6 pointed star? Need help interesting my chart

Lxward

6 pointed star? Need help interpreting my chart

image.jpg

I curious as to what that configuration means. I've tried to look it up, but have not come across anything that explains what this means in my chart. It looks like a 6 pointed star, but it's not made by 2 grand trines. I found it interesting, and would like to know if anyone could figure out the interpretation of this formation. Thank you!
I should add...my life seems to be very unusual, a lot of abuse and tragic evens. However I've managed to remain a relatively positive person. It seems this life is a life of growth.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I don't know anything about the star configuration, but you appear to have a Yod with your MC and Pluto inconjunct Mars. Look those bad boys up!

Witchyone

I think it's two yods, those are so confusing to me! I'll need to do me research

I'm reading a book called The Yod Book. It goes into great detail, and I"m learning a lot, and still, I don't know how to interpret my own Yod. They are seriously confusing. The gist of it is that the three planets in the Yod (or an MC, in your case) are different polarities, modes, and elements, so there is always tension which cannot be released. It just has to be lived with.

Lxward

I'm reading a book called The Yod Book. It goes into great detail, and I"m learning a lot, and still, I don't know how to interpret my own Yod. They are seriously confusing. The gist of it is that the three planets in the Yod (or an MC, in your case) are different polarities, modes, and elements, so there is always tension which cannot be released. It just has to be lived with.

Maybe that explains my anxiety disorder, lol! But t kind of makes sense, if the MC is career and life goals..I'm all over the place with that. I cant find or maintain a job I like and I'm going for my 2nd bachelors to try and remedy that. With Pluto being the apex for the other yod, I'd have to say it creates tension wth my obsessive behavior and intense jealousy. But, that could be the Scorpio sun as well.

Witchyone

Maybe that explains my anxiety disorder, lol! But t kind of makes sense, if the MC is career and life goals..I'm all over the place with that. I cant find or maintain a job I like and I'm going for my 2nd bachelors to try and remedy that. With Pluto being the apex for the other yod, I'd have to say it creates tension wth my obsessive behavior and intense jealousy. But, that could be the Scorpio sun as well.

Hmm, obsessive behavior and intense jealousy are issues for me too. :innocent: