Please help me with my chart

Rhys

Re: Please help!

Thank you Osamenor. I was trying to figure out H10 career with the ruler being in H3, but I agree that this is sounding like character analysis at present.

I just realized that the thread has been moved. Ah. Perhaps that is for the best.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Please help!

But before I sign off, I had another question for you...

There is a point in a chart that is highly important for traditional astrologers called the "Lot of Fortune", also known as the "Part of Fortune". In a night chart the way I measure it is by measuring from the Moon to the Sun, then I take that measurement and go by that number of degrees in the same direction to arrive at the Lot of Fortune. The distance from your Moon to your Sun is about 52°. So your Lot of Fortune would be at around 13° Virgo.

(Could someone please check my math?!?! In his kind way Chris Brennan told me that I was terrible at this! :)
A brief tutorial on how to calculate the "Lot of Fortune" or "Part of Fortune" in astrology.
This rough procedure is useful for calculating the Lot of Fortune at a glance
and it can also be used to calculate other Lots or Arabic Parts :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOVfJmEFH4

Hello,
Morinus software gave me some inspiration to create free online calculator
adjusted for traditional astrology:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology
calculator has features such as: 7 main planets; Terms; Lot of Fortune; Lot of Spirit; Whole sign houses; Firdaria periods calculator; Dodecatemoria calculator; Prenatal syzygy chart...

Rhys

Wow, we are now in the "Read my chart" section. This is actually great, because I wanted to comment on your Pluto.

My orientation is currently traditional, but like many of my ilk, I haven't thrown the baby out with the bath water and still use the wonderful tool kit of modern astrology when appropriate. While I do not attribute outer planets to rulerships (for me, Mars rules Aries by day and Scorpio by night, etc.) I definitely take outers into consideration in the context of a natal chart, especially an outer that is so close to the ascendant, as is the case with your natal Pluto. When an outer is so close to an angle, we usually feel it quite strongly and evidently in our lives, there is nothing "unconscious" about an energy like that, although the way Pluto of the unconscious mind usually manifests is as situations that are seemingly "external" to you

You have both Mars and Pluto in the first natal house, and Pluto is almost smack dab on the ascendant. Having Mars in its own domicile of Scorpio points to your being courageous and bold in exploring emotional and other areas "where no person has dared yet tread". Mars tolerates no restraints with respect to this, and Pluto even less so. You must be free to do what ya gotta do.

I would advise any person with a Pluto as prominent as yours to get into evolutionary astrology à la Jeff Green (and not Steven Forrest, who doesn't use Pluto in his evolutionary work. Steven's work is brilliant and uses the Moon's nodes and the entire chart in his delineations, but with a chart like yours, you really want to go directly to the Pluto symbolism, which Forrest doesn't).

Essentially, according to this evolutionary current, having Pluto in H1 - and even more so having it at the ascendant - means that you have been learning about how not to let others tell you what to do. The evolutionary purpose of this position is to have independant experience and the freedom to grow and express oneself without allowing others to interfere.

Learning this lesson would normally be painful, but it has been and/or continues to be essential that you do (completely learn how to do this in your life situations). Once this lesson has been assimilated, then the first house Pluto person can begin the work of learning to integrate the 7th house polarity point into their life, i.e. learning to relate to others while maintaining one's center and not losing this center while doing so.

Jeff Green uses the Moon's nodes to symbolize the arena of life where this Pluto work will take place. In your case you have the south node in H11 pointing to the north node in H5. I found this highly interesting in terms of your chart in that being part of a group of some kind (H11) is where you would normally be coming from. But where you are headed and what you need to learn has to do with the north node in H5, which has to do with individual creative self expression, dovetailing with your Leo MC!

So we see the same theme repeating itself in your chart, don't we?

With Pluto on the ascendant, I'd urge you to find out more about it. You can either get Jeff Green's original book from the early nineties entitled "Pluto, an evolutionary Journey", if you can find a copy; it might be out of print - or very expensive. Another good book on the same subject that has been recently written and contains almost exactly the same info is by the British astrologer Mark Jones, entitled, "Healing the Soul: Pluto, Uranus and the lunar nodes." I highly recommend it.

That's it for today. When I come back tomorrow I hope to return to our discussion of the third house as the house of the heretic!

Kind regards - Rhys

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you for responding!
Yes, I was looking for a traditional reading
since I don't quite understand traditional astrology yet.
This is a sidereal whole house chart
because I read that this is the most traditional charting method, but
correct me if I'm wrong.
you are new to the way our forum works
and have stated clearly you are looking for a traditional reading :smile:
so then
it is apt to highlight
that to obtain a traditionally focused reading
you can commence a fresh thread on our traditional board
without mentioning any of the Modern outer planets at all
thus keeping to the rules of our traditional board
stated at the top of our Traditional board page
and
that is the way to focus on traditional astrology discussion of your natal chart
while at the same time
continuing with general astrological discussion on this thread

[Moderator Note: Unless you provide your own traditional interpretation of your chart, your chart goes in the Read My Chart Forum]

Last edited by a moderator:

david starling

This has become an extremely informative thread, especially because Rhys is able to cut to the chase and explain things clearly. NO placements above the Horizon! Very unusual in my experience.
Rhys, here's a question for you: Given the implicit power of the Ages concept, and ignoring all of the enthusiastic hoopla generated by "the Song" and the "New Age Movement", why is it (in your opinion) that the Ages haven't found a place in the Sidereal community? The line of intersection of Earth's orbital and equatorial planes is obviously important enough to be given serious consideration, and once the Ayanamsa has been chosen, there's no doubt as to where the First Points of Spring and Fall are located in a Chart. Therefore, the disagreement over "when does the Aquarian Age begin" is not a factor, and on the face of it, there's no requirement that the Aquarian Age be considered a positive phenomena. So, why is it not on the Sidereal radar in a meaningful way?

JUPITERASC

since I don't quite understand traditional astrology yet.
This is a sidereal whole house chart
because I read that this is the most traditional charting method, but
correct me if I'm wrong.

[Moderator Note:
Unless you provide your own traditional interpretation of your chart,
your chart goes in the Read My Chart Forum]
so then
in order to receive comments from traditional western astrologers
as well as traditional sidereal astrologers
do your best to provide your own traditional interpretation of your chart
on our traditional board
however
obviously
since you have stated you are new to traditional astrology
when posting your thread on our traditional board
use a TABLE OF ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES AND DEBILITIES
to assist with finding the essential dignities and debilities
of the seven classical traditional planets of your natal chart
i.e.
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn :smile:

shelikemedig.png

Elisems

so then
in order to receive comments from traditional western astrologers
as well as traditional sidereal astrologers
do your best to provide your own traditional interpretation of your chart
on our traditional board
however
obviously
since you have stated you are new to traditional astrology
when posting your thread on our traditional board
use a TABLE OF ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES AND DEBILITIES
to assist with finding the essential dignities and debilities
of the seven classical traditional planets of your natal chart
i.e.
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn :smile:

shelikemedig.png

Yes.. but I don't even know what that is, hence my asking for help. ☺

Elisems

Thanks Rhys,
It seems our forum thread got copy and pasted onto another I had going.
I'll look up that Jeff Green book you mentioned. Glad we can discuss pluto now! I never understood why my life has been so intense and difficult until I finally started looking into astrology, but having pluto there makes a lot of sense. So far what I've read about it has just been what I've found on the internet. I understand that it has to do with themes of death, resurrection and power which are all prominent themes in my life. It's not always so dramatic sounding but I'm used to killing off aspects of myself I no longer find useful and transforming as I see necessary. I have the characteristic "plutonic" eyes and I can definitely give the look of death when needed.

Rhys

Rhys, here's a question for you: Given the implicit power of the Ages concept, and ignoring all of the enthusiastic hoopla generated by "the Song" and the "New Age Movement", why is it (in your opinion) that the Ages haven't found a place in the Sidereal community?<snip>

Hi David

I'm strictly tropical in orientation and I'm up to my ears in trying to get my head around Wm Lilly at present. This is not an issue that I'm familiar with and alas won't be able to consider at this time, due to time constraints

Kind regards - Rhys.

Last edited:

Rhys

Thanks Rhys,
It seems our forum thread got copy and pasted onto another I had going.
<snip> Glad we can discuss pluto now! <snip>.

Yeah, I was completely confused at first and thought it had been erased. I didn't remember seeing those posts by my dear colleague the Conspiracy Theorist, so I thought I was on the wrong thread at first. Weird...

Anyway, you realize, of course, that as JupiterAsc was saying, traditional astrology does not work with outers, so if you are looking for a traditional reading, you can forget about talking about Pluto.

In any case, I've said all I have to say about PLuto for the moment, so going back to traditional astrology, I wanted to understand how the ruler of the tenth house being in the 3rd house worked out in your life.

We have already touched on this and did not come up with a conclusive answer, so I thought it might relate to your seventh house, which traditionally has to to with relationships/marriage.

Your seventh house is ruled by Taurus, and you have Venus the ruler of Taurus in the 4th house. You also have the sect light of the chart (Moon) present in H4. A traditional delineation of this placement would be along the lines of that a native having a placement like this (such as yourself...)would view a serious relationship as living with their partner and establishing a home (H4 symbolism) with this partner. This H7/H4 symbolism, combined with the H3/H10 symbolism has me thinking that you are perhaps a homemaker, and indeed a shining light and source of strength to all those within the home! (H10 Leo).

Just guessing, of course, be one never knows unless one asks, ;-) And after we finish with that I would like to concentrate on the subject that JupiterAsc brought up, that of Essential Dignities.

- Rhys

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Yes.. but I don't even know what that is, hence my asking for help.
on our forum
we are guided by moderators
and as the moderator has just highlighted in red
that
the way to find help with traditional interpretation
for any member interested in traditional approach
is to post their thread on the traditional board
making an effort at traditional interpretation
no matter how uninformed

and

in fact your original post which I quote below
would have been allowed to remain on our traditional board
if you had not mentioned an outer planet
Hello,
Could someone help me understand my chart?
Specifically, I'd like to know how having pluto and mars in the first house of libra
would pan out since libra is supposed to be the house of beauty and balance.
Any input on this crazy Sagittarius stellium would be helpful too. Thank you.
tropical :https://imageshack.com/i/popw6jckj
sidereal: https://imageshack.com/i/plQ99vq8j
and so
because you said on an earlier post as follows
since
I don't quite understand traditional astrology yet.
and so, to support you with creating an opening thead on a new post on our traditional boardthat conforms to forum rules as just highlighted in red by a moderator

to enable you to explore the traditonal aspects of your natal chart
in a way that conforms to the rules of our forum
then
if you were to instead state on a new traditional thread
"......Hello, Could someone help me understand my chart?
Specifically, I'd like to know how having MARS in the first house of libra would pan out
since libra is supposed to be the house of beauty and balance.
Any input on my Sagittarius planets would be helpful too. Thank you...."

in the meantime
since ours is an astrological learning forum
the following is a link to detailed information explaining
how to use the Dignities Table I posted earlier
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dignities.html
and covers many of the basics of traditional interpretation

JUPITERASC

Yeah, I was completely confused at first and thought it had been erased. I didn't remember seeing those posts by my dear colleague the Conspiracy Theorist, so I thought I was on the wrong thread at first. Weird...

Anyway, you realize, of course, that as JupiterAsc was saying, traditional astrology does not work with outers, so if you are looking for a traditional reading, you can forget about talking about Pluto.

In any case, I've said all I have to say about PLuto for the moment, so going back to traditional astrology, I wanted to understand how the ruler of the tenth house being in the 3rd house worked out in your life.

We have already touched on this and did not come up with a conclusive answer, so I thought it might relate to your seventh house, which traditionally has to to with relationships/marriage.

Your seventh house is ruled by Taurus, and you have Venus the ruler of Taurus in the 4th house. You also have the sect light of the chart (Moon) present in H4. A traditional delineation of this placement would be along the lines of that a native having a placement like this (such as yourself...)would view a serious relationship as living with their partner and establishing a home (H4 symbolism) with this partner. This H7/H4 symbolism, combined with the H3/H10 symbolism has me thinking that you are perhaps a homemaker, and indeed a shining light and source of strength to all those within the home! (H10 Leo).

Just guessing, of course, be one never knows unless one asks, ;-) And after we finish with that
I would like to concentrate on the subject that JupiterAsc brought up, that of Essential Dignities.

- Rhys
Thanks Rhys :smile:

Elisems

Thanks Rhys,
I forgot to give you input about that. I am married and I recently started up a business that I currently run from home. I think its still too soon to say it has leo characteristics, but I am extremely ambitious. A big part of what I do is educational and I can get pretty animated when it comes to that. That may be why the 10th house is associated with the house of communication. I make and sell traditional herbal salves, balms, and whatnots. Most of what I do involves creativity which may have something to do with that north node. I've been an artist my entire life and love making just about anything. I enjoy painting, drawing, wood carving, herbalism, gardening, cooking, leather working, and anything that requires tedious skill. This makes me quite the homemaker though I'm a rather untraditional wife in most ways.

Last edited:

Elisems

Jupiterasc,
Thanks, I'm fine with the thread being moved though. If I knew there were such stringent rules about mentioning outer planets, I probably wouldn't have posted there in the first place.

Rhys

Thanks Rhys,
<snip> I am married and I recently started up a business that I currently run from home.<snip> That may be why the 10th house is associated with the house of communication. I make and sell traditional herbal salves, balms, and whatnots.<snip> I've been an artist my entire life and love making just about anything. I enjoy painting, drawing, wood carving, herbalism, gardening, cooking, leather working, and anything that requires tedious skill.<snip>.

Thanks for this feedback! H10 is not really about communication, although it can include it; H10 describes one's career or public image. H3 is communication in addition to other things. You have Venus and Moon in H4 (home, but also parents!), which is ruled by H2 Saturn, so it makes sense that your business is in your home. Leo is a highly creative sign and rules H10 career, so it makes sense you that you are creative and an artist. Frankly, the first thing I thought when I saw your H3 was "poet" because you have Sun, cazimi Mercury (which explains the eductation angle!) and Neptune there. Either that or music. But what you do fits the symbolism nicely. Neptune in H3 would definitely give you contact into the universal unconscious, hence all the artistic activity (Venus) in H4.

Last edited:

Rhys

Thanks Rhys :smile:

JupiterAsc suggested we look at the essential dignities next, which I think is a great idea! I have computer software that does essential dignities, but I prefer doing it by hand as it serves to make me more familiar with the chart when I do so.

So here we go! JupiterAsc and whoever else is following, please check my figures as I often make little silly mistakes, so if you see anything you don't agree with, please don't hesitate to say so.

I follow Lilly with planetary rulers, exaltations, detriment and fall and five +5 if a planet is in domicile, +4 for exaltation, -5 for detriment and -4 for falls.

I part ways with Lilly on triplicities (trigon rulers) and use the system of Dorotheus of Sidon, which have a day and night triplicity ruler (as does Lilly) and also a third “mixed” ruler (Lilly didn't use this one for various reasons), but Hellenistic and other traditional people do.

In horary and electional charts I only award triplicity dignity (+3) when the planet is in sect (i.e. night or day), but in a natal chart like this one, I award some dignity (+2) regardless of sect.

I use Chaldean terms and like Lilly when they a dignified I give +2.

For Face I use the Chaldean order of planets (Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury) and give +1, like Lilly.

Here are the caculations I did for Elisem's chart:

Saturn 24° Sagittarius H2 ruled by H6 Jupiter. In its triplicity (mixed +2), in its Face (+2), in its term (+1) Total +5

Jupiter 19°Aries H6 ruled by H1 Mars. In its triplicity by night (+3).
Total +3.

Mars 19° Scorpio HI is in domicile (+5), in its triplicity by night (+3)
Total +8.

Sun 2° Capricorn H3 ruled by H2 Saturn. Peregrine.
Total +0.

Venus 2° Aquarius H4 ruled by H2 Saturn. In in its Face (+2)
Total +2.

Mercury 2° H3 Capricorn ruled by H2 Saturn. Peregrine.
Total +0.

Moon 24° Aquarius H4 ruled by H2 Saturn. Is in its Face (+2)
Total +2.

In modern astrology Mars is the final depositor of Saturn and Jupiter.
Sun, Venus, Mercury and the Moon are ruled by Saturn, which is in turn ruled by Jupiter, so the final deposito is Mars.

In traditional astrology it looks as though Mars would be the ruler of the nativity, or the almuten.

JupiterAsc, have a look at these results and let me know how you would interpret them.

Kind regards

Rhys

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiterasc,
Thanks, I'm fine with the thread being moved though.
If I knew there were such stringent rules about mentioning outer planets
I probably wouldn't have posted there in the first place.

forum rules on any of our boards are not stringent
instead, forum rules are common sense :smile:
i.e.
there are numerous differences between traditional and modernist astrology
traditional astrology excludes the outers
that is not stringent
it is simply a fact of traditional astrology
for example
our Vedic board rules are not stringent for excluding Chinese astrology
similarly with traditional and modernist
there are differences
otherwise makes no sense to have separate boards
and the way or forum is organised is
traditional is a separate board from modernist astrology
HOWEVER - as forum rulses clearly state
BOTH may be discussed on any GENERAL astrology board
such as Read My Chart - which is where your thread was moved to

JUPITERASC

JupiterAsc suggested we look at the essential dignities next, which I think is a great idea! I have computer software that does essential dignities, but I prefer doing it by hand as it serves to make me more familiar with the chart when I do so.

So here we go! JupiterAsc and whoever else is following, please check my figures as I often make little silly mistakes, so if you see anything you don't agree with, please don't hesitate to say so.

I follow Lilly with planetary rulers, exaltations, detriment and fall and five +5 if a planet is in domicile, +4 for exaltation, -5 for detriment and -4 for falls.

I part ways with Lilly on triplicities (trigon rulers) and use the system of Dorotheus of Sidon, which have a day and night triplicity ruler (as does Lilly) and also a third “mixed” ruler (Lilly didn't use this one for various reasons), but Hellenistic and other traditional people do.

In horary and electional charts I only award triplicity dignity (+3) when the planet is in sect (i.e. night or day), but in a natal chart like this one, I award some dignity (+2) regardless of sect.

I use Chaldean terms and like Lilly when they a dignified I give +2.

For Face I use the Chaldean order of planets (Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury) and give +1, like Lilly.

Here are the caculations I did for Elisem's chart:

Saturn 24° Sagittarius H2 ruled by H6 Jupiter. In its triplicity (mixed +2), in its Face (+2), in its term (+1) Total +5

Jupiter 19°Aries H6 ruled by H1 Mars. In its triplicity by night (+3).
Total +3.

Mars 19° Scorpio HI is in domicile (+5), in its triplicity by night (+3)
Total +8.

Sun 2° Capricorn H3 ruled by H2 Saturn. Peregrine.
Total +0.

Venus 2° Aquarius H4 ruled by H2 Saturn. In in its Face (+2)
Total +2.

Mercury 2° H3 Capricorn ruled by H2 Saturn. Peregrine.
Total +0.

Moon 24° Aquarius H4 ruled by H2 Saturn. Is in its Face (+2)
Total +2.

In modern astrology Maris is the final depositor of Saturn and Jupiter.
Sun, Venus, Mercury and the Moon are ruled by Saturn, which is in turn ruled by Jupiter, so the final deposito is Mars.

In traditional astrology it looks as though Mars would be the ruler of the nativity, or the almuten.

JupiterAsc, have a look at these results and let me know how you would interpret them.
Kind regards
Rhys
Rhys that must have taken quite some time to prepare
thank you for kindly giving your time :smile:
Meanwhile, you mention you are a recent Lilly reader
and wonder whether you are aware of the ALMUTEM FIGURIS

a member who contributed generously to our forum is OMNISPHERICUS
who unfortunately has not posted at least four years now
BUT he did leave us with plenty of food for thought
including methods for calculating the Almutem Figuris

along with discussion on that theme

for example
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49000
Almutem Figuris is an old doctrine where one planet according to certain calculations applied, receives the honors to be the Ruler or Lord of the Chart.
Robert Zoller had applied the therm AlmuteM instead of AlmuteN in order to differentiate the Lord of the Chart from the Lord of certain house or place in the natal chart such as Almuten Domus (Ruler of a House).

The word Almutes is an Arabian word which means 'Winner'.
Because, the planet is the Winner of all the 'life giving' places. Or the places which are most sensible and important in the natal figure.

The method which we'll use here I call Ezra/Zoller method.
Arabian Astrologer Ibn Ezra (1089 — 1164) was the first (as far as we at this moment are aware) to explicitely wrote about calculating the Almutem Figuris.

In his writings Zoller trace the beginnings of this Almutem Figuris and he found it in the writings of Iambichus (c. 245–c. 325) who was Syrian neo-platonic philosopher who wrote also about Astrology in his writings.
Iambicus in his work "Theurgy or on the mysteries of Egypt" speaks about the thing how one can change his fate. He speaks that he can do that through Theurgy and through personal relationship with the Lord of the Geniture of which he (Iambichus) only says that can be known through Astrology, but he didn't explained the method.
Zoller, tracing back the Ibn Ezra's ancestry, through the Sabaeans and his teachers (Mashallah and other) all the way to the first centuries where this doctrine was thought. Because of that line Zoller thinks that the Lord of the Geniture of which Iambichus speaks in his writings is in fact the Almutem Figuris of the Ibn Ezra.

Iambichus speaks (through the name of Porphyry) about the Peculiar Daimon, that is some kind of an Guardian Angel and it is conected to the personal soul but its not the same
Here's what Iambichus says in his Theurgy:
This [daimon] therefore is present as an exemplar before the souls descend into the realm of generated existence. As soon as the soul chooses him for leader the [daimon] immediately comes into charge of completing of its vital endowments and when it descends into the body it unites with the body and becomes the guardian of it common living principle. He likewise directs the the private life of the soul and
whatever the conclusions we may arrive at by inference and reasoning he himself imparts to us the principles."

Zoller about the Almutem Figuris says that it is equally as powerful as all the other planets taken together."

Benjamin Dykes (great student of Zoller) says about Almutem Figuris:
"Almutem Figuris, a powerful planet in the natal figure whose spirit or angel acts as the native's special link to the Divine. The Almutem Figuris is a spiritual astrological delineation, similar to but not the same as Lilly's the "Lord of the Geniture." But like Lilly (and Plato), the Almutem Figuris was taken to affect the native's thoughts, beliefs and character. Spiritual enlightenment can demand that we open our eyes to this particular planet and use it to access the Divine. Significantly, this is a function that many modern astrologers now attribute to the sun sign." (In his article on Happiness).

The method of calculation

1. Find the Essential Dignities (the 5 dignities, apply 3 points to all 3 triplicity rulers), in the Degree of the:
- Sun
- Moon
- Ascendant
- Part of Fortune
- Syzygy (the prenatal lunation, the one that came last, i.e. after which the birth follows - New or Full Moon).

2. Add 7 points for the Day ruler and 6 points to the Hour ruler.

3. Add accidental dignities scores.

For the planet in 1st house you add 12 points.
10th house = 11 points
7th house = 10
4th house = 9
11th = 8
5th = 7
2nd = 6
9th = 5
8th = 4
3rd = 3
12th = 2
6th = 1

The planet which has most points in the aforesaid places is the Almutem Figuris of the chart!

Don't forget to apply the 5 degrees ruler for the planet near the cusp of the houses. For example, if Saturn is at 15 Scorpio in 4th, but the 5th house cusp is at 19 Scorpio, you will calculate that Saturn already in the 5th, and you will give him 7 points instead of 9 as he would took if he was in 4th house. This can make big difference.

The free traditional astrology software - Morinus (google it), calcualte the Almutem Figuris. You can find this option by typing F3. But I should warn you that in that calculation is included some adding of points according to the planets phases. Zoller did not mention any kind of phases calculation so at this moment I'm not aware why the author of the software did included that.

But the best way and more enjoyable is to calculate it with your own hand. You will be familiar with the chart more deeply if you do this calculations with your own hand as the older astrologers did.
And if you must use the Morinus software than subtract the phases scores and you will get the Almutem Figuris right. All else is the same calculation as the Ezra/Zoller method.

Zoller gives short discriptions for every planet being Almutem Figuris:

Sun:
"If the Almuten figuris is the Sun, the native will want to lead, express his creative power and be recognized."

Moon:
"If the Moon, s/he will want to care for, be cared for, eat and make love, dream"

Mercury:
"If it is Mercury, s/he will be diligent in the sciences, business and communications"

Venus:
"Id it is Venus s/he will be a lover of beauty, of music, of men and women etc."

Mars:
"If it is Mars, s/he will fight in order to dominate"

Jupiter:
"If it is Jupiter, s/he will philosophize and teach"

Saturn:
"If it is Saturn he will retire from society, investigate hidden things and suffer adversity.""

Elisems

Thank you for all that! I don't understand much of what you said regarding essential dignities, but it seems mars is the ruler of my chart? Does this mean that the defining characteristic of my life will be combativeness? I have always felt like I'm here to fight some sort of a battle..
Interesting what you said about being tapped into the collective unconscious.. Most of my art comes from my subconscious. I usually don't know why I'm drawing or painting most of what I create. I'll usually see a vivid image in my mind or a dream and I'll have to create it and its often rich in symbology which I normally don't understand. I also often dream of events in my life before they happen but I understand that's a tall claim (then again I am in an astrology forum so perhaps not).
Anyways, thank you for all your calculating and explanations so far! It's been really helpful!

Last edited: