Harvey Weinstin

Kuntuzangmo

Questions.
Anyone looked at his chart yet? Quite the spectacular downfall and must be apparent if astrology is worth its salt!
Also curious he and the big hurricane share the name. Is there another Harvey going to make it three?
Hmm!

muchacho

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Questions.
Anyone looked at his chart yet? Quite the spectacular downfall and must be apparent if astrology is worth its salt!
Also curious he and the big hurricane share the name. Is there another Harvey going to make it three?
Hmm!
Found this image:

201341_5_.jpg

Judging from the physical features (face), he looks like a textbook Mars/Aries (if you've got the book The Astrological Body Types by Hill, just look at the drawing at page 129!). So maybe try it as ASC.

blacksun?

Nasty business. I really wonder though what makes Hollywood like the rape-clan of the Clintons so much and dislike Weinstein. I had always gotten the impression that Hollywood loves rapists. I can only assume Weinstein just threatened to come out with some information.

ashriia

Questions.

I looked at his chart when all this came out publicly; and Pluto came to town. If you give him aries rising, then Transit pluto would be angular in Capricorn on the Midheaven. This kind of spectacular downfall, definitely fits, since its public and related to his profession. An aries ascendant would also place his mars in scorpio in the 8th house square pluto in the 5th. And that seems very plausible. He is also a pisces sun and venus native. And the sun is at 29 degrees in aspect to lilith in cancer at 29 degrees, that's also very telling of the kind of person he is. With jupiter now in scorpio, second week of Jan 2018 will see his mars in conjunction to transit jupiter exact at 18 degrees.. Have to wonder if he will commit suicide, or maybe he will be formally sentenced.

StillOne

August 2017 Solar Eclipse conjunct South Node... :whistling:

The transiting Outers sure present an interesting picture here IMO.

Last edited: