Does he want a relationship with me? Major mixed signals but progress too

LittlexxMoon

Friends, flings, whatever you want to call it. Long distance between us but we became close again back in March. Finally he came out to visit me. He’s still here. I am so happy and he seems to be too. He’s been vulnerable with me about things and it seems like we are getting closer and closer. I know he’s very focused on his career and work snd he verbalized that to me months ago, but it feels like we have overcome barriers that were necessary for us to forge a closer bond. We have also spent time working on creative projects, talking about spirituality, and more. Is this all in my head or is this going somewhere? If needed, I am a cancer rising and he is a cancer sun.

Chart: https://ibb.co/ts8PpTH

waybread

The moon is technically void of the course in this chart, at just a hair past its square with Venus. The main reading would be that what you have now is what you are likely to see in the future. The situation is not likely to change. Your significators for a long-term committed relationship (moon and Saturn plus the loaded 7th house) are not making contact.

If we accept the Venus square and determine that the moon is not VOC, with Venus ruling the 5th house of casual love affairs, the square generally means that matters will not work out to your satisfaction. Possibly the commonality is that he's not prepared for a committed relationship but he's happy to be around you with no specific attachments or commitments.

If you're happy with the way things are going now, maybe don't focus on the future for the time being. You can ask a question again after a few months. By then you may have a lot more clarity on the relationship, anyway.

LittlexxMoon

The moon is technically void of the course in this chart, at just a hair past its square with Venus. The main reading would be that what you have now is what you are likely to see in the future. The situation is not likely to change. Your significators for a long-term committed relationship (moon and Saturn plus the loaded 7th house) are not making contact.

If we accept the Venus square and determine that the moon is not VOC, with Venus ruling the 5th house of casual love affairs, the square generally means that matters will not work out to your satisfaction. Possibly the commonality is that he's not prepared for a committed relationship but he's happy to be around you with no specific attachments or commitments.

If you're happy with the way things are going now, maybe don't focus on the future for the time being. You can ask a question again after a few months. By then you may have a lot more clarity on the relationship, anyway.

Do I want a relationship? Yes. Am I happy with how much we have progressed though over the past several months? YES! I guess it’s one of those things where the bond feels so special and strong and I just wasn’t sure if he was was being a bit slow on his end because he simply isn’t ready or if he just doesn’t see me someone he would want that with... that’s my insecurity talking though. Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

ElenaJ

Agree with Waybread.
He as Saturn is in his 2nd, working on his finances.
He's very very busy at the moment, with all that activity going on in the 7th!
Moon, VOC, is in the 4th of endings.
Remember, not every contact or relationship is meant to last forever. Take the good it offers and be prepared to accept whatever is offered, without preconceptions or long range plans.
As Waybread wrote, things can change, energies develop. See how things go. And don't think that it is your shortcoming if things don't develop the way you envisioned.