Transits to composite.

Lion o ness

In the composite
His name at 2libra, my name at 27 Virgo

As for seniority, we work in 2 different depts in different fields, so my seniority has no effect on him what's so ever...
Plus I'm a non union employee and he's union.
He's position is more "manly" type of position.. While mine is more feminine.
I know he's not trying to jeopardize my job in anyway. If so he would have done that years ago.... Plus if he did, it would back fire on him, cuz he would jeopdize his at the same time...

Honestly I don't doubt his sincerity with the friendship... We have built a trust between both of us... We do have genuine affection..
We both have each other's back, so to speak... If I were ever in serious real trouble, he is the person I would call...
He's called me also during times of needing advice, or some sort of help..

Honestly I don't feel disappointed by him... I'm truly glad I had the experience...
He doesn't want to be with me long term, which I know we can't make it work anyways...
That's truly ok with me.... It's the getting over it, and still maintaining contact..
I need space and no contact to get over someone... I try it, but the universe pulls me back... That drives me crazy...
There is that dependency between each other, it swings from friendship to romance....
Keep in mind, for the most part we talk every single day. (Even before the office change) we text all day, and then we talk again at night...
The only time we don't talk is when it gets to overwhelming, or a disagreement.. We pull away, then after 2 weeks we go right back to the same routine.

I can see this composite is confusing to you, imagine how its confusing for me.. Lol
I really do feel the affection between us is real.... He's said also we have a special bond between us...
We have a natural affinity and understanding

In synastry we have
Venus trine sun
Moon conjunct Neptune
Sun sextile Jupiter
Neptune trine mars
Jupiter in each other's h5
Venus in each other's h11

We have both way aspects and parallels and contra parallels like you can't believe...

We have cross planets/ angles
I'm a Leo sun,merc with a Pisces asc
He's a Pisces sun, merc with a Leo asc
My Leo planets in his h12
His Pisces/aqua planets in my h12
My asc conjunct his merc
His asc conjunct my mars
That's the easier aspects we have

I'll post the synastry a lil later...

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Here is the synastry..
I'm blue, he's red
I added in some asteroids.

His "my name" is conjunct his Saturn (red)
My "my name " is conjunct my Uranus (blue)

My "his name is between my sun, mars (blue)
His "his name" is conjunct his Uranus (red)

Weird in both our natal chart our own personal name is conjunct uranus

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 40

rahu

Banned
hmmm your name midpoints are square to juno.....
i'll have to consider this for a awhile. on the face of it it seems i may have been too rash

rahu

Lion o ness

hmmm your name midpoints are square to juno.....
i'll have to consider this for a awhile. on the face of it it seems i may have been too rash

rahu

Let me know if you have any questions about how the energy possible plays out..

Or if you want to know about other asteroids.

rahu

Banned
the asteriods influence doesn't change my skepticism.
would you add nessus, ixion and pholous to the composite?

rahu

rahu

Banned
Nessus is opposed to juno and square the asteroid midpoint. This strengthen my feeling that this is a manipulation play. Nessus is cold and unfeeling, controlling and domineering.

Ixion square to eros would describe his semi-adverbial approach to the relationship

Pholous square to Neptune definitely points to manipulation behind the scene.

Lion o ness

Thanks...

Here's my main question, and my main feeling..

I don't feel manipulated in any way.. I'm not an easy person to manipulate.
Basically he gets nothing from me but conversation..
And probably an ego boost... ( both of us)

He's never once asked me for anything nor have I asked him for anything..
Deep down, I know we can never make it work as a long term commitment.

That doesn't bother me in the least bit... I'm truly ok with that.. Honestly if we would of had a fling and never saw or talked to each other again... That would have been so much easier...

Here is what truly bothers me....
He's not the stick around type, ( remain friends) neither am I... Once it's done, it's done, have a nice life...
This is what I'm use to, this is what I understand, people come and go... It's a part of life...
But for what ever reason, I keep getting pulled back to him...
I haven't been able to just walk away,... That's turning my world inside out..
Plus why didn't he walk away, when it ended...
Why does he come back..
I asked him, and the best answer I get, is because we have a special bond...
I'll always have your back.. No matter what...
Ironically the fact that he doesn't leave ( wants to remain in contact) is ******* with my head....
I just can't understand, why he's still around..

Ok, I know this is my own issue here, but it's hair pulling, driving me crazy, why won't he ******* leave....

For me, my thinking is ok if it didn't work out, see ya around, have a nice life...
He has the same personality when it comes to relationships...
He is the type of guy, that will dump a girl with no word, just never call, speak to her again...
Yet no matter what, he just won't let go...
I've done everything I can think of, but it just doesn't send him packing...
If it does, fate steps in, and makes sure we communicate again, then everything starts all over...

I'm no spring chicken, I'm 41 years old, been married have kids...
I've over come so much... Except for this one thing....

I finally finally got my head straight, I told him, I didn't want to be with him, that I've started dating.. That I'm not really into him....
I totally disconnected myself from him.... I mediated and did reiki to help me get through this...
I mentally worked so hard to move on for over a month... I was finally feeling better...
I even met a guy, went out... Started semi seeing him......
Then all this office change happen at work, I stopped talking to that guy, and now I'm back to square one...

What the heck does fate/destiny want from me here....
What am I suppose to do, I really just can't take much more....

I've never had to deal with this much emotion... It's very difficult for me to understand..
When I did get married, I was married over 13 yrs...
It was idk.... Safe for me...
I cared, but I wasn't emotionally invested like this...
I still remained myself, and didn't loose myself.... I knew if one day he would leave, that I would be ok... I had my back up plan...
Fate of course stepped in and took him away...
It's a shame to cuz, I was never planning to leave...... But I knew somehow destiny had other ideas for me...

Sorry kind of vented :pinched:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
quite ok to vent.

i just posted on node/reality that i have a "spell" over me.
what you venting showing is that you are "flipping out " over this. tha is what his energies are trying to do to you. you feel not manipulation because it is passive/ressistant mind control.

the fact that you mind is is so confused should be taken for the reason to stop any mental advancement of this relationship.

also it isobviously a magic spell because even the environmentseems to bend to push you together.

the spell uis specifically targeing your love for family and committment. many of you post have dealt with relationships and the possibility of committment.
with your name asteriod in loose conjunction and the midpoint exactly square to juno, the button for this primal emotional desire is being pushed. and it is being pushed by nessus which means it is not towards an end that is good for you, but for the pusher, him.

i noticed you had a mercury/sun/moon conjunction. following the beliefs of isabel hickey, i believe these planets rule body/spirit and soul. this implies that you are a old an developed soul to have the resources of this spiritual trinity in this embodiedment.
it also implies tha as a dispenser of light, you are going to have dark forces trying to shake your faith in yourselve and your light.
this is all the more important because we are living in an "end of time" historical epoch.

rahu

Lion o ness

quite ok to vent.

i just posted on node/reality that i have a "spell" over me.
what you venting showing is that you are "flipping out " over this. tha is what his energies are trying to do to you. you feel not manipulation because it is passive/ressistant mind control.

the fact that you mind is is so confused should be taken for the reason to stop any mental advancement of this relationship.

also it isobviously a magic spell because even the environmentseems to bend to push you together.

the spell uis specifically targeing your love for family and committment. many of you post have dealt with relationships and the possibility of committment.
with your name asteriod in loose conjunction and the midpoint exactly square to juno, the button for this primal emotional desire is being pushed. and it is being pushed by nessus which means it is not towards an end that is good for you, but for the pusher, him.

i noticed you had a mercury/sun/moon conjunction. following the beliefs of isabel hickey, i believe these planets rule body/spirit and soul. this implies that you are a old an developed soul to have the resources of this spiritual trinity in this embodiedment.
it also implies tha as a dispenser of light, you are going to have dark forces trying to shake your faith in yourselve and your light.
this is all the more important because we are living in an "end of time" historical epoch.

rahu

Thank you this really helped me a lot...
I have been working on this, but I get set back, when we get pulled back...
I will have to make more of a conscious effort to not let it get to me, and change my focus...
He made an innuendo today.. I ignore it, pretending I didn't get it..
He's always vague, so I said I don't understand what you mean, and he didn't clarify what he meant... He chickened out...
I just left it alone. Ignoring it.

I will have to read more on Isabel, I haven't really heard of her... Any suggestions?
Yes I feel like an old soul...
I just want peace at this point. And to be left alone.

Just 1 more question, then I promise to stop :wink:
(Says the lioness)

You mention black magic, and a love spell, did you mean this literally?
Did someone do something to me?
If so how can I reverse it?
I did try cutting the cords, but obviously that didn't work...

rahu

Banned
i didn't say "love" spell. i said a spell which can also be called mind control.

would you go to the " node research "thread and see if you have any symbols or midpoints that have one of the degrees listed?

it just feels like something is "on" you and the node has been hovering over 7scorp for a while.

rahu

Lion o ness

I briefly through the thread, not to much detail...
I can't find anything specific hitting my nn...
My natal nn at 26cap00

T. Nn was squaring my Leo planets, but I think the orb my mp be wide now..
Plus I have been going through this since 2009...
It started when Pluto was hitting my Venus/Pluto/Jupiter t square...
I was having Pluto sq Pluto and Pluto opps Pluto
This was on top of my natal Venus sq Pluto...

I checked midpoints though to double check to see if it's something else.

I think maybe I found the answer... But it wouldn't explain the length of time..
My sun,merc,moon / nn midpoint is at 4/5 Scorpio

Merc/nn. Mp at 10 Scorpio

Interesting my Pluto/nn mp is 27 Scorpio

Looking at the grip I have several nn/ planet midpoints in different degrees do scorpio...

I'm not really sure what to look for...
What would last 4 years of this...
I'm posting my grid, maybe you can see something of more value..

Note the grid is showing the mean node at 24cap...
My true node at 26cap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 26

Lion o ness

Go back and read everything I told you.

I completely understand what your saying, I guess I'm looking for why reasons...
Maybe I'll never find them, but it's part of my soul search, so to speak :wink:

I have this need to understand it, at a deeper level, but I just haven't been able to get there...
Getting answers from him, it just makes everything worse.

rahu

Banned
i'm fine combing. could you give me the exact degree for the true node midpoints with jupiter,chiron,saturn and neptune please.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Hi lion o ness
The Uranus/Pluto midpoint, at 7 libra43, is inconjunct to the nodal axis,
At 7scorp43 . the inconjunct tends toward consciousness and decision. Bu here the symbols are unconscious, so you need to channel the energy running rather than identifying with them.
these can be healing forces but the downside is very dangerous as changes can come with no warning. Apparently you have been learning about yourself when opposing desires are tearing you apart. That is the experience to learn from. perhaps you are being forced to heal your psychic .

His does explain the intensity of the experience as Uranus and Pluto bring tensions of explosion.
The inconjunct is favorable because you have a say in the flow, with little risk from the downside. Hopefully using the unconscious energies constructively.

you can’t be dislodged from your perspective . but if you plan is not coherent then disappointments can arise and the time can be uneventful .

this connect you with the node research thread, as 7scorp43 started on oct 18 and moves til nov 18th at 7scorp43 again.

The Saturn/Pluto midpoint was transitted at 9scorp9 by the node on sept 5. This is deeply reflective at best and despondent emotions and insurmountable odds.
So you only have to hang on couple of more weeks.

rahu

Lion o ness

Hi lion o ness
The Uranus/Pluto midpoint, at 7 libra43, is inconjunct to the nodal axis,
At 7scorp43 . the inconjunct tends toward consciousness and decision. Bu here the symbols are unconscious, so you need to channel the energy running rather than identifying with them.
these can be healing forces but the downside is very dangerous as changes can come with no warning. Apparently you have been learning about yourself when opposing desires are tearing you apart. That is the experience to learn from. perhaps you are being forced to heal your psychic .

His does explain the intensity of the experience as Uranus and Pluto bring tensions of explosion.
The inconjunct is favorable because you have a say in the flow, with little risk from the downside. Hopefully using the unconscious energies constructively.

you can’t be dislodged from your perspective . but if you plan is not coherent then disappointments can arise and the time can be uneventful .

this connect you with the node research thread, as 7scorp43 started on oct 18 and moves til nov 18th at 7scorp43 again.

The Saturn/Pluto midpoint was transitted at 9scorp9 by the node on sept 5. This is deeply reflective at best and despondent emotions and insurmountable odds.
So you only have to hang on couple of more weeks.

rahu

Hey thanks that's very interesting...
I notice the composite moon is also at 7libra, and composite Pluto at 9libra..
Could the composite planets be activating my Uranus/Pluto midpoint and that's why it's going on so long...
Why it's really had this effect...
If that's the case, will I always have these feelings as long as I am in contact with him?

Omg.. Yes I have been learning so much about myself... It's been tough...
I'm also starting Uranus opps Uranus... So I expect the unexpected ;)

Maybe when t. Nn gets in early Scorpio it will get better, it will then trine my Venus...

Do you still need the other midpoints?
I use to use an online calculator but, now the website has changed...
I'm not sure how else to get the exact degree..

I checked on his midpoints..
His Uranus/Pluto midpoint is at 4scorpio
Nn/ Neptune 4scorpio
Nn/Pluto at 3libra
Pluto/moon 9scorpio

There's more.. But u get the picture..

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Your NN/Neptune mp is 29sag14 transitting S node is formed a septile at 7tau 48 on oct 15th. The NN goes back and forth 7tau46 on 0ct 16 til. Your Neptune/NN are within 2 arc minutes.

This aspect adds the confusion of karma or no karma to the equation.

You Jupiter is conjunct this mp within30 minutes. The septile shows a snchronistic or destinically in nature to this time. But again , the focus is on business/profession as natal Jupiter is affected. With Jupiter square to Pluto , no vibrations around Jupiter are superficial.

This still smells like a cosmic set up.

There are a couple of other close midpoints I’l look at.

There are powerful spells that can consume one,if one enter of one’s own free will. so influences are created that weaken you faith on yourself.

rahu

Lion o ness

Your an awesome man!!

I really appreciate your help

Could you explain one of my midpoints, I've always been really curious about..

My Venus/Jupiter mp is exactly conjunct my Pluto.
I also have Venus/Jupiter/Pluto t square which Pluto I believe is the apex of the tsqaure..

Last edited: