North node and Venus within 10 degree in Capricorn 6th house? similar to Jen Aniison

Purni

North node 18 degree and Venus 11 degree within 10 degree in Capricorn 6th house for leo ascendant?
I have actually seen this in many actors like jennifer anition.. is it true it brings confusion and attraction to wrong people

Amnesia

North node 18 degree and Venus 11 degree within 10 degree in Capricorn 6th house for leo ascendant?
I have actually seen this in many actors like jennifer anition.. is it true it brings confusion and attraction to wrong people

Hi Purni,

Objects in aspect to the Lunar nodes usually give us clues to our future and past selves. The north node signifies the direction of our growth and what we need to do to find life satisfaction. The south node on the other hand hints at strong themes of our past lives and things that have already been learned.

With an object like Venus in loose conjunction to the north node it would suggest that the pursuit of relationship, well defined values and beauty can have some role in a person finding life satisfaction. This is only part of the story however as the sign and house that the north node is in will also play a large role in finding a sense of satisfaction - and more realistically - growing as a person.

North node in Capricorn suggests that part of that satisfaction must come from attaining a significant level of professional or public recognition. Being seen as someone important and some sort of authority figure in one's field is also important. Now mix that with the placement in the 6th house and both work and career take on a more defined and complimentary role (depending on other chart factors of course!).

I've seen lots of people with Venus in the 6th house who work in the beauty industry for example. With strong Neptune influences as well this could even signify someone who has a passion for fine art.

So to answer your question your north node by itself won't bring attraction to the 'wrong' people but it can bring a certain yearning for relationship with others as an important part of life satisfaction. Actually finding a relationship that would be an ideal one however is easier said than done and placing so much responsibility on others for our own happiness is very risky.

Because Venus is also in capricorn though it does suggest relationships that get better with age or better relationships that come with age! Also with it in the 6th house there is a better chance that relationships come through work.

If there is confusion in the area of relationship though it would be good to check the placement of Neptune and the 7th house or any Neptune aspects to your natal moon. As your 7th house will be in Aquarius however then finding a partner who appreciates your possibly more aloof and arms length approach can also be a challenge!

Last edited:

Purni

Hi Purni,

North node in Capricorn suggests that part of that satisfaction must come from attaining a significant level of professional or public recognition. Being seen as someone important and some sort of authority figure in one's field is also important. Now mix that with the placement in the 6th house and both work and career take on a more defined and complimentary role (depending on other chart factors of course!).

!

Thankyou so much.. It is so very true that I expect so much from the other person to make me happy and fulfil my expectations, at times its bad that I have been told that I have fairytale syndrome 🤭🤪

My neptune is actually conjunct sun saturn uranus and mercury in 5th house 😰😑 and its opposing jupiter retrograde.

I do at times feel I am not sure as to what I want in life or relationship.