Transits to composite.

Lion o ness

I feel like fate has a very strong hand with this thing...
It's weird... It's been off and on work romance. I know it will never work out, since we work together, I have made extra attempts to not run into him or see him. I have gone over a month with out seeing him.I've been working very hard to move forward...
It's been my #1 priority to forget all about this, and leave it in the past...
The harder I work to move on, the more fate or destiny seems to intervene, and some how force us to some how reconnect...

But fate has it's say again...

Just by chance, my office is being remolded and they had no clue where to put me... So I was told to move into his office.. (Sighhhhh)
So now we are sharing an office.
I have no way to avoid this...
We are getting along, maintaining a friendship, keeping it professional..

But it's just so weird, how these things keep happening to pull us back to some sort of contact...
It seems just unavoidable....
Is this something in the composite??
What is this, fate thing pulling us back near each other..
I feel like its inescapable.
We will most likely be sharing an office for the rest of the year..

My main question is does fate/destiny what ever you want to call it have a hand in keeping this going?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

mdinaz

I think you could have answered this one yourself but yes, fate is still intervening. Transiting Saturn will be crossing your Vertex and Node very soon; transiting Neptune is at your midheaven and square the 7th house cusp; transiting Uranus is directly conjunct your Venus and opposite Moon/Pluto; and transiting Pluto is trine Pluto. You are missing another important point on your chart, there is no Vesta. But anyway, you two apparently still have some more work to do. With Neptune on the MC and square the ASC things will be very fuzzy and confusing for quite some time, and once it moves off things may become very clear and you'll know what to do. In the meantime transiting Saturn is going to be jacking with you considerable and you'll have a lot of soul searching to do. Judging offhand by the personal planet connections (all negative), the karmic connections (definite past-life issue), the Moon/Pluto conjunction (emotional control) and the current transits, I would say this is a time for you two to resolve your karmic past-life issues - perhaps in the past it was a similar situation but it was never resolved and ended properly. I don't have a synastry to look at but the composite shows this is mostly karmic and not a current life-long connection.

Lion o ness

Thank you for your time..
I checked composite vesta it's at 19 Aries

I wish I knew what we had to resolve.. I have gone through hell and back trying to get over this, and when I'm finally moving forward, this happens..

This has been going on for 3 yrs now... I'm just ready to move forward...
But seems like fate/ destiny won't really let me...

Since this is the composite will both of us have soul searching to do?

mdinaz

Judging by the transits you will have to deal with this for at least another year to year and half more, if not longer (depending on how long the Neptune transit takes). Both, either, or neither of you can soul-search. You can do everything in your power to learn from this and grow, or you can do nothing and repeat it in some other life time or even this life time with another person with a similar connection. I've been through this several times and I always try to find a way to learn and grow from it, no matter what. Ignoring it never works. "Moving forward" means you can deal with this person in a loving, rational way and feel the karma is completed - and your relationship can prosper no matter what form it takes. It sounds like you are nowhere near that point.

Lion o ness

Oo wow.. Still that much longer.... :unsure:

Yes you are correct, I'm no where near that point.. I just wanted to be completely done with it, and have been working solely on that...

What you said makes sense... Honestly idk if I can ever clear this...
It's has totally turned my life inside out, and I feel tortured..

Thank u again for looking, I think your right..
As of right now, I just want to distance myself to clear my head...

I had met another guy, went out with him, talked to him a lot... But when this move happen, I lost all interest in this other guy....
I haven't spoken to him since this happened... Don't really care to either...

Well what can I say, it's the way the cookie crumbles..

mdinaz

What you said makes sense... Honestly idk if I can ever clear this...
It's has totally turned my life inside out, and I feel tortured..

This is the affect of the Neptune on your MC and square the ASC. It can be very depressing and demoralizing. I can assure you if you stick with learning what needs to be learned, you will greatly greatly benefit in the future with future relationships. These karmic relationships come along for a reason, they are not random.

Lion o ness

Ok... Wasn't sure if you caught that or not :biggrin:

We had a good talk today, and had some clarity..
Maybe that's the reason I had to move next to him...

The one thing he did say was, I'll never have a bond with someone as much as I do with you..

mdinaz

Ok... Wasn't sure if you caught that or not :biggrin:

We had a good talk today, and had some clarity..
Maybe that's the reason I had to move next to him...

The one thing he did say was, I'll never have a bond with someone as much as I do with you..

And that's the karmic connection. They're always worth exploring, even if you don't stay together forever.

Lion o ness

And that's the karmic connection. They're always worth exploring, even if you don't stay together forever.

I hear ya...

I just wish it wasn't so **** hard.... I can't even put into words the effect this 1 person in the world,huge impact on me.

mdinaz

I hear ya...

I just wish it wasn't so **** hard.... I can't even put into words the effect this 1 person in the world,huge impact on me.

That's because you've been together before and have come across centuries to do it again and again. It's not a casual relationship. And there will be likely more. I'm on my 6th one and each has a big impact.

rahu

Banned
Hi lion o ness

This composite Is very singular. I haven’t quite seen on like this in a longtime if ever. It shows a relationship that is like pressure cooker, either the moderated heat will create great deeds or you will end up smothering each other. And I can’t really figure out which it will be.
The un/mercury/snode conjunction is opposed to mars/psyche/nnode. A relationship of destiny to begin with . very strong psychic connection with direct telepathy a times . you both seem to spontaneous make the same movements ,like flying birds turning in unison. There is a spiritual and etheric attraction that is more like the fascination of a puppy love rather than grownups. But at the same time the mars.venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn giving the deeper and practical feeling of the potential of committed love and more. the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the node/psyche. So it can seem like a fairy tale marriage is calling you. This affects you particularly intensely as the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to juno. The mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn ,again, emphasizing the devoted and committed nature of your feelings. the Saturn/moon midpoint is conjunct the nadir, so once again, commitment and devotion underlie the base of the relationship
This shows a almost unbearable romantic sentiment but with the promise of stability , commitment and marriage.
Venus is opposed to the moon and sextile to mars giving a affection that is constant and supportive with the sun/venus midpoint square to Saturn ,again bring a safe sense of trust in love.
Sun and mercury is sextile to Saturn and opposed to mars so all practical matters are harmonious between you. This bodes well economically as your actions are always on point and ,again, your movement are in total harmony.
The pressure builds up because the sub is quintile to Saturn and biquintile to the moon and Pluto.
The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct Saturn. Here,for the nth time, the focus of the entire relationship is on support and productivity. But if you actions are not in total unisonce ,then you will grate against each other and push and pull instead of progress. this places him as a point of resistance and direction. It he will lead and order, but if his ego structure forces submission of your will and spirit, then the tensions will build for explosion as Saturn is opposed to Uranus. This square is one of the few that can end a relationship by itself. It shows confrontation and obstruction between you. It can show external changes that affect the relationship. events that you have no control over.
Usually the quintiles, especially as seminal as the quintiles are here, would show a relationship broken by the inability to reconcile each other uniqueness without personality conflicts. the quintile is so reflective of personal uniqueness that it is very difficult for two people to combine the different personalities. But here there are so many loving, productive and energetic dynamics, that great deeds could be accomplished .
With Uranus square to the moon/Saturn midpoint ,opposed to the venus/sun midpoint and square the mars/venus midpoint, there exist that electricity one feels between two lover. An immediate attraction that makes your hair stand on it’s end. This dynamic of Uranus usually is found in brief affairs or one night stands but here ,even with set emotional boundaries, the hot flame of affection burns. As I said have never seen such a combination of potentially explosive emotional reactions, exist in a relationship that has so much stability, affection ,maturity and productivity.
Yet with all these dynamics ,you do not rush like magnets toward each other as there are deep and personal emotions or issues that restrict both of you for now.
The moon is conjunct to Pluto and the mercury/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn.with moon opposed to venus, the emotional response between you are muted and subdued ,yet deeply sensitive and loving of each other inner most thoughts and emotions are passed over ,the chemistry is aching for a first sign but both of you are restricted by issues from other relationships or emotional uncertainties.
But as you have posted, it seems fate has thrown you together and made the decision that both of you out of love and hesitation could not make.
With the stellium of the moon/Pluto//Jupiter, the environment becomes the workplace. a corporate or higher education intuition is described. And emotional problems between you could have dire effects on your employment.

The mars/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex so he seems to like this individuality and usually this does not bode well for commitment, but there is just so much attractive dynamics this may not be a problems but cautions to never put him in a corner

It seems that since the summer ,the sparks have been flowing
I think in September you started to feel the devoted and nurturing potential he generates.
By December if not sooner the chemistry will take hold and going into the new year, I think all the gates will open and the extreme affection and emotional and physical attraction will overwhelm you both. January and February will tell the tale . if you and he have truly connected the future will entwine you both together, but it remains to be seen if the personal magnetism with hold through the satiation of the passions.
rahu

Lion o ness

Wow... Thank you for that amazing reading.. You hit on many key elements, that I don't even know where to begin...

First this has been off and on physically for 3 years... Mentally we never stopped.. Even when we broke up, we called each other every single day...
We have misunderstandings, and jealousy and I'm guessing hiding our feelings..
Neither of us will admit our feelings, at the most we both agree we have a special bond.
I won't even admit my deepest feelings... I've told him, I don't want to be with him... Fear I guess....
This is by far the most passionate/intense relationship I've ever had..
The attraction has not in any way faded, between us.... It builds more and more..
But sometimes it's just to hard to handle, I need a mental break... Sometimes I just can't deal. ...
Deep down inside we know each other cares... There is just no doubt..
But how much and at what level is the real question..

As for the pressed cooker/ stability/ smothering..
It's a mix of all 3, we can't not talk to each other, until we have a disagreement, which we don't argue, we just pull away...
Then we go back to talking, never really ending our contact..
The longest we have gone with out speaking is 12 days..
At that point it becomes unbearable to not talk and we then smother each other to make up for the lost time...
It's become very emotionally draining.

Yes we are very much alike... We can read each other, and I do feel the psychic connection... I can feel when he's thinking about me...
I feel like he comes to me in my dreams And talks to me..
Only I never remember what was said, but when I wake up. I feel like he was there talking to me.

At work I gave him my password to my PC, I needed him to do something for me... I told him what it was... He laughed and said I just can't believe it..
I said what... He said that's my exact same password, from the Capitol letters to the numbers...
It was just a random word with numbers, having no specific meaning to him, us or the company...
Yet he choose the exact random word and numbers as his password...
That was really weird...

We for sure have the push/pull effect.. We we disagree it's not because of an actually argument or disagreement.. It's cuz the other didn't have time..
Example today, I was only in the office for 5 mins today..
I called him after work, but he refused to speak to me, cuz where was I all day..
Why didn't I stay longer, call him, text him...
But I understand where he's coming from, so it doesn't bother me.. He will get over it.. He knows why I couldn't call him, but he was just worried...

Rahu
Are there other asteroid I should look at?
Also when u say you haven't seen a composite like this, is that a bad thing?
The only thing I know for sure, is how deeply I'm affected by this one person..
Do you agree this is a past life connection?

During the summer, we talked about getting back together, but it didn't happen.. I pulled away for most of the summer, still talking to him, but keeping it brief..
Yes by sept we started talking more, then in October we are now sharing an office for the rest of the year
(The outside, out of our control forces)
That's bringing us closer again.,.

rahu

Banned
hi lion o ness
this composite has been on my mind all night. there is just something about it that gnaws at me. i try not to be judgemental especially when i can not really understand the dynamics. but after sleeping on it , i have to come out agianst this relationship.
i reason is that the quintile pattern is one of manipulation on the deepest levels of a chart, sun.moon.satrun.pluto. but pluto and saturn are particularly domineering and controlling. so you are being manipyulate at a very deep level.
2 you two are now thrown together at work. this smells to me. it is like he has been trying to trap you but you have retained your individuality so far, so you are now placed where he can wear you down.
the nodal conjunction can show a past karma but this does not mean it was a good karma. all the symbols for a romantic, loving marriage..... your biggest dream...are being elicted. the nodal conjunctions can be ethereal and but the quintile pattern of domination is omni present and oppressive.
this charts smacks of magic but it is black magic of subjugation and manipulation.

rahu

rahu

Banned
the uranus aspects will make it impossible to resist him in jan or sooner. but the relationship will not become what you dream of. the more i look more it is clear that he wants to break your spirit(and maybe your profession).... then he will be gone.

there is too much weirdness for you to take him seriously as a spouse.
things are not adding up for a positive outcome for you.

rahu

Lion o ness

Thank u...

I've tried in so many levels to pull away, ever time I do "something" happens where it's impossible.... Just like us now sharing an office for the rest of the year..
He doesn't ask anything if me per say, just he wants to maintain the friendship or the bond, maybe due to an ego boost is my thinking.
I don't know....
I know I'm blinded here, yes I'm so stuck..

I don't know how to get away, it's been impossible...
Finding a new job would be about the only thing... But I've been with the same company almost 19 yrs and I've worked my way up the ranks, I don't think I would be able to get something...

Inside I feel like this is the best/ worst thing I've ever had to deal with...
It's tortured my entire being...

Please feel free to say anything about this.... Especially the bad..
Or if you have any questions or want to know about any other asteroids.. Etc

Lion o ness

the uranus aspects will make it impossible to resist him in jan or sooner. but the relationship will not become what you dream of. the more i look more it is clear that he wants to break your spirit(and maybe your profession).... then he will be gone.

there is too much weirdness for you to take him seriously as a spouse.
things are not adding up for a positive outcome for you.

rahu

I know it's not meant to be, I know we can never make it work...
That I can handle, it's the not being able to get away from it, is what tortures me so much...
The whole getting pulled back towards him...

Ironically I feel like fate steps in and won't allow me to move forward...

rahu

Banned
I know it's not meant to be, I know we can never make it work...
That I can handle, it's the not being able to get away from it, is what tortures me so much...
The whole getting pulled back towards him...

Ironically I feel like fate steps in and won't allow me to move forward...

as i've said this feels like his will is operating on you.with 19 years senority , could he be interested in advancing his life or does he have equal or more senority than you?

rahu