Help with something

J

jeyc

Hi everyone! I need a little help. I'm new to learning astrology and I just recently checked out my astrological chart. According to it, I lack vitality/energy, and I agree with that interpretation completely. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to subvert or overcome this negative aspect, and if so, how?

I'd appreciate any help. Astrology has enlightened me completely. Thank you!

C

capriquarius

Drink lots of coffee! :lol: *lol*

You are probably lacking the element of Fire in your natal chart. You can't change your natal chart, but you can change your habits and attitudes.

If something in your chart comes to your attention, and you don't like the sound of it (for example: laziness) you can put more effort into overcoming it. It is possible to overcome virtually anything in your chart that may be potentially negative to you, it will just take a bit more effort for you than for some others who were blessed with better placements and/or aspects.

Studying your chart more in depth is a great way to understand yourself and your path in life. Congratulations on making that step and welcome to the wonderful world of astrology!

Don't feel doomed to a life without vitality or energy... try to seek out ways to bring it into your life. Perhaps joining a yoga class, or some other sort of recreational sport or exercise to get you going? Maybe taking some vitamins to naturally boost your metabolism? (Speak to your doctor first, esp if taking other medications or if you are pregnant or nursing a child.)

Hope this helps... :wink:

Draco

Wheres Your Data?

Dear jayc,

If you provide your time, date and place of birth I will have a look for you, and see where it is that you are meant to lack energy and see what innate resources you have to overcome this.

I agree with Capriquarius, that we can overcome negative influences in our chart, but this can only be done through the concious direction of the positive influences in our chart. We can only describe the nature of these influences by actually l o o k i n g at the chart. Capriquarius says that you probably lack fire in your chart, but there are a million other reasons a person may lack energy or vitality. I am suprised she didnt ask for your chart to have a look.

If you would like to know why it is that you are supposed to 'lack energy' and in what specific ways that you do, and you would like to know in what specific ways you have the innate ability to overcome this, then please post birth data. I would be more than happy to have a good look at your chart and be a little more specific.

Regards,
Draco. :)

D

DStar

jeyc-

One influence in your chart can be completely removed by a stronger influence. Since "lacking energy/vitality" is extremely general it apply to almost everyone. Everyone has their days where they lack energy. You need to read your entire chart as a whole. The only problem that I would see is if this said this all over your chart rather than in just one place. Thats when you have to worry about negative influences. Everyone has bad placements, it only effects you when its strong and is backed up by other bad influences/planets/placements/aspects etc.

Something else is that our charts usually provides us with the answers to "cure" negative placements. Using capriquarius' example of practicing yoga could be in your chart as an energy/health booster. I know this for a fact because it specifically says this in my chart. Since you havent provided us with more data I cant be more of a help.