my granddaughter

path

astro_2gw_gege_birth_hr.61086.95018.jpgastro_2gw_gege_birth_hr.61086.95018.jpg an unusual chart can you help read this chart

path

my granddaughter will be sixteen this year and busy with exams etc she has told me she wants to go into publishing id like to advise her .there is a lot going on in her 9th house .conjuntions and oppositions seems like she has a lot of friction, i dont feel her parents are giving her enough support .can you help read her natal please

hypatia

Wow, what an interesting chart.
I hope someone more skilled in astrology comes along and gives you their thoughts.
It would be interesting to come back in a few years to read how your grand-daughter is going, particularly with this see-saw happening between her 3rd & 9th House planets.

Your grand-daughter also has Part of Fortune in her 11th House, so if she uses her publishing/communicating skills to help others, I'm sure she'll gain a lot for herself in doing it.

With her 4th house and her home being in Aries, and with Pluto in her 1st house, she likely has already gained a firm starting point, both from her parents and her home, as well as from her strong inner-self, to be able to move forward.
I'm not sure this is someone I'd be overly concerned about how supportive her parents are, she'll likely very strong in herself and will find her pathway herself.

I think her main struggle will be finding a balance between her unique and strong communication, with her urge and desire to understand the world from so many different view points.
If she doesn't actually travel, maybe she'll do a lot of study on so many issues about the world. This is someone who wants to understand the world, but sometimes she's going to need to work out how to balance out what she wants to know and understand, with her original and unique way of thinking.
Her work in publishing is likely to be prominent, and if she doesn't go into that field immediately, she could go into something with a similar life purpose.

Moving into mid next year, and into the following year, she'll have transiting Pluto trine her natal Mercury, which could be a positive influence for whatever she is working on, formal study or a particular project.

path

thankyou hypatia
very interesting, hope someone else can add to that,my granddaughter has a happy nature but just now seems a little down maybe the pressure of her gcses
peer pressure teenage angst whatever id like to help and encourage her

starstruck101

having mercury venus and jupiter in her 9th house in the sign of leo means tht she would do very very well in publishing, writing, matters of travel, maybe even journalism?? etc, and that she would be quite charismatic and charming in it. the pluto in her 1st house sways to the leads to the for transformation, or transformative experiences in her life and tht combined with the north node in the 6th house means tht she needs tht kind of “daily routine” along with tasks tht make her feel productive.

gcses are definitely a lot of pressure and with someone with such 9th placements as her school and higher education can mean a lot to her!!
i think that all her virgo placements would make her very level headed and practical but with the uranus in the 3rd house which is speech, writing, small communities etc i definitely think tht it would serve her well do to things such as writing, painting, anything tht involves self-expression where she can project that pluto and uranian energy which is very potent but can have fabulous results.
:) i have sun in my 9th so i can relate to the kind of pressure she might be feeling. people who have 9th house planets tend to be expansive thinkers and that with the virgo placements (virgo sun, mercury and venus) maybe sheis beng too self critical of herself when it comes to school and that is why she is seeming a little down. she has a sag ascendant so those ppl are usually quite optimistic so it makes sense why u would be worried tht she seems different from possible pressure. jupiter is her chart ruler so yes definitely a generally happy go luck person but the moon in the 8th might make it so tht she tends to hide her feelings because they feel too deep and consuming to share with others.

but what i find lovely is that moon is in leo!!! which even if it is placed in the 8th house which does make it darker, planets in the 8th house are all about turning tht kind of strong energy into transformation that benefits her and the ppl around her. i would recommend doing things tht are leo like, maybe going to a show, a play, being creative and shining a light on the moon which is in a dark house, to lift her spirits. you are a wonderful grandma for wanting to encourage her :) hope i helped her a bit

Last edited:

path

thankyou yes that helped,im a leo so i recognise her sunny outlook,and worry when shes down,but when i drew her chart up i thought wow she will go far and knowing a little about astrology i knew the 9th house was indicating her want of publication shes a good student and a bright girl (of course i would say that being her grandmother ). i am glad that what she says she wants and the chart coincide ill be able to encourage her along her way.do you think there is anything else i have to lookout for as there are a lot of oppositions and conjunctions there

starstruck101

thankyou yes that helped,im a leo so i recognise her sunny outlook,and worry when shes down,but when i drew her chart up i thought wow she will go far and knowing a little about astrology i knew the 9th house was indicating her want of publication shes a good student and a bright girl (of course i would say that being her grandmother ). i am glad that what she says she wants and the chart coincide ill be able to encourage her along her way.do you think there is anything else i have to lookout for as there are a lot of oppositions and conjunctions there

ahhh that’s so lovely :) glad i could help and honestly i’ll say it again but u rlly are such a wonderful grandma supporting her and looking out for her in tht respect, i’m sure she appreciates it very much. leo’s tend to love very big when they do so i see ❤️

honestly i’m not too good at looking at charts in this way (prefer cafeastrology) so take all with a grain of salt, but from what i can see it seems tht the conjunctions and oppositions are from the mars and uranus in the 3rd, to the sun and venus in her 9th so maybe there might be a possibility of friction, specifically in overworking herself and feeling erratic about what she wants to do in the “big picture of things”. i would say the best u can do is just give her gentle encouragement and support, and maybe with some practical suggestions with how to relieve stress in these areas as virgos tend to want specific answers!

uranus and mars combined tend to be kind of heavy as you have the revolutionary and “eccentric planet” combined with the planet of action and energy, but if used well (as in to really work to your desires but also remember that some things take time) i don’t see any issues!! just remember tht there are no bad placements, just energy that can be used positively or negatively. :) she has venus conjunct jupiter which will already give her a great boost and luck in the matters of the 9th house as well as the jupiter opposite uranuswhich could lead to a little bit of a rebellious streak but a lot of originality tht could help the masses (9th house) tht will make her stand out well :)

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord jup leo 9th aptitude for knowledge-advisory roles, commanding attitude;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

sun-mer-venus virgo 9th literary-oratory-medical-astro-artistic-audit-quality management aptitudes,

venus debilated, debilation cancelled by elevated mer, gradual progress;
venus lord 6th over 9th calling for extra efforts towards luck;
venus combust sun, may need zinc supplements;
wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

gemini-mer inimical-malefic for sag asc, mer 9th, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
venus lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career-retired attitude,
university teaching roles etc;

mer elevated 9th, may wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

jup year ahead transit own sag asc trine natal jup leo 9th
good for health-luck-education,
trine aries 4th supportive of mother-property-domestic comforts;
;

mars 3rd good for initiative-progress, technical aptitudes, accident prone,
disturbed sibling relationships;
mars lord 4th negating to 3rd, negating mother, moving to neighbouring regions;

sat coming 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd,
ambitious-hardworking-event management, earnings in distant lands;

ketu separative SNode past 1.5yr transit acq 2nd, and now cancer 2nd,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs-knees etc to care,

natal ketu scorpio 12th with keen research-occult aptitudes,
pain-injury-surgery urological-feet etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers tues evenings at alter at home;

rahu NNode taurus 6th, love of foreign food-comforts,
coping with opponents tactically, toxic dental issues perhaps;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

rahu past 1.5yr transit moon leo 8th clouding the mind,
toxic heart-stomach-urological issues; moon leo individualistic, high self-pride;
rahu coming 1.5yr transit sat cancer 8th, toxic urological-lung issues to care;

hope enables take stock and adapt as relevant,
do ack promptly and share specific ground feedbacks,
how true-insightful-helpful-prospective, traits-talents-health-remedies etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

path

is this vedic astrology , i really haven't looked into vedic so dont understand it but thankyou for your input .

kshantaram

Premium Member
Madam,

not a question of western-vedic or psychic astrology,

it is simply a matter of whether the outcomes of the planets as suggested,
whether the reading offered resonates and any points to take note of or ideas-insights to adapt.

merely mention of rahu-ketu does not make it vedic astrology;
they are the North-South Nodes mentioned in western charts too.

the interpretations are of the planets and transits in the western chart, as presented.

appreciate being kind enough to promptly ack,
if could share feedbacks how sounds true-untrue etc
traits-talents-health-challenges etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

katydid

Many nice interpretations above, discussed her Nice, Sunny
Venus/Jupiter/ Sun in the 9th. And there is a very nice Water trine from Mars/Uranus to Saturn in Cancer in the 8th. Tremendous inner strength and integrity.

But I do wonder if she might be self critical and a bit too hard on herself. Chiron in the 2nd house can be self conscious, highly aware of body image and physical changes/transformations.

Mercury in Virgo squaring Pluto in the 1st, can also indicate a tendency to be quite sensitive, take things hard, feeling judged and may be very critical of oneself and have a hard time accepting compliments. They aim for perfection so of course they always fall a bit short.

Mercury in Virgo squaring Pluto can have a difficult time feeling they ‘fit in’ anywhere. It can be hard to feel comfortable in one’s own skin during adolescence/puberty. The good thing is they always improve themselves and learn quickly and ambitiously. :innocent: