Fatal Wedding

ElenaJ

Just read about the horrific tragic story of the couple in Texas who had just been married in the Courthouse, and leaving in their car were involved in a fatal car accident.
The marriage lasted very few minutes. The event chart is based on the news reports of the wedding taking place about 3pm local time, although it was presumably a while before. Realistically this chart might refer more to their death than to the wedding rite itself.
The Part of Death is 19 Capricorn, opposing the cusp of the 8th, conjunct south node and pluto.
Moon is just leaving the conjunction with the descendent, and rules the 8th house.
With Juno conjunct the Sun, moon opposing Jupiter, does anyone see if this could have been predicted?

Attachments

• FatalWedding.jpg
    FatalWedding.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 50

katydid

If someone showed me this chart, as their wedding chart, I wouldn’t be thrilled with it, but would never have seen their tragic imminent deaths. I would never have looked at the Part Of Death, in delineating a wedding event chart.

In terms of a wedding chart, there are some problems with the chart I would have addressed. And would have asked if they could change the date.

Venus ,the natural ruler of love and marriage, ideally should be in direct motion, and dignified.In this chart, Venus is in it’s fall in Virgo, and being burned by Mars, in a tight conjunction.

The only other aspect that Venus is making is a tight applying trine to Uranus in the 5th. I might have seen that as an indication they were very attracted to each other and very much in Love, although it could also be volatility and lots of changes to work through.

A waxing and dignified Moon is always nice in a wedding chart. But we have a waning Moon here, in Mutable Air, in the 6th. Conjunct the Desc. None of those things are a great fit for the moon.

And there are no really beneficial aspects to the Moon either. No connection to the Sun, and an applying square to Neptune, tight opposition to Jupiter, and a quincunx to Saturn/SN in the 1st.

Kind of grim lunar aspects for a marriage chart.

So if I was looking at this chart with the engaged couple, I would have suggested they choose a different time, and try to get the Moon and Venus in better shape.

I wish I had the chance to do so. RIP Young Lovers.

ElenaJ

Excellent observations.
Apparently they knew each other from 8th grade and always planned on marrying. They planned a religious rite in December.
This seems such a brutal karma.

Chrysalis

As Neptune is in the 3rd house of travel and in a Tsquare with moon and Jupiter, I wonder if it could have been that they'd been drinking at the wedding, as to what caused them to crash.

Obviously the SN and Saturn in the 1st is also not a good thing.

aquarius7000

Hi,

What went very wrong per this chart:

1) the first house (couple) ruler Jupiter is being opposed by the Moon- the event and engine of the chart (how things will proceed/pan out). Incidentally, the Moon rules the 8th here. Moon is in Gemini/Merc- ruler of short journeys/ commute.

2) Venus, a main consideration for such an event, is in fall and conjunct Mars (sudden accidental event)

Since Jup was strong, the event (marriage) itself was to happen, but would not last.

ramkey

From the event chart, it is difficult to conclude that this couple would be dead after the event. This is because so many events take place at that time all over the world. At a particular time, a tennis player will be vigorously engaged in defending his Wimbledon title. At the same time, a student will be battling his Mathematics examination at his school. Suppose we assume that the event chart indicates bad things, they should be assumed that the tennis player will lose the match and the student will fail in his Mathematics examination? Millions of events take place all over the world at a particular point in time. To predict this kind of sad happening, we need the individual dates of birth of at least one of this couple (preferably both). If this is available, please post it here. I will generate a Vedic astrology chart and give my opinion about this. Best wishes to you

Chrysalis

But why would the moon be so malefic here to have caused the crash? Would it be because of the Tsquare with Neptune? Or could even by antiscia which is contra antiscia between SN/Saturn. Jupiter is also in the detriment of the moon.

aquarius7000

From the event chart, it is difficult to conclude that this couple would be dead after the event. This is because so many events take place at that time all over the world. At a particular time, a tennis player will be vigorously engaged in defending his Wimbledon title. At the same time, a student will be battling his Mathematics examination at his school. Suppose we assume that the event chart indicates bad things, they should be assumed that the tennis player will lose the match and the student will fail in his Mathematics examination? Millions of events take place all over the world at a particular point in time. To predict this kind of sad happening, we need the individual dates of birth of at least one of this couple (preferably both). If this is available, please post it here. I will generate a Vedic astrology chart and give my opinion about this. Best wishes to you
For a student at that same place and time, the houses assigned would be different and would be read differently. Venus would not be important in the case of a student studying Maths, unless it was signifying a relevant house.
The chart gets its life from the question/event.

aquarius7000

But why would the moon be so malefic here to have caused the crash? Would it be because of the Tsquare with Neptune? Or could even by antiscia which is contra antiscia between SN/Saturn. Jupiter is also in the detriment of the moon.
The Moon here 1) is not strong, 2) it rules the 8th house of endings, 3) it is in opposition to the significator of the couple, Jup. Ironically the Moon sits at the 7th, so the event 'culminates' into a tragic one.
Finally, in the sign of the Moon and the house it rules, the 8th, the N Node sits. After a no. of considerations (and this is tough to explain), I have stopped considering the N Node as positive. I just added this chart and the N Node placement to the stats I maintain.

aquarius7000

Ramkey,

I would love to hear your interp based off of a vedic chart on this thread - for the sake of comparison and learning - if you like. Thanks

Chrysalis

The Moon here 1) is not strong, 2) it rules the 8th house of endings, 3) it is in opposition to the significator of the couple, Jup. Ironically the Moon sits at the 7th, so the event 'culminates' into a tragic one.
Finally, in the sign of the Moon and the house it rules, the 8th, the N Node sits. After a no. of considerations (and this is tough to explain), I have stopped considering the N Node as positive. I just added this chart and the N Node placement to the stats I maintain.

And what about Mars very closely applying to Venus? Its a day chart so mars is the most malefic planet in the chart. Wouldnt you say that mars has something to do with the tragic accident more than the moon? Mars rules the 12th.

The wedding must have happened before 3pm as moons separating from Jupiter in the chart. Well, that's if moon caused the crash, but i think it was more caused by mars, as mars is still applying. Mars ruling the 12th house can also be associated with drinking.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

And what about Mars very closely applying to Venus? Its a day chart so mars is the most malefic planet in the chart. Wouldnt you say that mars has something to do with the tragic accident more than the moon? Mars rules the 12th.
You are absolutely right about that, and if you will read my first post carefully, you will see that I pointed to that fatal conjunction.

Thing is that we have to always keep in mind
1) what event is it
2) how the general signifiers (marriage- Venus; pregnancy, Moon...) of such an event are doing.
3) the Moon in all cases is to be considered very important.
4) If the Moon is ruling or placed in an unfortunate house (unless the event is about such a house- say funeral), it is a bad sign.
5) Moon should preferably not be in a hard aspect to the significator of the event or querent.
6) Both malefics, Mars and Saturn, should preferably not be close (aspectwise) to a significator.

Just as some general guidelines.

ElenaJ

"Finally, in the sign of the Moon and the house it rules, the 8th, the N Node sits. After a no. of considerations (and this is tough to explain), I have stopped considering the N Node as positive. I just added this chart and the N Node placement to the stats I maintain."

With north node in 8th I wonder if this indicates a karmic death?

aquarius7000

"Finally, in the sign of the Moon and the house it rules, the 8th, the N Node sits. After a no. of considerations (and this is tough to explain), I have stopped considering the N Node as positive. I just added this chart and the N Node placement to the stats I maintain."

With north node in 8th I wonder if this indicates a karmic death?
At the cost of starting a contentious subject here now, all events are karmic. Always bear in mind, what we humans are able to understand is like 1/100 of the bigger truth out there. On another day, I will explain more throughly what I mean by it. However, if you just in a very basic way would like to understand how this sort of works, please read this post at the below link. Please be aware that I believe in reincarnation, which means that the karmic package/debt continues unless resolved.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1043124&postcount=388

ElenaJ

At the cost of starting a contentious subject here now, all events are karmic. Always bear in mind, what we humans are able to understand is like 1/100 of the bigger truth out there. On another day, I will explain more throughly what I mean by it. However, if you just in a very basic way would like to understand how this sort of works, please read this post at the below link. Please be aware that I believe in reincarnation, which means that the karmic package/debt continues unless resolved.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1043124&postcount=388

I agree with you.