29th Degree intrigues me

lenfries

I'd love to get some interpretations of my chart, not necessarily a full reading but any insights anyone out there might have. I've been trying to understand mine for a long time. Learned to cast a chart before we had computers but never could interpret.
Born in Edmonton, AB living in Sechelt, BC September 22, 1954 22h:02m (the master number 22 as the day and hour)
I find it weird that my ascendant is at 29 degrees of Gemini and my Sun at 29 of Virgo. (both are over 30 mins in). The Asc is on the day of the Spring equinox (CORRECTION: Summer Solstice thanks to Osamenor) and the Sun is on the fall equinox. The moon is at 15 Leo at some sort of exact angle.
I actually believe I set this up before reincarnating and feel like I'm letting myself down by not figuring out what I wanted me to do (lol it sounds weird to write). Anyone care to offer any insight? I am grateful you took the time to read, god bless.
:bandit:

[please either attach your chart or post a link to your chart from a link site - Moderator]

Attachments

• Chart For L Friesen.jpg
    Chart For L Friesen.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
If your ascendant is at 29 Gemini, it's on the summer solstice, not the spring equinox. It would have to be at 29 Pisces or 0 Aries to be on the spring equinox point.

The 29th degree is a wild card. It's highly charged, straddling two signs, not quite sure whether it's one or the other. That is indeed special.

lenfries

You are correct of course. I'm not sure how I got it stuck in my head that it was the Spring Equinox. Thanks for pointing it out. As you say, the 29th is either one or the other, and that's been my problem. People always say your sun and rising are 2 of the most important and both are ambiguous in my chart. Maybe my whole karma is to straddle the fence and observe both sides. That actually rings true now that I think about it.