Should I continue this relationship ?

Razvan

I have been in this relationship with this woman for almost an year in december and today I have taken my things from her house and left, but I still wonder if it is the right thing to do... so I will post the chart bellow...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_should_i_continue_this_relationship)2_.jpg
    astro_w2gw_should_i_continue_this_relationship)2_.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 50

soul9

Hi Razvan,
Thanks for posting your question.
Okay I am doing this using vedic astrology prashna method (horary).

What I see here is a commitment issue. You were in this relationship to check whether it will work for you or not. You were unsure of this relationship even from the start.

Venus, mercury and sun are involved. Sun and Ve are conjunct in Scorpio the sign of change and retrograde mercury (ascendant lord) is conjunct Mars which is 6th lord of breakup and separation.

I would probably say yes this is a right decision because it is difficult for this relationship to survive due to the placement of sun and venus in 6th house scorpio.

Also were you seeing someone else outside while you were in this relationship? Please confirm.

ElenaJ

I have been in this relationship with this woman for almost an year in december and today I have taken my things from her house and left, but I still wonder if it is the right thing to do... so I will post the chart bellow...

You don't give any details as to why, what motivated you to leave.
Interesting that you are a male, but as the querent you are Venus, which is traditionally the female, and you are in the 8th of sex, near Jupiter. So you seem to have been enjoying the physical benefits of the relationship, and perhaps also financial.
She on the other hand is masculine mars, strong in her own sign, the determined sign of sex, scorpio. She is in her own terms and face, and your detriment. It doesn't seem that she is missing you.
Moon in the 5th indicates you are asking about a love affair rather than a marriage, and it is in virgo, a sign that tends to be a little prudish, very practical, not very emotionally expressive.
Moon is approaching a sextile with retrograde mercury, and doesn't link up with either of the significators.
In addition, mars approaches an opposition to separative Uranus in your 12th house, so actually it may not be your decision to make, she is breaking it off unbeknownst to you.

kalinka

I'm also wondering if you were seeing someone else besides the relationship. You are still sexual attracted to her, that's why you were in this relationship with her and because you just wanted to be in a relationship. But neither Venus or moon are receiving Mars in any dignity. In addition mercury as the dispositor of marriage is in Moon's fall and Venus' detriment. In simple words: The relationship did not do you good! It was the right decision. Soon you will have no feelings left for her anymore.

tikana

I'm also wondering if you were seeing someone else besides the relationship. You are still sexual attracted to her, that's why you were in this relationship with her and because you just wanted to be in a relationship. But neither Venus or moon are receiving Mars in any dignity. In addition mercury as the dispositor of marriage is in Moon's fall and Venus' detriment. In simple words: The relationship did not do you good! It was the right decision. Soon you will have no feelings left for her anymore.

I dont know if we should be looking for a new person but VENUS conj well placed Jupiter is a good thing yeah in 8th house.. it is a relationship agony but 2 great beneficial planets are conjuncting IMO querent is doing a right thing by walking out;; also . notice that Mars is 1 deg in scorpio, never mind the fact that she is in her own domain but also in a house of self harm. her actions are harming her relationships (taming of the shrew).
He has no feelings towards her neither does she. All good.