Sams planets.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Violets planets.PNG
    Violets planets.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 11

rahu

Banned
hi Violetcrush

the composite char shows venus conjunct the node wit sedna square the node,venus square to pluto and orcus conjunct the south node.

the eros i exactly trine to psyche and the psyche /eros midpoint is conjunct the node/venus. this gives the feeling of soul mate. emotional and sexual attraction is other worldly, with a spiritual feeling to go along with the psychic sexual emotional love. with sedna square the node and venus ,there is a feeling of totally love and honesty between you.

eris is conjunct t the moon giving intense sexual desire to go along with the feelings of destiny and spiritual attraction .

the sun is conjunct to Uranus and Neptune and square to nessus. I am afraid that these aspect indicate you are seeing more that is real. as this aspect is very unstable and indicates there is somesort of deception around you. nessus square is extremely unfavorable because it indicate thata desire to control and dominate you is at the base of the relationship and not the love you feel. the love is real but these hars aspect over ride the love.
there are other hard aspects that further detract from the soul mate love you want/ orcus is conjunct to the south nose and oppoed to venus.pluto is exactly square to venus. these symbols indicate the sex will not bring you closer together but will bring his need to dominate and control you. these symbols are extremely selfish and with Neptune/Uranus/sun conjunction, he will not be faithful ad even now likely has other love interests.

but you will not believe any of the my warnings because right now you are totally head over heels I love with him.
mars at 21leo35 is conjunct to the vertex at 22leo25. the transiting node will be conjunct these symbols on oct 15th to 23rd, you will grow much more enchanted with him as October approaches.

mars is square to ixion which shows he has a mean streak and often can have violent feelings. I don't know how long you have known him , but in the last couple of months ,he may have been in some sort of trouble or had violent experiences .

with Saturn opposed to chiron, the composite show him to be selfish and controlling. again, there is a very intense attraction, spiritually, sexually and emotionally but these feelings are not driving the relationship, his selfish desires will come out sooner or later. and se with him will not bring you closer but will actually drive you apart because you will begin to feel he is only interested in your physical body and not interested in forming a committed ,intimate relationship with you.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_violetbeau_violetcrush_60427_1076.jpg
    astro_621gw_violetbeau_violetcrush_60427_1076.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
both cap ascendants, ambitious, hardworking, capricorn;

suns scorpio-pisces in trine, friendly lords mars-jup,
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, magnetic personality;
pisces sensitive, wise, ethical, spiritual;

moons taurus-pisces, 3/11, unfriendly signs venus-jup,
taurus creative, energetic, focused, determined-stubborn,
love of food and comforts;
merely dutiful towards each other in a relationship;

hope this helps reflect further; share ground feedbacks;

wishing well,

kshantaram

both cap ascendants, ambitious, hardworking, capricorn;

suns scorpio-pisces in trine, friendly lords mars-jup,
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, magnetic personality;
pisces sensitive, wise, ethical, spiritual;

moons taurus-pisces, 3/11, unfriendly signs venus-jup,
taurus creative, energetic, focused, determined-stubborn,
love of food and comforts;
merely dutiful towards each other in a relationship;

hope this helps reflect further; share ground feedbacks;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thank you :)
Every detail helps :)

hi Violetcrush

the composite char shows venus conjunct the node wit sedna square the node,venus square to pluto and orcus conjunct the south node.

the eros i exactly trine to psyche and the psyche /eros midpoint is conjunct the node/venus. this gives the feeling of soul mate. emotional and sexual attraction is other worldly, with a spiritual feeling to go along with the psychic sexual emotional love. with sedna square the node and venus ,there is a feeling of totally love and honesty between you.

eris is conjunct t the moon giving intense sexual desire to go along with the feelings of destiny and spiritual attraction .

the sun is conjunct to Uranus and Neptune and square to nessus. I am afraid that these aspect indicate you are seeing more that is real. as this aspect is very unstable and indicates there is somesort of deception around you. nessus square is extremely unfavorable because it indicate thata desire to control and dominate you is at the base of the relationship and not the love you feel. the love is real but these hars aspect over ride the love.
there are other hard aspects that further detract from the soul mate love you want/ orcus is conjunct to the south nose and oppoed to venus.pluto is exactly square to venus. these symbols indicate the sex will not bring you closer together but will bring his need to dominate and control you. these symbols are extremely selfish and with Neptune/Uranus/sun conjunction, he will not be faithful ad even now likely has other love interests.

but you will not believe any of the my warnings because right now you are totally head over heels I love with him.
mars at 21leo35 is conjunct to the vertex at 22leo25. the transiting node will be conjunct these symbols on oct 15th to 23rd, you will grow much more enchanted with him as October approaches.

mars is square to ixion which shows he has a mean streak and often can have violent feelings. I don't know how long you have known him , but in the last couple of months ,he may have been in some sort of trouble or had violent experiences .

with Saturn opposed to chiron, the composite show him to be selfish and controlling. again, there is a very intense attraction, spiritually, sexually and emotionally but these feelings are not driving the relationship, his selfish desires will come out sooner or later. and se with him will not bring you closer but will actually drive you apart because you will begin to feel he is only interested in your physical body and not interested in forming a committed ,intimate relationship with you.

rahu

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply!

I've only met him in February of this year.
He has a girlfriend of 6 years, might this be the other lovers/unfaithfulness you were talking about? That he has another in his heart.

He has been going through a lot of stress since I met him due to work and relationship issues.
This might be the troubles you were talking about.

As for the rest, I do feel that it is not the right time as I also am not ready. But I believe we've come together for a purpose and I believe this is to mutual help each other through hardships.

I've been going through a lot with the death of my grandfather ( who raised me) and I can't help but feel (especially because of the north node/venus conjun) that he is here to help me through this.

As well as I might be here to help him through another also life changing event.

Is this possible?

I know that this relationship probably will never happen, but he has been the best support I've had/felt in all my life and I can't help but feel that this means something good.... does it make sense?

Thanks again 😊😃