Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 09-18-2019, 05:46 PM

please guide

I am looking for promotion in mu company and have applied for same. will I suceed

Unread 09-18-2019, 06:37 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: please guide

You have to cast the horary chart and post it for anyone to be able to answer your question. Please read the horary forum guidelines: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ead.php?t=8586
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 09-18-2019, 11:06 PM

apologies as mobile did not allow to attach file erlr.

attached chart.

kindly guide
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Job.pdf (283.3 KB, 3 views)
Unread 09-26-2019, 09:29 PM

any one if please guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2018 View Post
apologies as mobile did not allow to attach file erlr.

attached chart.

kindly guide
Unread 09-28-2019, 04:12 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

If you are not the OP and not providing an interpretation of the chart, do not post in this thread. I just deleted SEVERAL non-astrological and attacking posts.

Star18: this is an astrology learning forum, not an astrology service. When you post a chart and ask a question, what you're doing is offering learners an opportunity to practice. If anyone takes you up on that offer, and you get a useful answer, that's just a side benefit. We can't guarantee that you'll get any answers at all, let alone anything helpful.

You are more likely--though not guaranteed--to get responses if you post your chart in a format that's accessible to everyone. PDF's are not. Some people can't open them on their devices. Many others can't open PDF's without downloading them. It's better to post the chart as an image, either embedded or attached.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!

Tags
guide