Chiron conjunct Eros in the 5th

creepingcreepily

(I have no idea if this is the right place for this, but oh well) would Chiron conjunct Eros be interpreted as someone who will be hurt in a sexual way? or someone who tries to heal through doing sexual things? since chiron is also supposed to show how we try to heal, if I remember correctly.

Animatrix

(I have no idea if this is the right place for this, but oh well) would Chiron conjunct Eros be interpreted as someone who will be hurt in a sexual way? or someone who tries to heal through doing sexual things? since chiron is also supposed to show how we try to heal, if I remember correctly.

How significant is Eros? Asteroids making aspects to each other are not that significant I Think. So unless other things in the horoscope indicate that, it should be no problem.

luv2spin

Fwiw I have retro Chiron 17' Aries my son's sun is 17' Aries, he is my only child but was conceived as the result of non-consent (I said No).

I love my son more than anything so Chiron conjunt Eris (13' Aries -also retro) definitely makes sense to me: something wonderful coming from something terrible as well as of course an unhealed wound....

Not sure if that is what you meant since you posted Eros, but the similarities grabbed me since I've been wondering about the connection as well.

blumoonfly

Hi! Old post, but I thought I'd share.. Eros was abandoned by his father, so this can indicate wounding related to being abandoned by a father.