OH God help us Leos:) In the name of the Father, the Son and The Holy Spirit

siren1111

Dear Leo friends or people with Moon in Leo, I am at my wit's end with work problems and situations. My work with resturants and high-end boutiques has dried up in NYC. THe snowstorms have really devastated all the disposable income sectors. Oh boy! So, now, guess what- I'm not working. I tried all throughout Febraury to get a job, and nada! What's up? I went through a 2 interview process now with a major company in Canada only to be told that they are favoring people that are residents of that country. I got told at the end of the interview process not the beginning. I only have a temp visa so I'm not eligeible to work there. Well, **** it. I don't know what else to do but sit here and wait for God- the father, son, and Holy Spirit to give me a job. Everything is frozen- nothing is moving in NYC. I have tried working(temp) in several different industries. Any ideas guys? Leos- are you guys also having problems?? Jeez, Jupiter in Cancer really ******* *****. My old boss wouldn't hire me back because she didn't like me and put something in the folder about it-( known and unknown enemies - 12th house). It honestly feels like nothing is moving. It feels like death.

Ok. let me breathe- Here's my chart everybody!

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 56

hypatia

hi
did you look at your transits coming up this year?
You do have Uranus trine MC in June.
So a surprising or very different (for you) opportunity might come up.
My guess is that you might need to look into other fields for a future career, rather only what you have known previously.

Also - you currently (and over this year) have Neptune Opposition your Mercury - and as Mercury rules your MC - there could be some miscommunications regarding your career or with a potential or a new employer. Perhaps try to be clear in communications regarding a career.
It could also mean some confusion within yourself about seeking a new type of career.

good luck and I hope something comes up soon.

Jland92

Dam that's crazy I've been dealing with issues similar to yours n I'm a Leo too.. They say u gotta breakdown to breakthrough.. Hopefully things will be looking up for us Leo's soon...

waybread

Well, I am not a Christian, so I will have to leave the trinity out of this.... but are you mobile? Can you move somewhere else if a better opportunity presents itself?

If you go back to Astrodienst where you got your chart, call up your horoscope data. Then on the chart construction page, you should see a special charts menu-- pull it down, and then click on the one for North America. See if any lines fall in reasonable places involving your MC and a favourable planet. (Sometimes the good ones will be somewhere in Siberia or in the ocean, unfortunately!) A good line would be something like Venus-MC or sun MC. If these lines are not interactive, then look for their "Astro-click Travel" feature, because this one should be interactive. You can click on a place of interest and get all kinds of astrological information.

Canadian employers can hire non-citizens or non-landed immigrants, but they have to demonstrate that they couldn't find a qualified resident for the job before they can hire outside. I suspect that you had some competition from Canadian residents.

More generally, right now the economy is booming in North Dakota due to the oil boom there, but maybe that's not a place where you would like to live.

Madammaha

I am a Leo and I'm going through a similar period of stagnation and recession, if you want to know the astrological reasons, you have to take notice of the eclipse that took place on the 19th degree of Taurus which conj. your Saturn, also Saturn has been squaring your key planet the Sun for the last 8 months, in addition the moon's apogee now is on the 2nd degree of Leo, which means that it will be passing over your conj. Sun Mars in June.
All these limitations are for a purpose and a reason, even if you do not see it that way now, you have to use your faculties of thinking and feelings to come out with your hidden gifts and redirect your goals accordingly.

happihunni

Yeah another Natal Leo here going through the same stagnant, frozen, stressful set of circumstances in the area of career. It feels like being stuck in mud and the more you try to wiggle free the more frustrated you feel. But as a Leo we have an incredible storehouse of creativity, strength, and perseverance to draw upon. Tough times don't last but tough people do. I choose to redirect my focus on knowing that this transit and energy will eventually pass and I will be stronger and more resourceful as a result of it. Also staying my course with my eye on future goals and staying focused on creating a future that is more stable so that when hard transits do come, and they will, I will be better equipped to handle them. Keep your head up Leos this too shall pass. Luv & Peace :kissing:.......Also, One thing I've read is that you can try to find a positive use for difficult transits such as these, so i'm going to use this Saturn squ Sun for my Good and trim a few pounds off my waistline! Thanks Saturn!

Last edited:

Eirlys

Dear Leo friends...

Oh boy! So, now, guess what- I'm not working.

I thought it was just me... but no, you're not alone.

I've been fortunate in the past; never had to struggle to find a job.

But now, I'm doing good to get temp work... and though I have gotten a bit (and for that, I'm grateful!), nothing permanent has come through, yet.

I know it's going to work out the way that it's supposed to, but in the meantime, yes... it's very frustrating. :/

siren1111

Thank you. Thank you Hypatia! It just broke in a big way for me. I struggled in NYC. I left 4 days ago and came to NOLA, where my friend is. I got a job like that. My fellow Leos. we are 4 days away from Uranus trine MC. Stuff will start to folw- trust me)!!!

siren1111

Yes, its getting better. After struggling like that, this feels real good. Did you guys know I was $40 in my account at one point, and was waiting for a transfer of $50. I waited 3 days and was calling all friends to come help me. Its been a tough road no doubt.

siren1111

Yes Waybread, The choice was to go mobile:) I basically uprooted myself from NYC and said that's enough. I went right into New Orleans and started to go on interviews. This was the perfect decision.

siren1111

Madammaha- yes.. limitations for a reason. Saturn is a tough one to deal with. Hidden gifts include- perserverance, patience, and the ability to tap my network worldwide and the honesty to tell friends when things are very bad. But according to the ephemeris- here comes Jupiter:)

siren1111

Yes Happyhunni- Strength and perserverance!! But now- its over you guys are going to feel better!! Happier!! Lighter!! Freer! Sweeter!! It's all good. Thank you so much my Leo friends and Moon in Leo friends and everyone who answered this post- I was really in despair when I wrote it:). Happy Days are here again!

siren1111

JUst a quick note to my Leo babies and Rising in Leo babies- June marks the last month of Jupiter in Cancer. I know the energy may be still a little stale for some, and projects still resistant to manifesting,. Please hold on LEOS!! Hold on- when Jupiter hits our sign in July- it will be like a choir of angels!!! I promise..the last watery days of Cancer in Jupiter might spell retreat and if so, it's okay!! Watch your energy guys- don't overspend it!!!!