Will I get accepted into grad school next fall?!?!

LovelyNomad7

Can someone please tell me if I will get accepted into grad school next fall?!?! Someone please tell me. I've been working so hard soo I really hope all of it amounts to something...

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559gradschool.jpg
    astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559gradschool.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 17

IleneK

Premium Member
Can someone please tell me if I will get accepted into grad school next fall?!?! Someone please tell me. I've been working so hard soo I really hope all of it amounts to something...

With the Ascendant at such an early degree, it may be too soon to know.
But you are signified by the ruler of the 1st, Saturn, and grad school by the ruler of the 9th, Venus.
Venus does take a while, but sextiles Saturn before Saturn changes sign. So I say, unless in fact it is too soon to know, that the answer is yes, you will be accepted to grad school next fall.

Larxene

Disclaimer: I am not a professional astrologer~

Hello, LovelyNomad7 :smile:

The Ascendant cusp went beyond the first 3 degrees of the sign just a bit~ :smile: It still seems a bit early to tell in my opinion~

You are signified by Saturn, in Libra in the 9th House. It is Exalted and in its Triplicity, which makes it dignifed. The Moon which also signifies you, is in the 1st House. It is Peregrine, making it like a wanderer, not knowing where she stands.

Saturn is in a cadent but fortunate house, so although it is limited in its ability to pursue its agenda, it has some measure of good fortune. Interestingly, any significator of the querent (you) in the 9th House reveals that he is concerned about his higher education, long journeys, etc. The Moon is angular and in the strongest house.

Higher education is signified by the 9th House, which is ruled by Venus, which is in the 7th House in Leo. It is Peregrine, which is generally not a good sign. Nonetheless it is angular and sextiles the Great Benefic, Jupiter.

The Moon, co-signifying the outcome, is in the 1st, Peregrine. When the quesited is in the house of the querent, it signifies that the thing desired will come to him. However, the lack of dignity symbolizes that the object desired may be received in an undesirable condition.

Saturn is received by Venus because she is in Domicile in Libra. The Moon is also received by Venus by being in her terms. The Moon (now being considered the outcome) is received by Saturn because Saturn is Domiciled in Aquarius. Overall, there is somewhat a good reception.

Saturn aspects neither Venus nor the Moon, both of which are Peregrine, which to me alludes to the elusiveness of the quesited. The Moon is in an applying Opposition to Venus. This is a tense aspect. In a way, it probably signifies how important grad school is to you; also notice that both planets have similar concerns: security.

The Moon is also in an applying Trine with Jupiter, receiving its fortune.

My verdict: it is possible to go to grad school by exerting more hard work, but the position offered will be unfavorable in some way to the querent.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is an application of the Walis Magic 8 Ball method of astro-divination and is not standard horary; following uses whole sign house format)

-Using the Magic 8 Ball divination:
-9th whole sign house = Sagittarius
-Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Jupiter = a "yes" answer according the 8 Ball "rules"
Good Luck!

LovelyNomad7

Thank you all for your input! I know it is still some time away but I am already beginning to work on my grad school applications and it's just been buggiing me especially because of the competitiveness. I've heard of many people not getting accepted anywhere & that is my biggest fear. However, there was a job fair for health professions today at my university & I received a lot of positive feedback. I now know that I have options in case things don't go according to plan.

Larxene

Probably one of Jupiter's most important lesson is that, sometimes, we just gotta have faith, even when there's no proof that what we believe in is evident.

Isn't that true with religion? :smile:

But I am digressing here... :kissing: