Will my Application be accepted

jupiterianguru

http://i59.tinypic.com/2le5ddv.jpg
Here is the chart not sure how to attach this on my phone

Should I ask this question again it doesn't seem very clear cut yes or no it's more like it could be both
I am asking if my application to live at a certain apartment will be accepted if I were to turn it in.

this is the chart. Venus is inconjunct the ruling planet of the 4th and jupiter the ruler of the chart is square exact the cusp of the 4th. I assume this means no. However the ruler of the 4th is friendly to venus by sign and Jupiter is friendly to Mars in general and jupiter is benific.
Both benifits are associated with this question so it could be yes as well.

If I were to move there it would create some temporary inconvenience for me but be more affordable and I would have to figure a few things out so this chart with the square or inconjunct might mean yes however it might mean no so it leaves me confused

Late Sagittarius ascendant describes the situation as being time sensitive

Harold

One of the icons in the format bar above the text box in which you insert your text, is for inserting pictures.

In this question, you are asking about the application, rather than the apartment, so I would suggest we look at the 10th house which will be for the landlord in whose gift it is to accept or reject your application. We see Venus rules the 10th and we see Venus in the 4th with good dignity being in a sign it rules and angular. The fact that Venus is in the 4th gives us confidence that this chart will have something to say on the matter as the 4th house is the house of the apartment, so nicely linking the 10th house person, who is the subject of your question, to the apartment.

And we see the Moon moving to a trine with Venus. So yes, it looks like your application will be accepted.

Jupiter rules the ascendant and Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and is angular in the 7th, so Jupiter has good dignity also, giving further weight to a positive testimony.

jupiterianguru

Thank you. I am just learning horary astrology. I wanted to ask this to see if I needed to have a back up plan for housing or to ease my worries about it but this is good news.

The interesting thing about this chart is the axis that rules this question is at 21 libra touches on Jupiter (21 degrees Aries) and Mars (21 degrees Libra) exact opposition on that degree in my own natal chart. However I Kind of assume nothing in my natal chart affects horary chart as I can't find useful info on that is that correct

Oh and when I turn the application in later this month I have to time it for my lease as they have that requirement I'll post the result on here

sworm09

Should I ask this question again it doesn't seem very clear cut yes or no it's more like it could be both

No you shouldn't ask it again. With horary if you can't place your finger on the question you want to ask, you probably shouldn't ask at all.

I am asking if my application to live at a certain apartment will be accepted if I were to turn it in.

Horary can't answer hypothetical scenarios. That's probably why this chart isn't radical.

this is the chart. Venus is inconjunct the ruling planet of the 4th and jupiter the ruler of the chart is square exact the cusp of the 4th. I assume this means no.

That's the wrong way to answer this question. You asked a question about what would happen IF you were to turn in an application. You can't place that in house. Also Venus being inconjunct Mars means nothing. Jupiter, represent you is square the 4th house cusp, but that also doesn't mean anything pertinent to your situation because you haven't asked a question that can be answered.

However the ruler of the 4th is friendly to venus by sign and Jupiter is friendly to Mars in general and jupiter is benific.
Both benifits are associated with this question so it could be yes as well.

The ruler of the 4th house is Mars and Mars is not friendly to Venus by sign. Mars cannot see Venus in any aspect. I don't know what you mean by Jupiter is friendly to Mars in general. Yes, Jupiter is a benefic, but that's not really relevant here.

If I were to move there it would create some temporary inconvenience for me but be more affordable and I would have to figure a few things out so this chart with the square or inconjunct might mean yes however it might mean no so it leaves me confused.

You're confused because the chart isn't giving you an answer. You asked a question that horary cannot answer.

Late Sagittarius ascendant describes the situation as being time sensitive

No, that's not what a Late Ascendant means. It means that the answer to this question is irrelevant or does not matter because the situation that you asked about is not relevant. You asked about something that MAY happen and thus any answer to this question isn't going to help you in any way.

jupiterianguru

No you shouldn't ask it again. With horary if you can't place your finger on the question you want to ask, you probably shouldn't ask at all.

Horary can't answer hypothetical scenarios. That's probably why this chart isn't radical.

That's the wrong way to answer this question. You asked a question about what would happen IF you were to turn in an application. You can't place that in house. Also Venus being inconjunct Mars means nothing. Jupiter, represent you is square the 4th house cusp, but that also doesn't mean anything pertinent to your situation because you haven't asked a question that can be answered.

The ruler of the 4th house is Mars and Mars is not friendly to Venus by sign. Mars cannot see Venus in any aspect. I don't know what you mean by Jupiter is friendly to Mars in general. Yes, Jupiter is a benefic, but that's not really relevant here.

You're confused because the chart isn't giving you an answer. You asked a question that horary cannot answer.

No, that's not what a Late Ascendant means. It means that the answer to this question is irrelevant or does not matter because the situation that you asked about is not relevant. You asked about something that MAY happen and thus any answer to this question isn't going to help you in any way.

Ok I asked a different question related to this and I think I got a more clear answer. The odd thing is both charts were sagittarius ascendant so this tells me that they are valid. My question though probably wasnt invalid as I wasnt thinking in hypothetical i was thinking will I live there. Which could be answered. Will my apllication be accepted was another way of asking that. The amount of hassle I have gone through with this tells me this chart with the squares is probably valid. If the above person is right it means yes I will live there but hassle and stress in the application process. See my new chart on this http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=563223#post563223
The only reason I ask a question is cause the applying aspect changes signs before completing for both planets and I cant find an answer searching what that means.

Ok so cool once I know the answer to this question I am more ready to do horary charts cause I can then look back over these two if its "No I wont live there" or "yes with hassle" and see what signifies that and also if i got timing right.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

One of the icons in the format bar above the text box in which you insert your text, is for inserting pictures.

In this question, you are asking about the application, rather than the apartment, so I would suggest we look at the 10th house which will be for the landlord in whose gift it is to accept or reject your application. We see Venus rules the 10th and we see Venus in the 4th with good dignity being in a sign it rules and angular. The fact that Venus is in the 4th gives us confidence that this chart will have something to say on the matter as the 4th house is the house of the apartment, so nicely linking the 10th house person, who is the subject of your question, to the apartment.

And we see the Moon moving to a trine with Venus. So yes, it looks like your application will be accepted.

Jupiter rules the ascendant and Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and is angular in the 7th, so Jupiter has good dignity also, giving further weight to a positive testimony.

To update people it looks like this chart turned out to be a yes answer I will be moving in there soon. I just wanted to update people on how it turned out so people can look over the charts related to this question thanks for any answers.

PS both questions were kind of trial on horary on my part or practice. At least the second chart it looks like I correctly read it. see here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76813