Dealing with scattered Gemini energies

or1000

I have mars in Gemini square my Pisces jupiter
So what I gather from this very very active but scattered. Sometimes **** hard work and frustrating to stay organised and on track with a task that has a longer deadline than a week or so. When you rely on yourself only to get things DONE this can be an issue at times. Are there any artists out there that have abundant Gemini energy/mars in Gemini aspects?

So my thing is, with mars Gemini aspects, how do you think a person should manage them... Some balanced opinions on this topic?

Last edited:

Whoam1

So what I gather from this very very active but scattered. Sometimes **** hard work and frustrating to stay organised and on track with a task that has a longer deadline than a week or so. When you rely on yourself only to get things DONE this can be an issue at times. Are there any artists out there that have abundant Gemini energy/mars in Gemini aspects?

So my thing is, with mars Gemini aspects, how do you think a person should manage them... Some balanced opinions on this topic?

If love to see your chart. I like Gemini energy espicaly when it's not Sun sign Gemini (Mars and Moon in Gemini are very cool people). Most Gemini energy balances by bad habits, but this is normally to take their unyielding minds, Mars is arguably more important than the rising as it is your action planet, I recommend arguing and debating for any mars in gemini, espicaly argue with yourself. Your energy is meant to be scattered, Mars and Jupiter aren't actually at odds, so this is not a bad aspect (I don't believe in these). Use this to your advantage, Jupiter is domicile your Mars will help add in personality, scattering the storms of Jupiter in Pisces, into actual workable bits of energy.

Unfortunately I've never seem someone balance Gemini energy in a healthy way and I don't want to reccomend bad Vices. Read a lot to calm down thats all I can say, feed your hunger for knowledge. Note your energy swings find the things that trigger the highs and lows and expose yourself to them more to build a tolerance. Check in with your doctor for ADD/HD and bipolar disorders, I would not recommend medicating (including self medicating) as this will tank and limit your personality, rather see a professional for coping mechanisms.

[My chart energy are Sag/Leo [sun/moon], Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aries. My Scorpio and Some of my Capricorn don't belong to my Sun and Moon as tools to use but rather run amuck in my own chart (Mars is exalted in Capricorn and therefore it isnt ruked by either lumunary, and then Mercury/Venus/Pluto/Chiron are in Scorpio, all these planets are under Mars who does what he wants allowing Scorpio to run wild.)]

angelic moon

I have gemini moon and gemini midheaven. I have very scattered energies. I am good at many things, but building focus is extremely hard and I have been trying to just be content with one thing and work on it , rather than multi task or take up more projects than I can handle at one once. It does me more harm than good. Education was harder than it should have been, because of my competitive nature and challenging myself to do hard tasks. I rather need to learn to slow down with what I have at hand. But I am constantly wanting to learn and have an open mind. Everything all at once. I am trying to build focus and complete one task at a time, and it has been hard.
A friend who also have a gemini midheaven has changed many careers. From being a doctor, to a fashion designer, to an artist, to pharmacist, many different careers, none aligned with other. The result is she is good at many things but cannot stick to a path, and need to jump from one good thing to another. She is 39 years of age and she recently got deported from her country, and is now currently living with her sister. She does not have enough money, but she still thinks of traveling and studying, in order to escape and continue learning. It's sometimes impractical and immatured. But that keeps her alive. She takes up one thing and easily jumps to the next.

Flapjacks

I have Gemini Asc sextile Leo Mercury in the 3rd house, with a splash chart, so I sympathize with the scattered energies. Having several projects going at once that you can work on a little at a time might keep you on track, or working on a project that is multifaceted.

As an artist, I did an experiment once. I had difficulty working on the same art project for more than three hours, and I felt that was limiting the scope of work I could complete. So I resolved to force myself to create something that would take at least 10 hours to complete. I did this, and I learned quite a bit about slowing down and taking time with details, but overall the final product lacked the energy and visual interest that the shorter art pieces had. So, I decided longer works like that were good exercises, but I didn’t criticize myself so hard for losing interest quickly - it is part of my artistic process and maybe something similar is a part of yours. You need to find ways to work with yourself instead of against yourself. :)

Starfall

I used to worry about this myself a bit years ago, I've Mars in Gemini too. The best thing I can say is follow your curiosity - or passion. Whether that's in studies, work etc. keep your mind occupied. The rest sorts itself out. Also, even if you did manifest some of the scattered habbits of that position, it cannot work in isolation to the rest of the chart. A strong Sun - strong willpower can lead you out. A strong Mercury - focused mind, strong will perhaps. Many possibilities.

or1000

I used to worry about this myself a bit years ago, I've Mars in Gemini too. The best thing I can say is follow your curiosity - or passion. Whether that's in studies, work etc. keep your mind occupied. The rest sorts itself out. Also, even if you did manifest some of the scattered habbits of that position, it cannot work in isolation to the rest of the chart. A strong Sun - strong willpower can lead you out. A strong Mercury - focused mind, strong will perhaps. Many possibilities.

Thank you, I appreciate your take on this with you mentioning the sun (willpower) which you could say I do have, and strong Mercury. I do have Mercury oppositions. I often wonder that, if the planets do not come into aspect, do they still affect each other. So looking at the chart entirely, instead of focusing on aspects to one another?

or1000

I have Gemini Asc sextile Leo Mercury in the 3rd house, with a splash chart, so I sympathize with the scattered energies. Having several projects going at once that you can work on a little at a time might keep you on track, or working on a project that is multifaceted.

As an artist, I did an experiment once. I had difficulty working on the same art project for more than three hours, and I felt that was limiting the scope of work I could complete. So I resolved to force myself to create something that would take at least 10 hours to complete. I did this, and I learned quite a bit about slowing down and taking time with details, but overall the final product lacked the energy and visual interest that the shorter art pieces had. So, I decided longer works like that were good exercises, but I didn’t criticize myself so hard for losing interest quickly - it is part of my artistic process and maybe something similar is a part of yours. You need to find ways to work with yourself instead of against yourself. :)

Thanks for your advice as an artist. It’s all in the focusing and keeping a track of patterns.

or1000

I have gemini moon and gemini midheaven. I have very scattered energies. I am good at many things, but building focus is extremely hard and I have been trying to just be content with one thing and work on it , rather than multi task or take up more projects than I can handle at one once. It does me more harm than good. Education was harder than it should have been, because of my competitive nature and challenging myself to do hard tasks. I rather need to learn to slow down with what I have at hand. But I am constantly wanting to learn and have an open mind. Everything all at once. I am trying to build focus and complete one task at a time, and it has been hard.
A friend who also have a gemini midheaven has changed many careers. From being a doctor, to a fashion designer, to an artist, to pharmacist, many different careers, none aligned with other. The result is she is good at many things but cannot stick to a path, and need to jump from one good thing to another. She is 39 years of age and she recently got deported from her country, and is now currently living with her sister. She does not have enough money, but she still thinks of traveling and studying, in order to escape and continue learning. It's sometimes impractical and immatured. But that keeps her alive. She takes up one thing and easily jumps to the next.

Gemini Midheaven sounds like a very adventurous one. Thank you for your outlook here. Did help me put things into perspective.

or1000

If love to see your chart. I like Gemini energy espicaly when it's not Sun sign Gemini (Mars and Moon in Gemini are very cool people). Most Gemini energy balances by bad habits, but this is normally to take their unyielding minds, Mars is arguably more important than the rising as it is your action planet, I recommend arguing and debating for any mars in gemini, espicaly argue with yourself. Your energy is meant to be scattered, Mars and Jupiter aren't actually at odds, so this is not a bad aspect (I don't believe in these). Use this to your advantage, Jupiter is domicile your Mars will help add in personality, scattering the storms of Jupiter in Pisces, into actual workable bits of energy.

Unfortunately I've never seem someone balance Gemini energy in a healthy way and I don't want to reccomend bad Vices. Read a lot to calm down thats all I can say, feed your hunger for knowledge. Note your energy swings find the things that trigger the highs and lows and expose yourself to them more to build a tolerance. Check in with your doctor for ADD/HD and bipolar disorders, I would not recommend medicating (including self medicating) as this will tank and limit your personality, rather see a professional for coping mechanisms.

[My chart energy are Sag/Leo [sun/moon], Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aries. My Scorpio and Some of my Capricorn don't belong to my Sun and Moon as tools to use but rather run amuck in my own chart (Mars is exalted in Capricorn and therefore it isnt ruked by either lumunary, and then Mercury/Venus/Pluto/Chiron are in Scorpio, all these planets are under Mars who does what he wants allowing Scorpio to run wild.)]

Haven’t looked into domicile aspects before so I am grateful you brought that up! Arguing and debating is very Gemini.

Lykanized

Venus and south node in Gemini, yet I feel an intimacy with the Gemini energy in my chart. Gemini Venus square Mars/Moon. Mars/Moon are on my ascendant and my Venus is on my MC. By themselves, these are favorable placements I think, but with that square, I feel like everything is out of wack. I have trouble balancing what I want and what I need and what I'm doing, I have trouble dealing with unruly mental and physical energy. Ideas come naturally to me and I have an abundance of creativity, but I have trouble with follow through because ideas will erupt, but then I lose interest. I've been this way since I was a child and I became extremely self critical as I got a little older and noticed these bad habits

I'm a writer, btw. I used to be quite rebellious in that I didn't want to write unless I was inspired and I was against editing. I was at the hands of those moments of inspiration until they'd burn out. It wasn't because I was lazy, it was because I felt like writing when I wasn't inspired was impure, it had ot come from the deepest part of me only accessed in moments of divinity. But I know now you have to keep your own self inspired. through music, through changing things up with your project every now and then. Letting yourself feel free to experiment and follow your heart otherwise you're being led or heldback by fear and neither is good

I've personally had to work on a lot of discipline. I'm doing that now, but I think giving yourself the freedom to work on a project and then move on to another project and then go back to that other project later is a healthy thing. But you may have to try to find ways to keep your interest like I said, which may mean changing things, finding ways to make them relevant to what you're feeling in the moment. Even leading the project ina completely new direction. you always have time to go back later

What I'm contemplating for myself is possibly allowing myself to go by my whimsical nature, but setting aside some time each day or each week where I'll work in a more focused way. Inspiration is important and to a degree, order is the antithesis of creativity and it can also suck the soul out of you and make you hate what you're doing. So chaos is good. Perhaps just allotting a little time for more disciplined and ordered activity could work

Last edited: