Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn conjunction 2020

Venusmagic89

I know its a few years away but I wanted to go ahead and start looking into it because it will be a major transit for me.

When those 3 planets (Pluto , Saturn and Jupiter conjunct in Capricorn they team up to oppose all my cancer planets)

In 2019 though with Jupiter in Sagittarius I'll have:

Jupiter in 7th opposition my natal sun and Jupiter in 1st/2nd

Saturn in 9th , first conjunct Neptune and saturn/my saturn return, then opposition natal moon in 3rd

Uranus in 12th trine natal Uranus in 8th sextile natal venus in 2nd

Neptune in 11th trine natal moon but square natal sun and Jupiter in 1st/2nd cusp

Pluto in 9th opposition natal mars in 3rd

Chiron in Aries in 11th but on 12th cusp square my natal Venus/Uranus opposition aspect in 2nd/8th

North node in cancer in 3rd conjunct my moon and mars, south node in cap in 9th conjunct my Neptune and Saturn

Then in 2020:

Jupiter in 8th opp natal Venus and Chiron in 2nd

Saturn in 9th opposition natal moon and mars

Uranus in 12th opposition natal Pluto, and soon conjunct ASC/enters 1st in 2021

Neptune in 11th trine natal moon in 3rd but square natal sun/Jupiter in 1st

Pluto in 9th opposition natal mars in 3rd

Chiron in 11th-12th in Aries still square natal Venus/Uranus/chiron in 2nd/8th

North node in cancer in 2nd now conjunct my venus and Chiron, south node conj my Uranus in 8th

And Jupiter later in Capricorn enters my 9th, conjunct my Saturn and Neptune, opposition my moon and mars

Part of me is hoping this can be a good sign in some way, as currently I have only one major transit (Pluto opp my moon right now) and it seems like my life is moving so slow and nothing good is happening. Nothing too bad either, except for trying to recover from a recent heartbreak. But I'm also afraid this could be very bad.

In my chart

Pluto rules 7th

Jupiter rules 8th

Saturn rules 9th

Uranus rules 10th

Neptune rules 11th

Mars rules 12th

Venus rules 1st AND 6th

Mercury rules 2nd AND 5th

Moon rules 3rd

Sun rules 4th

My natal chart
https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_savannah_anderson.65621.8730.gif&res=63

Attachments

• astro chart.jpg
    astro chart.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Nymzie

Wow that article is eerily relevant now. Especially with the next conjunction happening during an election year in the US. I'm sure Jupiter will expand all the problems we already have, and blow them up until we're forced to act. Hopefully that happens. I'm not a fan of problems being blown up but ... sometimes it needs to happen if we ever want change to happen.

As for your chart - lots of things SHOULD be happening during your Saturn Return. It's the time when the universe forces you onto your life path, if you're not on it already. I can't see your chart, it says it's expired. It's easier to save it to our computer and then upload it. Usually links don't last long.