Will we like Toms River?

Moradiva

My boyfriend and I are looking to move in near future. Real estate is very high where we currently live and we are considering moving to a 55+ community 80 miles away because it's a lot more affordable and updated. Plus, I have family and friends in that area. Initially we wanted to buy but then we thought it would be better to rent a house to get acclimated first and see if we like living there before we buy.

We are mercury in Scorpio intercepted in the 6th - so far it sounds negative.
Current home Sun is also intercepted in the 6th.
Interesting that the next home (Toms River) is Jupiter in the "Cap Cluster" with pluto and Saturn in the 9th; far/80 miles, it's natal house and capricorn is old/mature.
Moon in Libra in 6th about to conj.
Venus (ruler of 6th) 3 units and then will square that Cap Cluster in the 9th in 4-6 units. Which does not sound good despite Capricorn loves Libra.

I don't what to make of it other than I currently live next door to my job. So I'm always at or near my job. I would put in a transfer with the company & hope they can accommodate me as I can only do office management (minus accounting). That is what is holding me back from moving forward. I need a job. My boyfriend can afford this but I do not want to rely on him until I find a job.

Can someone please offer insight on this chart?

Attachments

• Will we like TR.jpg
    Will we like TR.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: