What house to assign Obama

RayAustin

Now I asked a question regarding his safety on inauguration day. He isn't president yet, so maybe he is just 7th house ruler, as the other person. Or if he's considered 'high up' anyway, perhaps he should get the tenth?

I am inclined to give him the tenth, as it's in Aquarius (a dignified older man), which describes him more than Scorpio on the descendant (mars--a young man).

Ray :)

Venus in Scorpio

Well, he is almost president, the inauguration is just a formality, so I'd give him the 10th. (even though I wouldn't say he is an "older" man... he is quite young for a president IMO.)

RayAustin

Venus in Scorpio said:
Well, he is almost president, the inauguration is just a formality, so I'd give him the 10th. (even though I wouldn't say he is an "older" man... he is quite young for a president IMO.)

Haha, I know, it didn't feel that right to call him holder, but as he's over 45, that's kinda-pretty old!

RayAustin

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
I would say Tenth too. Dignified men, kings, and princes. I'd say the president-elect is something similar to a prince.

tikana said:
yup Obama is def 10th!

Yea, I agree with you all... only thing is, with the tenth ruler as him, it's not looking very good at all :( I'm not sure if I should post the chart and discuss it or not. ?

Ray

archergirl

I would be inclined to give him the 1st; this is not a question you have any influence over, and therefore don't need to include yourself in the chart. You are also 'for' him, which would lend itself to the 1st.

AG:)

RayAustin

archergirl said:
I would be inclined to give him the 1st; this is not a question you have any influence over, and therefore don't need to include yourself in the chart. You are also 'for' him, which would lend itself to the 1st.

That's also true, I thought of that as well

AquariusT

archergirl said:

I would agree with this :)