Analyse This !

purplepolaris

Hi. A friend of mine asked me a question. İt seems it was a simple question and a simple answer. But when I start to analyse it seems little bit complicated.:surprised: Here is my analyse:
Question is: Is he feeling the same as I am feeling?

First of all it is a radical question:1. ASC degree is ok( No early or late ASC degrees),
2.The Moon degree is ok (No early or late degrees ),
3.SA is not in 7th.,( I am ok :smile: )
4.The Moon is not void of course,
5.The Moon is not combust way, ASC is not malefic degrees( 15 Libra-15 Scorpio)
6.Ruler of ASC is not retrogate
7.Planet Hour is the MOON which is the same nature with PISCES ( ASC)

Her (querent) rulers are: Jupiter (ASC ruler) is in 3th.house and in Gemini
Mars – Because it is on ASC cusp
Mercur- Because it is in 1th.house( it is also his ruler??)
Moon- general significator of the querent or the question-is in 3th.
Venus- universal significator of women

His (quesited) rulers are: Mercur (7th. House ruler) is in 1sth house in Pisces
The Sun-universal significator of men

1. There is a perfect mutual reception between their significators:
    MERCUR is in Pisces which is Jupiters Sign and is Mercurs Term, and Jupiters Face, and in Jupiters Almuten degrees
    JUPITER is in Gemini which is Mercurs Sign and is in Mercurs Term and Jupiters Face and is in Mercurs Almuten degrees
There is a strong mutual reception by Sign Rulers.Yes he has the same feelings as hers. And Mercur is in first house which means he is more ardent than she .
I will continue to my judgement. Sleepy right now. Good night:sleeping:

Attachments

• esrde2.jpg
    esrde2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

purplepolaris

She as a Querent -MO and JU- is in 3.rd H and in Gemini which means she focused on communication with him or thinking of the quesited or a conversation or all of them. Both significators-she and he- are in twin-double bodied Signs which means they have already spouses. The intercepted houses in 1st and 7th-Aries and Libra- indicate the same thing which is admitted by her .Is that a correct interpretetation about intercepted signs in this chart?
There is a platonic love we are talking about? Is it true? She admitted that. I am not good at interpretation/comment, just not bad at applying theorical information and sistemathical analyse. That all principal significators -ME in Pis, Mo and JU are in Gem- are not well placed also indicate this fact.
MOON will be sextile aspect to Uranus after 3 degree, then
will be conjunct to JU, then
will be square aspect to MARS, then
will be square aspect to ME, then
will BE TRİNE ASPECT to VENUS
so the Moon's actions indicate good ending but what will happen, I can not say, it is over my experience on horary.

The quesited's second-animal significator SUN is in the last degree of AQUA..it will move into Pisces soon, the sign that is ruled by querents significator, showing something is about to change with him (quesited). Sun will go to the more emotional, romantic sign from cold and indicator of general friendship sign which means that they are all four friends and seeing eachother.

ME and JU have no and will no applications ??? That is the bomb. After a few days MERKURY will be Retrogate, then after 20 days, MERKURY and JUPITER will make 90 at 8 degree of PİSCES. As we consider that mutual reception by sign between two,( positive answer but tension,delays) there will be something after 20 unit.20 days, 20 weeks ,20 months.
Is that correct my interpret? If you would like to add something, your welcome, and thank you.

purplepolaris

I found some interesting and helping interpretations while surfing forum pages. :whistling:
First Dr.Farr wrote this somewhere
:
"In horary chart; Part of Love in Aries indicates persistent effort (on the part of the querent) would be needed. IF, that is, the querent is motivated to keep trying to make things happen!"
In my horary chart Part of Love in Aries too.So her efford would be needed, if she want to develop this relationship.

Second: Dr. Farr-again and thank him - wrote this:
"-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-quesited = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Moon flows toward Saturn and Saturn retrogrades toward Moon
This indicates that there will be contact between querent and quesited in the near future, and that there is a possibility of future interactions between these 2 persons."

So, my interpretations about retro Mercury iskind of right. I doubted about that.:happy:

I will try to understand Vertex mean in Horary(.In this chart Vx is in 25 Virgo) I read something
about this. But my information is not mature yet.