Cricket world cup-election/starting chart

Amit89

Dear all,

The cricket world cup is about to commence on the 19th February. This is one of the biggest events in sports and the biggest event in cricket. The question is, who will lift the cricket world cup, we could consider the charts of the countries or numerologic methods, which predicts favourites India or close favourites South Africa to win.

Below is an election chart, cancer is rising conjuct the fixed star siruis! Moon is in virgo in the 3rd house making no harsh aspects, the only virgo countries in this world cup is co-hosts Sri Lanka and the West Indies! Maybe this points to the winner?

Uranus is also conjuct the midheaven, maybe a new winner? In this case, this will be either South Africa, England (who have lost the world cup final 3 times) or New Zealand. interestingly, jupiter was conjuct uranus for the 2010 soccer world cup starting chart, which produced a new winner in spain. This time jupiter is conjuct uranus on the midheaven.

Exalted saturn in the 4th is opposing the midheaven, while Jupiter is conjuct the midheaven. There is a t-square involved with the acsendent, venus and midheaven and heavy emphasis in the 8th, maybe security concerns? These countries have had security concerns in the past, namely in the 1996 cricket world cup where bombings in the Sri Lankan capital forced games to be postponed. The semi-final against India and Sri Lanka saw India on their way out, and the fans, unjustifiably, threw water bottles and tried to light the stadium on fire which caused the game to be abandoned and awarded to Sri Lanka by default.

Sri Lanka won the last world cup in the sub-continent and are one of the favourites to win this time. Interestingly, the last two times the cricket world cup has come to the subcontinent, India have lost in the semi-finals and were also one of the favourites.

Attachments

• Cricket world cup.jpg
    Cricket world cup.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

fensi88

In this chart Ju is most accidental dignified planet (+14) and Ju is just about to conjunct MC which is all about success. Ju is in 9th house so when it comes to direction it is connected with Southwest.
As Ju rules countries upon Sagittarius and Pisces sign, keeping in mind that it is Southwest from Dhaka only 2 country fits: South Africa and Sri Lanka. But because Ju is less then 5 degrees from MC, we could consider it as in 10th house (South), so because S.Africa is more Sout then Sri Lanka, I pick up S.Africa as winner.

Amit, as you are huge cricket fan you can ask question about your favourite team if they will be winner? So you will know the naswer imediatelly.

Last edited:

Amit89

Hi Fensi88,

I've asked myself this question and my favourite team is India. They are the favourites to win and are the co-host country along with Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Moon is weak in aries, and deposited in the 10th house. Futhermore, the moon is opposing saturn. Moreover, there is sextile between the sun and mars to the moon. Rising sign is leo and the sun is deposited in the 8th house. Perhaps it is too early to tell, since the rising sign is into only its 2nd degree.

The chart is attached below

It looks like a no since moon is weak in aries and opposing saturn. The moon will be conjoining the midheaven.

Thanks for your reply. Australia are holders and are also a sagg ruled country, could they win the world cup for the fourth consecutive time?

Amit

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_india_win_the_world_cup_55556_23402.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_india_win_the_world_cup_55556_23402.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

fensi88

Yes, regarding India this a clear No answer, Moon is VOC!
Thanks for your reply. Australia are holders and are also a sagg ruled country, could they win the world cup for the fourth consecutive time?

No, according to kick off chart that will be some country from southwest direction, Australia would be southeast direction.

Last edited:

Amit89

Thanks again for your chart analysis Fensi88!

So from this question, the winner not be India. Futhermore, your numerological method and the election chart analysis favours South Africa to be the winner, who are the second favourite team to lift the throphy. Time will tell.

Amit

fensi88

No, according to kick off chart that will be some country from southwest direction, Australia would be southeast direction.

And as I said Australia is out! India end Aussie World Cup reign today!!

Amit89

Since cancer is rising, with moon in virgo, which Sri Lanka has virgo rising, possibly this points out the winner, since moon is receiving a trine from venus

Uranus on the midheaven may indicate a new winner, in this case New Zealand.

fensi88

INDIA are the 2011 WORLDCUP WINNERS.

As Moon show flaw of events, may be we had to look at first Moon's aspect which is with Ve in Cap. Cap rule UK and India, and because Ve is connected with blue color we had to pick India. Also Ve is in 7 house, west, that fits when it comes to direction.
We will check out this method in some next competition.

laurajohn

INDIA are the 2011 WORLDCUP WINNERS.

As Moon show flaw of events, may be we had to look at first Moon's aspect which is with Ve in Cap. Cap rule UK and India, and because Ve is connected with blue color we had to pick India. Also Ve is in 7 house, west, that fits when it comes to direction.
We will check out this method in some next competition.

surely ..we can check this method for upcoming IPL T20 competition which starts from april 8th.:smile:

gvk

hai. i am gvk .i am very good analiser of cricket my caluclation of prediction is differnt from others. from 15 years on this subject. i watch ball to ball and i follow batfaire rates. i know when i change one team to onther team. by this we can earn big amounts . i am styaing in india at hyderabad. i belive every ball and over indicats what will happens in next that is my caluclation this is my id ramprasad777g@yahoo.in