Health and Weight loss?

Sammy52520

So I came out with ADHD, and I'd say emotions are definitely my drawbacks from having a Cancer ASC. I grew up as a very skinny child, but as I got older I started to get heavier. The weight gain started in 2008-2009 when I came down with Stevens Johnson syndrome, which is a condition where your body sort of attacks its own immune system caused by a medicine or allergic reaction. It also burns your skin making you look like you have a massively sever case of Chicken pox. In order for me to get back to normal, I received lipid transfusions. It was a slow incline of weight gain after that. My main question is if there is a way that I can find a good way to lose weight targeted with my natal chart? I've tried eating according to my cell salts which include rye bread, celery, and raisins (few of the items) Thank You for all that helps! ^-^

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_samuel.53879.2146.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_samuel.53879.2146.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Astrotheme_kV5vxqbmwTRB.png
    Astrotheme_kV5vxqbmwTRB.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 23

Abby83

Your emotions are definitely shaken up and affecting your health. Your kidneys, spleen and intestines are affected. It would be good to eat foods that reduce fluid retention, make sure you have enough b vitamins and zinc to calm nervous system. Reduce stress. I don't know how to work on the emotional side cos I have the same problem 😊. Do exercise of moderate intensity cos being too busy or having high intensity only increases cortisol levels which makes you gain weight.