Moon square Neptune

serafin5

ok, so neptune is where we make sacrifices yes? so do YOU make sacrifices for others without thinking? do you do too much for others and neglect yourself perhaps?? do you allow your sensitivity (being the shop window, angular, and therefore visible) to take over on occasions? do you perhaps regret that you are soooo sensitive when around others and wish it not to be so? do others take advantage of you or see you as a 'soft touch'??

Neptune in lst House – angular house
Should try to avoid alcohol and drugs. Often have an air of mystery about you. Indicates a sensitive ‑ intuitive awareness of yourself and your environment. Highly impressionable. Certainly artistic and a great appreciation of music. Dreamy innocent look ‑ drift off when talking! Dissatisfied with appearance in some way ie; manner, looks. Sometime appear to live in world of own. Idealist. Physical appearance probably something you don't care for. People may often say to you ‑ look at me when I'm talking to you! Can daydream with eyes wide open. Neptunian illnesses ‑ movements affected ‑ will walk funny ‑ at least with one foot. (twine‑toed as small child or when first walking ) Mysterious allergies on skin or where obvious, and suddenly disappear.

OK, so people take kindness for weakness? Yeah, I'd say that was a problem. Thank you.

Serafin5

serafin5

It could mean you're very neptunian, creative, artistic, day dreaming... I know someone with neptune on the ASC like by 0 degree and he's very creative, he's a writer. He hasn't produced anything (he writes songs and poems) but he has participated in contests where his poems were published.

I have never heard of it being something you have sacrifice, being in your first perhaps it's your ego? Do you look at everyone as equal regardless of what they do, say, look like etc?

Absolutely!!! I had to in a way growing up in LA is a 'melting pot' so to speak and really you never know whether you are talking to a physician or a bum off the street that's how eclectic it can be. Funny enough though....as far as artistic expression I've always been a little scientifically bent, like astrology for example, although I showed aptitude for music when younger. Of course I've always thought I may have raised being a survivor to an almost artistic level (sincerely too!). Other than that, pretty unremarkable but thanks for your input.:smile:

Serafin5

T'Thastu

Excellent delination :love: mind you, 5th house is the house of 'gambling'
your chart did not attach?
How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

moon in libra you could take that one step further and say then that women, mother could be arguementative, indecisive, procrastinating (all libran traits) as well as people pleaser

Ruler of the Sixth House in the Fifth House
"Your work could involve children. You tend to have a lot of worry and concern about your own children. You want only the best for them.
You would rather have the work you do be very creative or at least it should be something you get a lot of personal pleasure from. Additionally, the work you do could have some kind of risk attached to it. If you have pets, you probably treat them like they were your children."
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr6

Neptune in 5th House – succeedent house
Unconscious desire for love and appreciation through romance and creative expression. May have artistic talents. Especially to do with music, children, or the stock markets. Ability to play a role. Love of theatre. Very sympathetic. *intuition strong here. This house describes love affairs and children. Romance over‑idealise. love at first sight. Romance seen through *rose‑tinted glasses! Did you have gas and air or *anesthetic during childbirth?
Artistic/creative children, secretive children, depending on aspects. Private enterprise ‑ beware the dangling carrot, be very wary of.

OK WORKED IT OUT this member is responding to Lilithofeden.....

Yes, I was responding to VenusInTaurus and Lilithofeden.
Thank you very much for the encouragement in chart delineation. I have only read (or tried to) the horoscopes of friends and family till now. I am very interested in how astrology works.
I’ve attached my chart.

Attachments

• Ketayun.jpg
    Ketayun.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 28

T'Thastu

ok, so neptune is where we make sacrifices yes? so do YOU make sacrifices for others without thinking? do you do too much for others and neglect yourself perhaps?? do you allow your sensitivity (being the shop window, angular, and therefore visible) to take over on occasions? do you perhaps regret that you are soooo sensitive when around others and wish it not to be so? do others take advantage of you or see you as a 'soft touch'??

Neptune in lst House – angular house
Should try to avoid alcohol and drugs. Often have an air of mystery about you. Indicates a sensitive ‑ intuitive awareness of yourself and your environment. Highly impressionable. Certainly artistic and a great appreciation of music. Dreamy innocent look ‑ drift off when talking! Dissatisfied with appearance in some way ie; manner, looks. Sometime appear to live in world of own. Idealist. Physical appearance probably something you don't care for. People may often say to you ‑ look at me when I'm talking to you! Can daydream with eyes wide open. Neptunian illnesses ‑ movements affected ‑ will walk funny ‑ at least with one foot. (twine‑toed as small child or when first walking ) Mysterious allergies on skin or where obvious, and suddenly disappear.

I’ve just read the delineation of Neptune in the 1st house by Astrologer50. It was so accurate it took my breathe away. I have a 1st house Neptune and:
• I have a very addictive personality. I get addicted to things that are bad for me in a heart beat.
• Others (strangers) do find it difficult to read me though I’m an open book to people who know me. (Mysterious? Wow!)
• Impressionable or easily influenced? If I love and trust someone they do have a great influence on the way I think and perceive things. Also, I pick up accents and speech irregularities very fast and have to make a conscious effort not to do so.
• I am artistic but I take it very casually and can’t find the seriousness within me to pursue it.
• Drift off while talking?...all the time…
• Isn’t everyone dissatisfied to an extent with their appearance?
• I’m often in a world of my own but I’m pretty firmly rooted in reality too.
• I am an idealist but, again, realistically. (Oxymoron?)
• I couldn’t be bothered to dress up and forget to wear make up or jewellery most (all) of the time. I never notice what other people are wearing either. Surprisingly, I do have an eye for beautiful things and help my friends and family shop.
• CAN I DAY DREAM WITH EYES OPEN!?! I wrote the book on it! I went through school and university whistling with the wind and dancing with the raindrops.
• I did have something wrong with my feet when I was very small and had to walk in weird shoes for a while. Years of ballet cured me of this.
• I do get strange allergies which suddenly appear and disappear. (Allergic to water? How strange is that?)

serafin5

maybe people 'put on them' see them as a 'soft touch' maleable and sensitive. Maybe they wish they could be stronger, more independent perhaps?

Dear Ast50: I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'put on them' but I have always been strong and independent; always. And I appreciate your help as always.

Thank you!
Serafin5

Dear Ast50: I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'put on them' but I have always been strong and independent; always. And I appreciate your help as always.

Thank you!
Serafin5

I can't find your chart to have another look, but 'put on you' is quite broad I know. Do people ask you to 'do things' for them? also look at *other aspects* from Neptune and moon to either help out, or hinder....

maybe read through the whole thread over and using keywords for neptune, perhaps its better for you to give your own interepretation/ideas/theory rather than me, it is your chart after all....

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I have this aspect, Moon (6th house) square Neptune (8th house). My mum left us when I was 5. I had an illusion of her because we had little contact until I was a teenager. She portrayed herself as a good mother, but it was far from the truth. This I couldnt see when I was younger because I missed her so much. Its crazy.... I saw her as the good one and my dad the bad one, but in reality it was more or less the other way around!

serafin5

I have this aspect, Moon (6th house) square Neptune (8th house). My mum left us when I was 5. I had an illusion of her because we had little contact until I was a teenager. She portrayed herself as a good mother, but it was far from the truth. This I couldnt see when I was younger because I missed her so much. Its crazy.... I saw her as the good one and my dad the bad one, but in reality it was more or less the other way around!

I totally hear you, Vagabondgirl, and my heart goes out to you. My brother and I were taken from our mother when I was 8yrs. old and we went back to live with her 3 years later due to a tragedy. She always said that she was not ready for us when we had to go and live with her again and I think that was true because I ended up leaving when I was 14. Just couldnt hack it. And I do and did really love her. I didnt meet my real dad 'till I was 16, my grandparents were very racists and he was from Central America, but that's another can of worms. Sadly, my mom ended up passing when she was only 44 yrs. old, way too young, and I do miss her but hindsight is always 20/20 and I soooo wish I knew then what I know now but that is life.

God bless you,
Serafin5

serafin5

Astrologer50:

I tried to dl my chart, and I will keep trying, but my laptop (which was probably one of the first ones ever built:lol::lol::lol:) it needs to go to the computer doctor, and soon!!!! The info at the bottom of my sig is my birth info, but you have already done enough for me as far as my chart is concerned and most of my questions are really mostly for study anyway so please be a little more patient with me and my chart, OK????

You're awesome!!!
Serafin5

19th, Feb 1964 11:30pm LA, Cal
Sun 0deg Pis
Mn 27deg tau
merc 14d Aqua
ven 11d ari
mars 29d aqua
jup 18d ari
sat 26 aqua
ur 8d vir
nep 17d scor
pl 13d vir
asc 14d scorp
mc 21d leo
nn 10d can
pof 17d leo

Last edited:
serafin,
I have uploaded your chart again for you. You need to save this to your hard drive,then upload to your profile view in CP 'user control panel' top left...
then in future you can put a link from your signature view or a direct link to your profile view for members to see your chart...:love:

so, although you do NOT have moon hard aspect moon, you have moon hard aspect saturn, which is a whole different game plan....

how you doing with t neptune conj natal mars transit??

Attachments

• serafin.gif
    serafin.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 27
just a snippet from another member here on neptune conj Asc.

9th house people tend to examine their lives on a ongoing basis.
Neptune near the ascendant people NEED to examine their lives, as so much is "illusion" and it's hard for them to know what is real.

It's always a good time to examine one's life, character and actions.
LIN

serafin5

serafin,
I have uploaded your chart again for you. You need to save this to your hard drive,then upload to your profile view in CP 'user control panel' top left...
then in future you can put a link from your signature view or a direct link to your profile view for members to see your chart...:love:

so, although you do NOT have moon hard aspect moon, you have moon hard aspect saturn, which is a whole different game plan....

how you doing with t neptune conj natal mars transit??

I seem to be really run down emotionally as well as physically but otherwise still alive and kicking.:wink:
Serafin5:wink:

Attachments

• image file format serafin5 chart.GIF
    image file format serafin5 chart.GIF
    61.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

serafin5

just a snippet from another member here on neptune conj Asc.

Astrologer50, why are you coming up "banned" on my computer? Are you "banned" from AW? Please tell there has to be some mistake. But if you are "banned" then how is it you can still post? I'm confused.

I appreciate the little snipett you posted about Neptune in the first house, and maybe that is true about myself, that I cannot tell what is real so I am always seeking, but the majority of my questions arent even based on my own chart, as I've stated I am a student and I do other charts and Im always studying. Thanks anyway.
Serafin5:joyful:

mister_hank

I have Moon (Pisces/3rd House) square Neptune (Sagittarius/12th House).

I've been having some difficulties relating to other people over the years because of their hostility and anger. I'm also talented...but find it difficult to express it because of fear.