dreamer or doer ?

harvi101

51992029.png

Are there certain aspects in a chart that predispose a person to be a dreamer (ie. an idea person/daydreamer/idealistic) vs. a doer (ie. action-oriented) the most obvious assumptions to me would be neptune influences for the dreamers and mars influences for the doers...what does my own chart predispose me to?

wilsontc

Staff member
Neptune and Mars, to harvi

harvi,

You asked:
Are there certain aspects in a chart that predispose a person to be a dreamer (ie. an idea person/daydreamer/idealistic) vs. a doer (ie. action-oriented) the most obvious assumptions to me would be neptune influences for the dreamers and mars influences for the doers...what does my own chart predispose me to?

You hit on it a major issue in your chart...your :neptune: (spirituality, also confusion) :eek:pposite: (energy is over-excited by) :mars: (being, also action). So the energy of confusion is stimulated by the energy of action, indicating confusion in taking action that involves others :)opposition:s in the chart indicate interactions with others). :mars: is in the sign of its fall (very challenging energy), so this makes taking action even more challenging. This indicates you are more "dreaming than doing", especially when it comes to interacting with others. More here:
http://www.strangehouse.com/natal-aspects/neptune-opposition-mars.html

Dreamily doing,

Tim

Vista

51992029.png

I would think that Sun conjunct Mars would help offset the dreamer tendencies and help make you more action oriented. You do have a Grand trine between your Moon, Mercury and Saturn Pluto conjunction, this would help too and perhaps would give you a little more discipline maybe in your studies. They are also part of your chart rulers, meaning Pluto rules your ASC and Moon rules your Sun, giving it extra power. On the other hand, Grand Trines are easy and can bring laziness to those planets, so you will have to watch out for that and try not to waste the Grand Trine. Obviously you can choose to live out the different energies in your chart, i.e. the Mars Neptune opposition which can be a dreamer or get involved with or with people who have drug or alcohol problems, or you can choose to be a more disciplined and take advantage of the good you have in your chart. I think you have a excellent imagination with Mercury opposing Neptune, but then again if you live the negative form of this you could become someone who tells white lies or perhaps attracts these kind of people to you. Not saying this is you, just hypothetically. I think as you get older and experience more of the challenges from the outer planets, perhaps you will be able to harness this energy that is if you have not done so already.

harvi101

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these are the perdictions of another astrologer
web address. http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.asp ... y&tid=4136

here are his/her perdictions

Harvider,

I'm seeing you could get a job and married in the next few years.

However I am seeing this may involve moving. Are you considering moving?

Things appear to be unpredictable and unstable where you are living now.

I'm getting that the person you marry might be from a different caste than you. Her father appears stern but you appear to speak and present yourself well and he will like that.

Before that time- I am getting a life-changing romance is on the horizon that very much is going to tear down some 'established ways' and might cause discomfort in your family. Is your family somewhat concered with what people think of them?

This love will almost put a 'spotlight' on you. A lot of people are going to pay attention to the two of you. Be careful that this person is who she says she is. This could be very much a romance that sweeps you off your feet and then you wonder how you got involved. Not saying don't do it. Just saying keep your eyes and ears open.

And I keep getting this romance may be why you are going to need to move from where you are. And then the woman you marry comes after this.

I'm not getting the job in detail- sorry! But I do believe that whatever you end up being successful will involve a lot of talking/communication.

A lot is going to change for you in the next two years and I see your 'career' may take a new direction.

Hope this helps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my reply

yes, i am considering moving to new zealand next year but not for any girl. i am going to new zealand coz my brother is in new zealand. i would like to know how this new place is going to effect my carrier. and about my family yes they are very concerned about their name. and about that girl is she going to be very beautiful.