What could you say about it?

wilsontc

Staff member
Birth Location

Tibrom,

In posting astrological data, it is best to post the location information (city, state if US/country if not). Most astrological programs and web sites require inputting birth information using words.

Explaining the basics,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
The big picture

Tibrom,

Thanks for the compliment! For those "listeners" who haven't seen it, it is at: http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc . ;) As you know from the website's approach, I am most interested in looking at the "big picture" issues of a chart. So my eye is drawn to Saturn (duty, also structure, career) conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus (friends, also unstructuring, technology) focused in the 11th house (friends, also unstructuring, technology) near the 10th house (duty, also structure, career).

The challenge of having these two energies combined is that the person tends to structure things in their life at the same time as they are unstructuring them. The result, if not controlled, can be to build and destroy things at the same time. This tendency can also cause the person to be very impatient, unable to create structured plans due to his constantly changing and recreating them.

However, it does indicate some possible career with technology, which, by its nature, is continually evolving and changing, being "unstructured" by new ideas almost at the moment it is created.

As to appearance, there are a varieties of theories about this, involving the Ascendant and aspects made to the Ascendant, but I haven't found astrology based appearance guessing to be that accurate or useful, so I don't use it in my astrology.

Structuring and unstructuring,

Tim

frokenvin

Here's what I can see

Individual is impulsive, dramatic, creative. Very likely quite social and warm - humanitarian. Detached -- difficulty in interpersonal communications and relationships. The difficulty is in the individuals contacts' misunderstanding his or her emotional nature -- which can be volatile and ever changing. Though has a way of communicating and coming to understandings. Has a hard time accuratly measuring self worth -- insecure. Yet this person is probably considerably attractive and will express a healthy youthful glow later in life.

As for career maybe... inspirational leader/teacher... writer... this person has vision for a better world and dedicating the self to this would be most fulfilling.

I'm new to the subject so my knowledge is limited, yet this is just a basic idea/overveiw of what you were looking for. Hopefully someone will post futher to clarify and better exactify analysations.

T

tibrom

Thanks for responses so far.

Others thoughts will be highly appreciated too.

PS. How about mental/occult abilities?

PS2. 06 August 1988 = Chinese Zodiac: Dragon