with, someone you really enjoy, someone you can really live well with- but not as a provider to you- and maybe doesn't really have a vision for himself even (cuz you'll starve it) but once you're married/babies are popping out- the vision will be clear to him and things will be really fruitful. All of this suggests that maybe then he will go apply for that good job he's qualified for but just never did it, all for that vision for himself and for his family.

Hope this is helpful!

Last edited: