Physical abuse and my chart

clip11

Some may or may not consider corporal punishment abuse but studies show the emotional effects of it are the same.
In my chart does it show placement for physical abuse?
astro_2gw_frank.79711.32890.jpg

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi clip11

your chart has very strong indications of physical abuse.
the orcus/pluto midpoint to opposed to mars on the ascendant and the moon/Uranus conjunction is exactly square to mars.
with the moon involved it would indicate very violent and irrational emotional causes. This aspect also implicates your mother.
Saturn is opposed to chrion and square to Jupiter and psyche. this implicates you father and authority figures, uncles or other family members.
psyche's inclusion in this pattern suggest sadistic or SM afflictions.
the Saturn/mercury midpoint is conjunct the moon and Uranus which also suggest both parents of foster parents were involved as the moon/Uranus suggest a broken home
the violent nature of the abuse is paramount but you also have aspects that suggest a sexual component.
eris is conjunct the node which shows you were both with a very strong "sexual"aura and hence, even as an infant your aura elicited sexual responses to you.
nessus is on the vertex axis which highly suggest there was incestual abuse also.
Neptune on the Lilith axis suggest that there was drug/alcohol involved with you abusive environment, though this can paradoxically show a "religious" hypocrisy is also involved.

the spiritual side is shown by the sun conjunct to Neptune/juno/lilith axis and trine to Sedna. this might ,though ,indicate there was respite from your abuse through spiritual or assistance. I think this spiritual influence saved you from deveolping a psychotic personality though even as it is you might have had bouts of personality

rahu

nessus square to ceres could indicate a care giver who alternately soothed you and abused you.

clip11

hi clip11

your chart has very strong indications of physical abuse.
the orcus/pluto midpoint to opposed to mars on the ascendant and the moon/Uranus conjunction is exactly square to mars.
with the moon involved it would indicate very violent and irrational emotional causes. This aspect also implicates your mother.
Saturn is opposed to chrion and square to Jupiter and psyche. this implicates you father and authority figures, uncles or other family members.
psyche's inclusion in this pattern suggest sadistic or SM afflictions.
the Saturn/mercury midpoint is conjunct the moon and Uranus which also suggest both parents of foster parents were involved as the moon/Uranus suggest a broken home
the violent nature of the abuse is paramount but you also have aspects that suggest a sexual component.
eris is conjunct the node which shows you were both with a very strong "sexual"aura and hence, even as an infant your aura elicited sexual responses to you.
nessus is on the vertex axis which highly suggest there was incestual abuse also.
Neptune on the Lilith axis suggest that there was drug/alcohol involved with you abusive environment, though this can paradoxically show a "religious" hypocrisy is also involved.

the spiritual side is shown by the sun conjunct to Neptune/juno/lilith axis and trine to Sedna. this might ,though ,indicate there was respite from your abuse through spiritual or assistance. I think this spiritual influence saved you from deveolping a psychotic personality though even as it is you might have had bouts of personality

rahu

nessus square to ceres could indicate a care giver who alternately soothed you and abused you.
Very insightful. As a child i was subjected to corporal punishment usually with a belt sometimes an extension cord. Usually for the high crime of not getting good grades. I was never sexually abused. And it seemed like my parents would get irrationally angry over a 5th grade report card. And come to find out later on i had an undiagnosed learning disorder (ADD) which is why i couldnt get the grades expected of me.

We were a very church going family who took the bible literally. And in our church verses out of the bible was used to justify physical punishment of children.

What gets me is how people think its fine to whip a child but think its horrible if a man does it to a woman. If i told my parents that i whipped some woman with a belt or cord because she disobeyed me or didnt get the kind of grades i thought she should get, they would be mortified. Even if i said i did it in the name of discipline (im not going to just trying to make a point)

But they thought that when i was say 10, that was perfectly acceptable to do that to me. And many think it is acceptable to hit children in ways thatd be considered abusive and domestic violence if carried out on an adult woman.

rahu

Banned
Very insightful. As a child i was subjected to corporal punishment usually with a belt sometimes an extension cord. Usually for the high crime of not getting good grades. I was never sexually abused. And it seemed like my parents would get irrationally angry over a 5th grade report card. And come to find out later on i had an undiagnosed learning disorder (ADD) which is why i couldnt get the grades expected of me.

We were a very church going family who took the bible literally. And in our church verses out of the bible was used to justify physical punishment of children.

What gets me is how people think its fine to whip a child but think its horrible if a man does it to a woman. If i told my parents that i whipped some woman with a belt or cord because she disobeyed me or didnt get the kind of grades i thought she should get, they would be mortified. Even if i said i did it in the name of discipline (im not going to just trying to make a point)

But they thought that when i was say 10, that was perfectly acceptable to do that to me. And many think it is acceptable to hit children in ways thatd be considered abusive and domestic violence if carried out on an adult woman.

hi again clip11

as I said your chart does have severe aspect of physical abuse and the Neptune placement here doe relate to the religious background this occur in.

I think that with psyche square to the Saturn/chiron opposition you father has a sadistic streak as I posited. this would account to why he could beat you yet profess (I assume)abhorrence of violence toward women.

I assume your parent were fundamentalists and literal reading of the bible can give license to many shocking behaviors. but I would have to believe that it is not solely religious beliefs but psychological conditioning of some sort that instilled the brutal impulses he and your mother showed.

my opinion is that you were a scapegoat for a underlying psychological dysfunction between your parents. that is they displaced hostility toward each other on you.

rahu

clip11

hi again clip11

as I said your chart does have severe aspect of physical abuse and the Neptune placement here doe relate to the religious background this occur in.

I think that with psyche square to the Saturn/chiron opposition you father has a sadistic streak as I posited. this would account to why he could beat you yet profess (I assume)abhorrence of violence toward women.

I assume your parent were fundamentalists and literal reading of the bible can give license to many shocking behaviors. but I would have to believe that it is not solely religious beliefs but psychological conditioning of some sort that instilled the brutal impulses he and your mother showed.

my opinion is that you were a scapegoat for a underlying psychological dysfunction between your parents. that is they displaced hostility toward each other on you.

rahu
Well they both come from families where discipline of that type to kids is acceptable. When i have kids i will never use physical discipline, the buck has to stop somewhere.

Also my mom comes from a traumatic early background herself. And they were fundamentalist christians. Likely it fed into my atheism.