Predictions on tennis as I see them (Torero)

Torero

We all faced the problem of coronavirus, which not only takes human lives, but also drains the wallets of healthy people.
Since January, I started an account on the Betfair sports exchange for betting and trading in tennis. For almost three months I made a good profit thanks to the knowledge of sports astrology.
Since March, all tournaments have stopped and this has become both a plus and a minus. The downside is that I stopped making a profit. The plus is that during the quarantine I reviewed a thousand astrological charts and singled out for myself the moments when you can bet (trade), or it is better to pass the match side.

The good thing about working on the Betfair exchange is that you can bet at any time during the live game. It doesn’t matter to me who wins or loses the match as a whole, based on astrological indicators, I can practically enter the market and leave it profitably without risk. On the map you can see everything and victory and loss and break time in 80% of cases, etc.
My forecasting technique is based not only on the classic ASC-DSC scheme, but I also made a number of developments that help to increase the balance of my wallet with a high probability. As tennis matches appear, I plan to continue to bet on my own methodology.

Given that the time of tennis matches often changes and accurate predictions can be made only before the match itself, I don’t think I can put my forecasts on time, so whoever is interested in earning tennis, contact me with telegrams.
https://t.me/astrologertennis

Torero

Let's analyze the Barty-Kenin match in Toronto. Score 1-2 in favor of Kenin. ASC-DSC Jupiter-Mercury. Jupiter-Barty, Kenin-Mercury. Anyone who analyzes the game at the beginning of the match would say that Barty will definitely win here, since she is in the first house, and Kenin is in the 8th. Yes, Barty wins, but the first set. And in the second, Jupiter leaves for house 12, and Mercury goes to the best house in the second set at 7.
Result 1-2 Kenin wins.

Attachments

• Barty.jpg
    Barty.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Barty2.jpg
    Barty2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Barty-3.jpg
    Barty-3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 38
  • BAR 1-2 KEN _ Ashleigh Barty - Sofia Kenin _ Match.jpg
    BAR 1-2 KEN _ Ashleigh Barty - Sofia Kenin _ Match.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 38

Torero

The match Anisimova A.- Collins D. R.
here I clearly defined who is who. Collins in this match was patronized by the Sun, which was in the 10th house the whole match, so I clearly decided that Danielle would win in this match.

Attachments

• Anisimova.jpg
    Anisimova.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 48
  • ANI 0-2 COL _ Amanda Anisimova - Danielle Rose Col.jpg
    ANI 0-2 COL _ Amanda Anisimova - Danielle Rose Col.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 38
  • A Anisimova v D Collins 2020-05-22 20.01.55.jpg
    A Anisimova v D Collins 2020-05-22 20.01.55.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 40

Torero

In the Risk-Tomlyanovich match, I was mistaken, hastened and gave Alison to Mercury control, and at the same time understood that whoever wins the first set wins the second one as well. Under the auspices of Mercury was not the favorite Tomlyanovich, since at key moments in the tie-break it was clear who was in better position and aspects.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   22 мая 2020  Пт  13_25_01 GMT-4 2.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 22 мая 2020 Пт 13_25_01 GMT-4 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 37
  • RIS 0-2 TOM _ Alison Riske - Ajla Tomljanovic _ Ma.jpg
    RIS 0-2 TOM _ Alison Riske - Ajla Tomljanovic _ Ma.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 37

Torero

Well, the third warm-up match for today was between Riske and Anisimova. The mystery was who this time was patronized by Mercury. If he did not accept the Riske for the first time, will he be her cover in this match. It turned out that it will be))).
What we see at the beginning of the match ASC-DSC Mercury-Jupiter. Mercury-9 house, Jupiter on the cusp5-4, but with the exact aspect to the pars of fortune.
As a result of this aspect, Jupiter-Anisimova completely wins the first set 4-0. But what happens next, the change in the ASC and the turn of the game towards Mercury-Riske go on. The second set 4-0 wins Alison.

Who will win the third set, I wondered?
Mercury or Jupiter. Looking at the map, the square of Mercury and the antis of the Parsa of fortune began to disturb me. And I decided to leave the earned profit in the second set as it was. From the very beginning of the set, Anisimova received a break, and I know why it happened. But with the exact aspect of the square from the antis of fortune, Alison lost her serve and if Amanda moved faster on the court she could have won the match, because Mercury had a number of negative factors, but time passed, the negative passed, and with it Anisimova’s victory. A difficult match, but if you follow it online then predictable.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   22 мая 2020  Пт  14_55_00 GMT-4 2.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 22 мая 2020 Пт 14_55_00 GMT-4 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 35
  • ANI 1-2 RIS _ Amanda Anisimova - Alison Riske _ Ma.jpg
    ANI 1-2 RIS _ Amanda Anisimova - Alison Riske _ Ma.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 29
  • GlassPanelForm 2020-05-22 23.16.51.jpg
    GlassPanelForm 2020-05-22 23.16.51.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 28

Torero

Hello everyone! Today I chose a match between the players, a game I had never seen before. I made an analysis and decided to bargain on it, but there was no money on the exchange for this match, so I decided to try to make money using bet365.
Decided to play only the first set. He bet on victory, but closed the profit after the first set. The sun, which played for Terсzyinsky was in the 11th house, and this is precisely the advantage of this player, given that he was also a favorite in this match.
And this is what happened.

Attachments

• Adamek.jpg
    Adamek.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 44
  • ADA 0-2 TER _ Makary Adamek - Mateusz Terczynski _.jpg
    ADA 0-2 TER _ Makary Adamek - Mateusz Terczynski _.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 33
  • bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Google Chrome 202.jpg
    bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Google Chrome 202.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 40

Torero

I will share my current successes and a difficult astrocard and the development of the situation on it.
And so the Collins -Riske match.
The outcome of the match was decided by the dynamic component of the aspects.
Collins in the 10th house, Riske in the 6th house.
Collins has a square to Fortune.
Result Riske confidently wins in the first set.
In the second set, the square disappears and Collins takes the leading position of the 10th house.
And the denouement of the third set. There is a change in the ascendant, the Sun has a square to the ASC, which means that the chances of victory at Collins are melting before our eyes.
Saturn (Riske) has a trigon to MC the result is a victory Riske.
In tennis, the aspects that the planets receive during the match play a large role.

Attachments

• C-1.jpg
    C-1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 42
  • C-2.jpg
    C-2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 35
  • C-3.jpg
    C-3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 34
  • C-4.jpg
    C-4.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 31
  • COL 1-2 RIS _ Danielle Rose Collins - Alison Riske.jpg
    COL 1-2 RIS _ Danielle Rose Collins - Alison Riske.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 35

Torero

An interesting match from my archive
Between the undisputed number one of the tennis world Novak Djokovic and the upstart 2019 Medvedev. The stars decide the fate of the match where there is a clear favorite in terms of bookmaker, but not the stars.

And so Saturn-Djokovic is in the first house, but move to the 12th house. Medvedev-Moon, 2 houses, but move to 1 house. What do we have in fact. 1 set wins Djokovic while he is in the first house. 2-3rd set, he is already in the 12th house. Medvedev, on the contrary, is moving towards a better home. And in the third set he is already in the first house. The result is 1-2. There were a number of additional factors in favor of Medvedev, which were clearly monitored during the game online. And here's how not to believe in astrology after this))).:bandit:

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   17 августа 2019  Сб  18_1.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 17 августа 2019 Сб 18_1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DJO 1-2 MED _ Novak Djokovic - Daniil Medvedev _ M.jpg
    DJO 1-2 MED _ Novak Djokovic - Daniil Medvedev _ M.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 38

Torero

De Minaur-Carreno-Busta
Ascendant Venus, Descendant Mars. Who is who becomes after the first submission. Alex cannot defeat the game in Pablo, because he has opposition to the antis of fortune. 15-10

15-30 square of Venus with the antis of fortune, Pablo gets a break. Who will win this match, of course, Alex, because Venus during the game moves to the 8th house, and he hides nothing good in himself.

Dynamics once again plays a role. I mainly place my bets on the Betfair exchange, where you can adjust almost any situation during the game, choose a profitable coefficient and so on. Knowledge of sports astrology greatly helps in this.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo    6 июня 2020  Сб  15_10_00 GMT+2 .jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 6 июня 2020 Сб 15_10_00 GMT+2 .jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DEM 2-0 CAR _ Alex De Minaur - Pablo Carreno-Busta.jpg
    DEM 2-0 CAR _ Alex De Minaur - Pablo Carreno-Busta.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 37
De Minaur-Carreno-Busta
Ascendant Venus, Descendant Mars. Who is who becomes after the first submission. Alex cannot defeat the game in Pablo, because he has opposition to the antis of fortune. 15-10

15-30 square of Venus with the antis of fortune, Pablo gets a break. Who will win this match, of course, Alex, because Venus during the game moves to the 8th house, and he hides nothing good in himself.

Dynamics once again plays a role. I mainly place my bets on the Betfair exchange, where you can adjust almost any situation during the game, choose a profitable coefficient and so on. Knowledge of sports astrology greatly helps in this.

Congrats, great analysis! Do you have the same plan with the today matches?