Will I Perform at the Bar? :3

RayAustin

Will I Perform at the Bar? :3 If so, how will it go?

Argh, I hate personal chart questions ...

Though I am looking for input; and of course I'll give my own input, and I’m breaking it down in an easy-to-follow-my-logic format which also helps me;

Background (as you should know more is more!):
Not many of you know but I am also a musician. :smile: Currently have a song that goes on and on in my head every day, but have been slow in putting any music down. To describe it, it's very dark and sexy (of course) :wink:. Thankfully, I have two friends of mine who are pals with a bar owner; a very good connection I could use to either get some airplay or perform, most importantly the latter. So I will have to talk to him, make a demo and let him hear my music and get him to say yes, I’m pretty persuasive so that shouldn’t be hard. :wink:

performaceyes.png

Let's see…
Leo is ascending; and the sun is also Lord of Hour. The chart is radical and fit to be judged. :happy: Leo rising is appropriate as its associated with entertainment.

Significators:
I consider 5th, as the performance/music itself,
10th as general success as well as being in front of the public eye,
10th to represent bar owner
1st as me, of course.

Interp:
The performance/song is Jupiter in Pisces in the 8th house. It’s the second strongest planet in the chart--but here in the 8th Jupiter doesn't see the ascendant, so I don't see it. The song is nowhere near completion nor have I even thought up how I will perform. That must be the 8th house relevance; Jupiter having great potential in its home to do what it wishes but marred by the "inability to produce goods" aspect of the 8th; a para-phrasal of Lilly. Jupiter is strong so I don’t see the 8th placement as a “no”.

I am Moon, and Sun. Moon is at a critical degree about to change signs, and it’s also conjunct Regulus—which is pretty significant and good omen especially while within the ascendant.

I’m Sun in 9th/10th(whole sign) from ascendant disposed by Venus, ruler of the tenth, showing I’ll be in the public eye. And the Moon also aspects the Sun by trine (with very good mixed reception) while in that powerful conjunction which leads me to think it’ll be successful. Moon also translates Venus to Sun … as intercept ruler of the 11th (friends) seems like he’ll agree, through association of mutual friends. Venus, bar owner also in exaltation of the moon--he will approve of me--also notice my 3rd house is also the same significator as the owner which is agreement; it seems like a yes, I will perform and it will be successful.

Did I miss anything? Opinions?
R :pinched:

Last edited:

RayAustin

Also... since I've been working with natural significators more:

Natural Significator:
I'm choosing Sun as its most relevant to performing. It's rejoicing in the ninth, aspecting a powerful planet (moon conj Regulus) in an angle with reception, so, sounds good to me!

R :smile: