Should I approach this place? (Regiomontanus)

TamaraL

Hello everyone,

Just thinking of approaching a cultural institution for work/practical experience.
Its a very respected institution & I need that kind of experience and network.

Querent: Jupiter in his sign Sagitarius in H1

Quesited: Art Space: 10th H- Venus in Aquarius in H2

Jupiter sextile Venus
I think its a yes but nothing long term can come out of this. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you all!

Best wishes,
Tam.

Attachments

• Attempt-towork.jpg
    Attempt-towork.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 23

waybread

You look very strong as an applicant, as a domiciled Jupiter in the first house.

The aspect between Jupiter and Venus is separating, however, so the opportunity is diminishing. The moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn, which seems disappointing.

Maybe wait some months and consider applying to this cultural institution at a later date. Or, in the meantime, apply elsewhere.

TamaraL

You look very strong as an applicant, as a domiciled Jupiter in the first house.

The aspect between Jupiter and Venus is separating, however, so the opportunity is diminishing. The moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn, which seems disappointing.

Maybe wait some months and consider applying to this cultural institution at a later date. Or, in the meantime, apply elsewhere.

I look very strong because I am willing to learn & love this field. The problem is its a niche environment & they are very selective (also this means unpredictable) and I am about to start a new course in photography (which is technically a different field) Thank you waybread

Aria Venue

hello TamaraL
Although i agree with waybread,and Sunrise and moon is about to enter via combusta.... I'd say you should apply.You have nothing to lose.Either way this institution will have your cv !!!!

Besides that, l10's almuten is saturn...so yes we have a square and not a good reception (moon in saturn's detriment, while he receives her from triplicity and jupiter in his fall) ...So I can't be sure if this aspect will be totally prohibiting for the forthcoming moon's aspect to venus

soon venus will enter its exaltation in Jupiter's domicile...so perhaps there will be a delay in taking that job.Also the assets of this institution seem not in a very good state as mars in detriment (already squared by venus), while L7 mercury retrograde (job's turned l10=Management; the boss; the objectives of the job; public relations..etc ) in his detriment and fall recently combust by a sun (job's turned L9:Long-distance travel and communications; teaching and instructing; advertising and promotional activities....etc) is about to turn direct , while their L9 sun just recently entered his exaltation in aries domicile.So i quess this institution faced some financial difficulties trying to improve their L9.Moreover moon's antiskion applying mercury inside radix 3rd (in pisces intercepted ) or job's turned 6th(Scheduling; disruptions due to illness and technical problems; subordinates,secretaries,etc)..when mercury turns direct will sextile saturn
venus receives jupiter from terms and moon from face
sun and mars receives jupiter from triplicity
l4=the end of the matter mars

Last edited:

TamaraL

also this jupiter (you), will turn retro...

Interesting, thank you.

hello TamaraL
Although i agree with waybread,and Sunrise and moon is about to enter via combusta.... I'd say you should apply.You have nothing to lose.Either way this institution will have your cv !!!!

Besides that, l10's almuten is saturn...so yes we have a square and not a good reception (moon in saturn's detriment, while he receives her from triplicity and jupiter in his fall) ...So I can't be sure if this aspect will be totally prohibiting for the forthcoming moon's aspect to venus

soon venus will enter its exaltation in Jupiter's domicile...so perhaps there will be a delay in taking that job.Also the assets of this institution seem not in a very good state as mars in detriment (already squared by venus), while L7 mercury retrograde (job's turned l10=Management; the boss; the objectives of the job; public relations..etc ) in his detriment and fall recently combust by a sun (job's turned L9:Long-distance travel and communications; teaching and instructing; advertising and promotional activities....etc) is about to turn direct , while their L9 sun just recently entered his exaltation in aries domicile.So i quess this institution faced some financial difficulties trying to improve their L9.Moreover moon's antiskion applying mercury inside radix 3rd (in pisces intercepted ) or job's turned 6th(Scheduling; disruptions due to illness and technical problems; subordinates,secretaries,etc)..when mercury turns direct will sextile saturn
venus receives jupiter from terms and moon from face
sun and mars receives jupiter from triplicity
l4=the end of the matter mars

Oh!so many details from one horary chart.Thank you for this Aria Venue! Maybe I will find something else!