WOW composite chart

PlutorisingLee

A very unusual composite between two people I don't know how to read it?

Thoughts, please?

YOD!

29 degree Mars conjunct NN!

Unaspected Venus-Jupiter!

Two stelliums with no aspect between them?

Anything about this relationship chart you can see? I find it fascinating.

Attachments

• Strange chart.jpg
    Strange chart.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

Are these two married or in a committed relationship?
That moon/uranus conjunction will be hard at work to separate them.
And the mars/NN will bring on arguments in the long run.
There is no reason why each group should be related to the others in a composite.
You should refer back to the natal charts to see how they are integrated.

PlutorisingLee

Are these two married or in a committed relationship?
That moon/uranus conjunction will be hard at work to separate them.
And the mars/NN will bring on arguments in the long run.
There is no reason why each group should be related to the others in a composite.
You should refer back to the natal charts to see how they are integrated.

They are in a committed relationship...They have good Synastry between them as well for the most part. No hard Uranus or Neptune aspects. They do have hard Jupiter in the Synastry.

I like to look at composite charts and I kinda found that all the "significant" relationships tend to have stelliums like this.
I suppose Moon conjunct Uranus can be unstable. What about Neptune conjunct Saturn?

I tend to read stellium with wider orbs in composite. Anyway I just thought it seems an unusual chart.

Does it not matter if planets are unaspected in composite?

ElenaJ

The hard Jupiter aspect could be religious or political differences between them.
The important chart is the synastry, the composite really relates to the relationship itself. A composite aspect can be formed from two planets in either easy or difficult aspect in the synastry, and this makes a difference.
If a composite planet is unaspected it could show a difficulty of that energy being integrated in the relationship, but the fact that there is a stellium, in itself shows an integration. In this composite, every planet is aspected.
Yes, I agree that wider orbs are valid in a composite.
What I would be curious about is the moon/uranus conjunction, that you say doesn't reflect the natal synastry. This is a very strong and specific type of energy to be working out in the relationship, it must be coming from somewhere.

PlutorisingLee

The hard Jupiter aspect could be religious or political differences between them.
The important chart is the synastry, the composite really relates to the relationship itself. A composite aspect can be formed from two planets in either easy or difficult aspect in the synastry, and this makes a difference.
If a composite planet is unaspected it could show a difficulty of that energy being integrated in the relationship, but the fact that there is a stellium, in itself shows an integration. In this composite, every planet is aspected.
Yes, I agree that wider orbs are valid in a composite.
What I would be curious about is the moon/uranus conjunction, that you say doesn't reflect the natal synastry. This is a very strong and specific type of energy to be working out in the relationship, it must be coming from somewhere.

I checked what you noted: His chart has two hard Uranus aspects:
Uranus in Sagittarius square Jupiter in Pisces that is tight (19-20 degrees).
Uranus opposing Mercury (16 degrees).

I thought the Venus-Jupiter was unaspected? I guess I was wrong.

(Would you say this is a good composite chart in general?)

I just never encountered this type and I "collect" many :whistling:

ElenaJ

It's a nice composite in that it is balanced between easy and hard aspects.
The Venus/jupiter is very positive and goes a long way towards softening conflicts.
And the sun/mercury conjunction for communication is very helpful in a close relationship.
The mars square is argumentative but stimulating, and the moon/uranus is unpredictable.
It depends on the maturity of the persons involved as well as their general life circumstances.
For example, if one works in travel and is often away, the moon/uranus separations will work out automatically in that way and relieve the irritability of the mars/mercury.
Or again, one is from a different culture and travels home frequently.
If on the other hand, they are neither one working outside of the home and spend the day together, the energy is bottled up and could come out in a negative way, they'll be very likely arguing and breaking up.
The energy must manifest. If it does so in a positive or negative way depends on a lot of factors.