Will they understand? The "speak the truth even if it leads to your death" chart

ALRESCHA

Will they understand? The "speak the truth even if it leads to your death" chart

So a *insert adjective* person filed a complaint for the sake of it over the same thing they praised me for before. And they keep firing.

This is an event chart of the moment that I contacted my superiors.

They haven't responded yet.

How is this going to turn out?

Uranus to the rescue!

PS Pluto is my guardian angel, I couldn't love her more.

ALRESCHA

Re: Will they understand? The "speak the truth even if it leads to your death" chart

They understood. They didn't even want to check if I did something wrong. Uranus saved me.

Slenkar

Re: Will they understand? The "speak the truth even if it leads to your death" chart

Jupiter conjunct ascendant ain't bad

His many days did it take to get the answer?

ALRESCHA

YES! I am honest! I chose this hour for the purpose :biggrin:

The bigger boss told me to try and find BALANCE the second the NN aligned with the ascendant, :biggrin: and then, since another surprising and as I later found out good thing happened, tech support introduced me to another boss who introduced me to another (Romanian) boss who explained that they won't issue a warning over something like that on 27th at 10:54 Romanian time. They weighed out that what I did wasn't bad.