Please analyse my natal chart for me

Hey everyone, I'm currently suffering through a Neptune Opposition Sun transit and the fog won't seem to lift. I thought I'd come say hi and see if there was anyone willing to look at my natal chart for me and give me an idea of who and what makes me what I am.

I've read that my chart has Moon Square Saturn and Sun Square Saturn and I do feel the pain of this daily. It has put huge restrictions on my ability to operate as I often feel "stuck.

https://imgur.com/a/SYMnx

Thank you!

Last edited:

aldebaran

I could not prevent myself to note that there is a "fog" hiding about 1/3 of the chart you posted.

I guess it was a mistake when you hide your name? The curious is that the "fog" starts oppositing Neptune in the chart.

Aspects to Saturn usually make the person more able to deal with life issues - it can make them less joyful or emotional, but gives them a "serious approach" to deal with difficult issues.

Your Moon is trining Saturn by about 7 degrees. It's a soft and not very close aspect. Also, Saturn is in Sagittarius, the sign that makes everything to grow and expand - it's not a so typical serious Saturn; and Jupiter (dispositor of Saturn) is in the dreamy waters of Pisces.
It doesn't look to me a so harsh aspect.

The Square between the Moon and Pluto is much more intense though, of 3 degrees.
Squares are an incredible source of energy, we quite often tend to "supress" it for being too hard to handle. When we can incorporate it fine in our lives, very often they are our greatest strenghts.

I could not prevent myself to note that there is a "fog" hiding about 1/3 of the chart you posted.

I guess it was a mistake when you hide your name? The curious is that the "fog" starts oppositing Neptune in the chart.

Aspects to Saturn usually make the person more able to deal with life issues - it can make them less joyful or emotional, but gives them a "serious approach" to deal with difficult issues.

Your Moon is trining Saturn by about 7 degrees. It's a soft and not very close aspect. Also, Saturn is in Sagittarius, the sign that makes everything to grow and expand - it's not a so typical serious Saturn; and Jupiter (dispositor of Saturn) is in the dreamy waters of Pisces.
It doesn't look to me a so harsh aspect.

The Square between the Moon and Pluto is much more intense though, of 3 degrees.
Squares are an incredible source of energy, we quite often tend to "supress" it for being too hard to handle. When we can incorporate it fine in our lives, very often they are our greatest strenghts.

Thank you for your help! I fixed the "fog".

The link is here https://imgur.com/gallery/LwIp2

I was wondering if 10 squares are a lot of squares to have in a chart or if it's quite normal? Thank you for your time Aldebaran

Kannon

Some of the squares you see listed in that aspectarian are too wide. The Sun is not square to Uranus at 10 degrees from exact. Too wide.

Good news is you're past the toughest part of the Neptune transits and you're still kicking!

The most challenging natal aspect I see right off is Moon square Pluto. In fixed signs Leo and Scorpio this can emphasize a tunnel vision obsessiveness that can fixate on feelings or an idea to your detriment. When you combine that with Sun-Mercury square Saturn, there is a pronounced tendency for obsessive thought streams that can run you off the rails as much as move you forward, or just keep you spinning within yourself.

More good news, you're getting Jupiter in transit conjunct natal Venus! This brings various opportunities as implied by those two benefics. Make some new friends and indulge yourself in some pleasures (a little).

In your natal chart Moon is contra-parallel Uranus and Neptune [22-23 south], indicating moodiness, insecurity and tendency at times to overreact to outside irritations. These two planets also indicate the importance of seeking out a more transcendent perspective from wiser folks or methods on how to gain inner peace and stability. There will always be external irritations, but they need not steal our inner peace.

Some of the squares you see listed in that aspectarian are too wide. The Sun is not square to Uranus at 10 degrees from exact. Too wide.

Good news is you're past the toughest part of the Neptune transits and you're still kicking!

The most challenging natal aspect I see right off is Moon square Pluto. In fixed signs Leo and Scorpio this can emphasize a tunnel vision obsessiveness that can fixate on feelings or an idea to your detriment. When you combine that with Sun-Mercury square Saturn, there is a pronounced tendency for obsessive thought streams that can run you off the rails as much as move you forward, or just keep you spinning within yourself.

More good news, you're getting Jupiter in transit conjunct natal Venus! This brings various opportunities as implied by those two benefics. Make some new friends and indulge yourself in some pleasures (a little).

In your natal chart Moon is contra-parallel Uranus and Neptune [22-23 south], indicating moodiness, insecurity and tendency at times to overreact to outside irritations. These two planets also indicate the importance of seeking out a more transcendent perspective from wiser folks or methods on how to gain inner peace and stability. There will always be external irritations, but they need not steal our inner peace.

Wow. So true. I've been seeing a psychiatrist for the past 4 years since Neptune hit hard with the Op Sun. And one question they've been asking me lately is if I am obsessive compulsive. Thank you for shining light on this for me.