Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

It’s not I expect too much from your theory but for the truth to be visible. If the chart/astrology/planets are in control, then I would expect there to be evidence of a set pattern that shows how the control works. If the person is in control, then there would be no difference between a trine and a square.

Not sure you understand what I mean but I’m trying to explain it as best I can.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

It’s not I expect too much from your theory but for the truth to be visible. If the chart/astrology/planets are in control, then I would expect there to be evidence of a set pattern that shows how the control works. If the person is in control, then there would be no difference between a trine and a square.

Not sure you understand what I mean but I’m trying to explain it as best I can.

Any aspect can share both the positives and negatives.

I was at the store today, we've been having water line problems at our place, a lady felt it necessary to be condescending towards me for stocking up on water. In the chart I used, there was a :sun::jupiter::trine:. Arrogant attitudes normally are generally applied to a :square: or :opposition:. The AC was conjunct Dubhe. The MC was also :conjunct::chiron:.

----------

Sun square Jupiter natal gives great opportunities for success but also some tests of character along the way. You are very fortunate but also have to make your own luck. Lucky breaks and popularity can lead to an inflated ego and other excesses in life. For example, you may have a tendency to overestimate your own abilities or resources. This could lead to a scattering of energy or wasting money on unnecessary luxuries.

You may also have a tendency to accumulate possessions such as collections of a special thing, coins, figurines, etc. Perhaps your beliefs and morals are over the top and cause difficulties with others. Excessive behaviors are most problematic because these are more likely to affect your close relationships. Overconfidence can get in the way of making lasting friendships. The key to dealing with the excessive nature of Jupiter is moderation. You can still keep up a healthy ego but you won’t want to let excess and pride damage your standing in the world.

Jupiter is testing your ego. Any arrogance or boastfulness may actually be covering for a wounded ego or a lack of self-confidence. You want to be important, famous or wealthy and to receive the praise and ovation you deserve. The key to dealing with this aspect, apart from moderation, is to not get ahead of yourself. Focus your energy on doing the groundwork, the daily grind needed to perfect your special gifts. It is possible that good luck will take you there quickly. If not, then put in the hard yards and you will get to that happy place you long for.

https://astrologyking.com/sun-square-jupiter/

------

Dubhe
Astrology, arrogance, psychic power, destruction

https://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html

Ukpoohbear

If it had been a square, maybe it would have been a more difficult confrontation, even so far as to prevent you getting the bottle of water you needed. In a square, your ego would have even been effected. In a trine, there was some ego clash but that’s it.

I read the description for Sun trine Jupiter from astrologyking. He said the trine may make you so used to popularity and fame, you won’t know how to deal with hardship. So I would prefer the square personally.

Hardship gives you character.

I peronally do see a difference between easy and hard aspects. A square making you ‘work’ seems like a good description for it.

Someone with lots of trines would annoy me.

But I guess you could also get someone with lots of squares you runs away from the work involved. So they still have a choice whether to grow or run away from it. Difference is, they are going to suffer for it, unlike the trine person who will be ‘allowed’ to not suffer, just won’t know how to deal with it.

I can see why you think they are similar but I think the difference is still visible.

Ukpoohbear

Choosing between a square and a trine from a benefic such as Jupiter is easy enough anyway, the glory is still there in a square just takes some work. Now, imagine a square from a malefic that hates you. OMG. Coupled with other aspects that hate you, which are aspected by transits from malefic planets that hate you. Omg. Life is really harsh for some.

Cold Fusion

If it had been a square, maybe it would have been a more difficult confrontation, even so far as to prevent you getting the bottle of water you needed. In a square, your ego would have even been effected. In a trine, there was some ego clash but that’s it.

I read the description for Sun trine Jupiter from astrologyking. He said the trine may make you so used to popularity and fame, you won’t know how to deal with hardship. So I would prefer the square personally.

Hardship gives you character.

I peronally do see a difference between easy and hard aspects. A square making you ‘work’ seems like a good description for it.

Someone with lots of trines would annoy me.

But I guess you could also get someone with lots of squares you runs away from the work involved. So they still have a choice whether to grow or run away from it. Difference is, they are going to suffer for it, unlike the trine person who will be ‘allowed’ to not suffer, just won’t know how to deal with it.

I can see why you think they are similar but I think the difference is still visible.

What I'm saying is that the :trine: & :square: can have both the positive and negative aspects of one another.

Ukpoohbear

I’ll need to think on it and wait for examples to come to me before I agree, but the thought is there. Right now, I see squares as more difficult but rewarding. Trines are for babies who have no bite.

david starling

Got a nice Trine coming up: On Sunday, 7:00 A.M.PDT, tropical Mars @ 24 degrees 9 minutes Aries will be exactly Trine tropical Sun in Leo, both Domiciled. Good time to get something done in an energetic fashion.

Last edited:

david starling

Got a nice Trine coming up: On Sunday, 7:00 A.M.PDT, tropical Mars @ 24 degrees 9 minutes Aries will be exactly Trine tropical Sun in Leo, both Domiciled. Good time to get something done in an energetic fashion.

Hmmm. That's a morning rise-and-shine jolt in California, and an early-afternoon pick-me-up in Britain.