the quest to find the hidden Mercurian and Uranian in me!

fullmoonlibra

I remark very often this two planetarian energies flowing through my life.
And it's very strange, because I can't find any significance in my chart.

I dispose of the Mercurian traits:
I'm petite, I am a good writer (not really a fluent speaker though), I attract the media somehow (I was asked to write in the newspaper, if there is a tv show on the street I'm coincidentally there,..), I look almost ten years younger, I am so multifunctional and have many skills, I'm good at learning a language fast and I adore pets and animals!

For the Uranian part of my Self:
I love my freedom (at that degree even, that I don't like to have too close friends, just because I don't want to feel suffocated), so I'm a loner who loves to be a loner, I am becoming flight attendant, I feel original and I have a need to be different! When other people are interested in the same thing as I am interested in, I suddenly loose my interest (very strange, but this really happens!), I'm creative and I am building my own website..

These are all main traits who are very obvious, but it's SO strange that I can't see any significance in my chart!!!
This made me think a lot, and I even start thinking that maybe my chart is full of personality, because I have so many patterns and activation between the planets, due to my splash chart.

Or is it something else??

Attachments

• natal transit progr.jpg
    natal transit progr.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

waybread

I think you can experience both planets strongly in your chart without them being strongly connected to one another.

The orb is wide and out-of-sign, but if we allow a 10-degree orb, then you have a sun-Uranus trine. Uranus also trines your ascendant. It does square Jupiter, but Jupiter isn't such a hard energy to deal with. So basically Uranus is one of the "feel good" planets in your chart.

Mercury's situation is different. In independent Aries, it squares your Mars-Neptune conjunction. This probably makes you quite a critic, when you want to be! Basically a square won't let you rest. Consequently we sometimes do find squares in association with people's careers, because the square keeps goading them to develop those planets' energies to a high degree. Squares may be experienced as stressful, but then a lot of people generate their own stress by trying to excel.

There is some planetary ruler involvement. Mars rules your Mercury in Aries by sign, and Jupiter and Neptune, by house. Mars is also the traditional ruler of your Uranus house and Neptune conjuncts Mars. Jupiter rules your Uranus by sign. Your Jupiter sextiles your Mars-Neptune. Think of this like a couple of friends who may not know one another well, but they both have close friends in common.

When we add in Mercury's opposition to your moon, we get a T-square. So Mercury is an energy you really have to deal with. Fortunately, the moon also often softens what it touches. You may be conflicted with head vs. heart issues, however.

Your chart seems very Venusian to me. Your sun and MC are in Venus-ruled Taurus; and your moon, in Venus-ruled Libra. Venus herself is very strong in her own sign of Taurus.

You might also go back to the Astrodienst free charts section and look for midpoints-- either of Mercury/Uranus, or any planets for which either of these planets might conjunct the midpoint. sometimes there are more subtle things going on in a chart. I forget whether the midpoints are given in the extra tables for your birth chart, or whether you have to look at the menu under the Pullen astrology title to find them.