uranus square neptune

hvnlystarz

i have uranus squaring my neptune- exact at 2:30am next weekend (saturday or sunday- cannot recall at the moment). at this time i will be on a yoga retreat in joshua tree. i have been trying to find interpretations of this transit- but there aren't a lot out there as this transit is generational. but since neptune is my ruling planet (along with jupiter)- i think it will be meaningful for me. that and every other uranus transit i have been aware of has been pretty dynamic and often to-the-minute!

does anyone have an idea of what this could represent for me? uranus is transiting my 1st house and squaring my 10th house neptune (conjunct my MC). i have been having quite a few uranus transits lately- it just squared my MC and trined my mercury and jupiter. in the last several years it has gone over my ascendant, conjoined my moon, and opposed my mars. let's just say i have been uranized :) after it squares my neptune it will trine my lilith at 17 degrees cancer (i have another post asking about lilith on here if anyone has anything to say about her).

thank you :)

~hvnlystarz

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 23

hvnlystarz

oops- i meant to put in my own two cents of what i think it means. intuitively i feel it is an important transit for me. something about finding my true calling. a sudden inspiration of what i should do with my life. i have a question under horary about going to grad school this fall for clinical psych versus pursuing my astrology studies. i have been accepted but am totally torn. astrology is calling to me- but i don't want to make a decision i will regret later. grad school is not easy to get into- so i don't want to turn down the offer to only wish i hadn't later :(

i think the fact that i will be in the desert on a yoga retreat is synchronistic as well. the retreat will be very spiritual- and we will be doing yoga twice a day.

this is my take :) i'd love to hear anyone else's!

~h

astrobhadauria

This aspect indicates a psychic tie. You are unusually sensitive to other's moods and feelings. There is often a telepathic communication between you. There is much sympathy between you. Neptune may seem a bit aloof to Uranus at times. This aspect can indicate much mutual inspiration, and in high-type individuals, spiritual accord and mutual devotion. There is much consolation and comfort. Any interest in mysticism or occult study in either of you will be brought out and increased by this aspect.
Your partnership of life fighting with underground disfaith.Your position in family like a school master,you can teach to unknowns,but there are not any good sympathy with you from others.At the last time when you are on your target a shock destroyed all past karmas.