Cupids arrow hit me? (First meeting chart)

Glinda

Hello everybody!

I met someone new – and it looks like cupids arrow hit me – obviously him too :love: and I haven't felt like this since long time … what do you think about our "first meeting" chart? Moon and venus are conjunct in 5th shows the mutual fascination, right?

And I also add my actual transits, so you can see and judge the whole picture.

Cheers
G.

Attachments

• firstmeeting.jpg
    firstmeeting.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 25
  • saturnsquareneptune.jpg
    saturnsquareneptune.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 18

dowhanawi

I think it looks good. Jupiter is sq mercury which can have issues but for a first meeting I read this as the two clicked so well neither could shut up lol, and it was exciting. So I see it as positive in this situation.

Glinda

I think it looks good. Jupiter is sq mercury which can have issues but for a first meeting I read this as the two clicked so well neither could shut up lol, and it was exciting. So I see it as positive in this situation.

This is exactly how it was! That evening we talked and talked … :love:

Saturn is transiting my Vertex, I dont know why else someone should come prominently in my life when I look at the transits. Expect transiting jupiter trine my sun.

dowhanawi

Love is about taking a risk. It never happens if you don't. Do you know enough astrology to suggest looking at his chart? Most people are intrigued. Then you can tell him a few cool things then have us look for red flags.

Glinda

Love is about taking a risk. It never happens if you don't. Do you know enough astrology to suggest looking at his chart? Most people are intrigued. Then you can tell him a few cool things then have us look for red flags.

Umm, I don't know his birthtime … what doe my transits say about an eventual love or relationship possibility? What about the ongoing saturn/neptune transit in opposition to my saturn? I think my chart should give a lot of information for the promise of love or a relationship possibility.

dowhanawi

Neptune is trine Jupiter, might want to try new things and not have clear boundaries.
Neptune is opposed Saturn - you might feel a loss of routines or security. Might not understand the boundaries in a relationship
*you will need to set those boundaries BUT do not set ones that aren't needed (fear based).

Saturn sextile Pluto: time to overhaul life. Get rid if unnecessary restraints, bring in the things that will make you happy, allow growth. *I'd say stop worrying about the past. Don't let fear of those relatships hold you back.

Saturn in your 5th is squaring natal Saturn in your 3rd. You need to reevaluate these areas of your life and grow or karma will do it for you. Relationships and communication. Saturn squares Saturn wants you to learn to do better in these areas. Starting a new relationship is as good a time as any to do so.

Uranus conjunct venus you might start a new relationship, a time to explore and expand what love means and how you interact in a relationship. *its a pretty wide orb to the other personal planets

In general I'm not seeing anything awful. Just reoccurring theme to make room for changes, make changes, explore new things. But set boundaries when needed. And take down unnecessary safety nets

Glinda

Saturn sextile Pluto: time to overhaul life. Get rid if unnecessary restraints, bring in the things that will make you happy, allow growth. *I'd say stop worrying about the past. Don't let fear of those relatships hold you back.

Saturn in your 5th is squaring natal Saturn in your 3rd. You need to reevaluate these areas of your life and grow or karma will do it for you. Relationships and communication. Saturn squares Saturn wants you to learn to do better in these areas. Starting a new relationship is as good a time as any to do so.

Uranus conjunct venus you might start a new relationship, a time to explore and expand what love means and how you interact in a relationship. *its a pretty wide orb to the other personal planets

In general I'm not seeing anything awful. Just reoccurring theme to make room for changes, make changes, explore new things. But set boundaries when needed. And take down unnecessary safety nets

Wow Dowhanawi, what a great analyse, and you are right. My biggest problem seems to be the past. It haunts me emotion wise, and this new person on the horizon is reminding that there is a wound, that I have been wounded. I sometimes feel so pessimistic about everything and destructive too. Maybe this is what saturn wants to teach me, stop being pessimistic about the relationships, because otherwise I will loose and destroy everything before it ever started.
There is so much black/white in my emotions. But life is not black or white and so aren't relationships. There is a lot to learn for me, I sometimes feel like an alien who knows earth and life on it only from a book. I don't want to be the observer all of my life.

Thank YOU!!!

Last edited:

Glinda

Me again!

Any other takers here on the topic? PLEASE? Because this date is going a little haywire since mercury went retrograde! :bandit:

Thanks G.